Awoo.

Sonic Adventure 2 Comic!

Ziggyfin

Oh yeah I remember you saying you are gonna incorporate all multiplayer characters in this as well, this will be interesting to see where Metal Sonic will show up and how these additions will change up the story.

(A 3 way battle between Metal Sonic, Shadow, and Sonic would be cool just 'saiyan).

• Thumbs Up 2

I'm gonna be "that guy", but while your pages look good, they're really lacking regarding backgrounds. They sometimes look rushed, like on the last panel on the latest page, where it's a few rectangles :/ I'm sure they'll look better with some details added.

• Thumbs Up 2

Whoa! I meant to post sooner but forgot. Reading your comic brings back memories of playing the game, in fact I feel like playing it again. You even included Tikal and Chaos who I thought would've been mentioned when the Master Emerald smashed again in the game.

It's inspiring. I tried to make my own Sonic comic once, but couldn't handle the details and angles that was required. Looking at your work makes me want to try again.

This is exactly why I started this. Because I was inspired by Sonic comics and though I still have so so so much to learn the only way to get better is to actually go for it. Thank you for this comment, it means a lot. :D 

I'm gonna be "that guy", but while your pages look good, they're really lacking regarding backgrounds. They sometimes look rushed, like on the last panel on the latest page, where it's a few rectangles :/ I'm sure they'll look better with some details added.

Thank you for pointing this out, you're totally right, and I have noticed. They are totally rushed, I'm not going to lie. Though the last remaining pages of this issue are pretty much done, I'm going to make an effort to step up my game in issue 2. I'm not a big fan of drawing with my Wacom Bamboo (My Cintiq has been broken for a little while so I've been waiting to spend the money on repairs). I get a little frustrated when my digital lines aren't doing what my pencils did, so I end up taking the easy path and make 'em either simple, or sometimes nonexistent. For Issue 2 I think I'll be scanning traditional inks instead of digitally inking. But yeah, my backgrounds have been hella lazy, and I plan on fixing that in the next issue.

• Thumbs Up 5

Amazing! If this ever gets a printed release, I'm buying it!

doubt it can considering the whole "SEGA owns the property" thing. but if Ziggyfin gets a job at Archie then thats a win enough for us.

• Thumbs Up 2

I love this!  As you can tell from my forum icon. ^^;

I'm sorry I couldn't help it he just looks too cute in that shot for me not to

• Thumbs Up 4

This is great! I love it!

Can't wait to see where this goes! Nice to see you're changing things up a bit while still being faithful.

• Thumbs Up 1

You managed to redeem Omochao, and then immediately killed him off.

ziggy y u do dis ;n;

Because money, I did it all for the money.....

...except I'm not getting paid. 

• Thumbs Up 3

Aww, it was so cute when Omochao attacked Hotshot. XD

The next scene coming up is one of my personal favourites from the game. I can't wait! XD

On the otherhand...Omochao?!

Buzz-Lightyear-Free-Falling-Nooooo-React

Ziggy, feel proud in knowing you did the impossible.

You made people upset over Omochao's destruction. Think about that for a moment.

• Thumbs Up 3

Alsoooooo here's a Christmas Wallpaper that was lined by shira-hedgie from Deviantart and colored by me! Happy holidays everyone! (Full size is downloadable on my deviantart if you wanna use it!)

shadow_and_rouge_christmas_wallpaper_by_

• Thumbs Up 5