Awoo.

We Bare Bears

Klinsy

Sorry, but Ice Vec must bump this topic because, with the upcoming new episodes starting from 12th, some previews from some of the episodes appeared:

Emergency (Air date: October 16th)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf2BgclLGnk

"When Grizz comes home with a live crab, he thinks it can become a pet for the brothers to share. However, after the crab pinches Ice Bear's ear and won't let go, Panda and Grizz have to get their injured brother to the hospital, and fast!"

Seriously, it seems that after the incident, he forgot how to Ice Bear

The Road (Air date: October 15th)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7M43TRUOCU

"This episode takes place when the Bears are young cubs! The three bears, on their way through the desert, come upon a giant warehouse. It’s like an Amazon fulfillment center. The Bears try to make this box-filled paradise their home."

This episode is based on one of the comics of "Three Bare Bears" but rated E for everyone

And for last, this video contains sneak peeks for both "Brother Up" (12/10) and "The Road"

Also official Vine recently released

Edited by Ice Vec
  • Thumbs Up 2

We Bare Bears have been going on a good continuity streak recently with the return of Chloe in My Clique and now the return of Charlie the Bigfoot in the recent episode Brother Up where Panda accidentally scares off some vicious wolves and becomes the top bear on the bear stack, taking the spot of 'older brother' to Grizz's dismay and Panda acting bossy in turn of it. Also, more Korean cultural diversity with the karaoke scene and how Grizz was insulted in said language. I really like the mock Eye of the Tiger song during the wolfstack vs bearstack battle along with the battle itself and the end where Ice Bear finally gets on top with all of them in a frozen meat locker.

Grizz cried, Panda cried, and Charlie got scared...It was a great episode overall :)

Edited by Ice Vec

A bit late, but gonna talk about Occupy Bears first where their house is threatened to be demolished by a city construction crew and try to save it while revealing some backstory about the bears' first arrival to the big city especially of how they found their cave home. I really like Ice Bear's attempt to distract and protest the workers with the angry face sign. Not to mention the reaction to the run down apartment with Ice Bear shocked to see the thing in the freezer. Also, the scenes at the end that lead up to the picture on the cellphone was really heartwarming too.

If there is anything to learn from this episode, it is Ice Bear likes turtles.

Panda's Sneeze is all about, well, Panda's sneeze being the next cutest internet viral thing that Panda doesn't like and wants to be cool instead while Nom Nom tries to get back on the cute top by having Panda to lose in the Cute Off. Not to mention a subplot involving Ice Bear building a robot clone that had great payoff in the end with the robo bear hugging the koala and trashing the trophy. Also, I could see an influx of FNAF fan-work/memes from a mile away with the dark stage scene with red robotic eyes of the clone peering from the shadows.

The art they post at the Tumblr page everytime a new episode comes up is great. Today it's time for some baby bears in "The Road" This episode is based on a comic of the old "Three Bare Bears" comic (In fact the preview is based on it)

tumblr_nw9wt8LF8i1uzwf7co1_1280.png

And what they posted for "Panda's Sneeze" would have worked fine for a title card (They obviously didn't because it hasn't got the typical style for the title cards)

tumblr_nw8f54BVv11s4osc1o1_r1_1280.png

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

A bit late to reply but here some of my thoughts on the recent new episodes:

Tote Life - This one seems similar to Jean Jacket due to the bears living the tote life resulting in them getting a lot respect and things out of it. My favorite part is definitely them getting to deep into such a life that their cave home is flooded with totes and it becomes like an episode of Hoarders. I really liked how they became insane because of it: Grizz wearing them like a robe and making odd, deformed like facial expressions, Ice Bear making Tote cuisine and tea, and Panda dating tote dolls/mannequins even making a crazy ex girlfriend out of them.

Charlie and the Snake - I thought this one was pretty okay as this was focused mostly on Charlie and his friendship with a nontalking snake yet there were still laughs to be held too. The three bears at the 'party' in the woods was funny with Panda's existentialism talk with a raccoon and Ice Bear worm dance with a worm. I also liked some parts with Charlie with his interactions with the snake, breaking and entering with rocks, and ordering pizza with the snake disguise 'Hiss Hiss'.

Video Date - Another one I really like where Panda gets to do a live chat online session with a 'French' girl named Celine while his brothers help out leading towards disaster. I really liked the bits with the piano keyboard, Ice and Grizz's Panda's cosplay and how the two fell in love with Celine as well. Also, Grizz's view of Paris with the rockin' violinist was funny too along with how the three were fighting for the laptop. And to top it off with Wii Mii Bears at the end.

Edited by AdventChild

Well, today episode was great, and if you hurry you can watch tomorrow's episode on Dailymotion

Also, a short was released called "Log Ride"

I'm bumping this topic because 19th will be the turn of "Hibernation", the episode that, according to Daniel Chong, will be the last of "Season 1a", then the date of the airing of the second half will be announced later.

Hibernation is...well, basically Grizz getting ready for hibernation, but has problems to sleep.

And this is a clip from the upcoming episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSOSMAgxkEI

EDIT: Let me track back to "Charlie and the Snake".

Remember this guy from the TV documental about the sasquatch?

tumblr_nx9xodhnBa1qdqefgo2_400.gif

Well, in case you didn't know. This is no random occurrence from the writers, in fact, look at this

tumblr_nx9xodhnBa1qdqefgo1_r1_400.gif

Seems that WBB crew like their real life memes/references

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4cFWS4gP44

Edited by Ice Vec
  • Thumbs Up 2

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/we-bare-bears-episode-25-hibernation

Hibernation starts us off in a book store where the bears find interesting facts about their kind esp. Grizz who gets excited about being the only bear in the group who is able to hibernate from a kid’s book entitled ‘Goodnight Grizzly’ and thus begins hibernation.

Grizz steals much of the show as well as the food as he starts binge eating for hibernation while spouting grizzly bear facts to the annoyance of his bros. The scenes of him having trouble sleeping and when he was ‘sucked’ into the book with the cute different animation were great and funny. Also, is it just me or does Grizzly from the book sounds like Teddie from Persona 4’s English dub?

Panda shows a bit more of his anime/weeaboo side when he reads manga while eating Pocky with his full body pillow/dakimakura, which totally caught me off guard when I first saw it yet still pretty funny.

Ice Bear contributes some more comedic tones with karate kicking the shopping cart, expressing a cute grumpy face because of Grizz’s eating habits, and giving a favorite quote: Ice Bear: The world isn't ready for what Ice Bear can do.

Also, a nice heartwarming scene at the end with the brothers looking at the night sky together.

• 2 months later...

Bump because Ta-Da!!!

tumblr_o2ceddkzfQ1rt85j2o1_540.gif

Today 7pm a new episode will air called "Charlie Ball" with special guest voices by NBA players Damian Lillard, Kyrie Irving and Paul George!!!! 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

They've been posting sketches from previous episodes on their Tumblr. This is from Bear Cleanse

tumblr_o5le3hn9dL1uzwf7co7_540.jpg

Like...why would someone swallow 9 spiders?

Then there's Nom Nom's Entourage

tumblr_o5cgsheQ9n1uzwf7co7_540.jpg

I'd have loved to se Ice Bear rocking a Fedora

In wedrawbears.tumblr.com there's more plus some OST from Brad Breeck

• 4 months later...

Check out Ice Bear's pimped out roomba from the short Ice Bear's New Ride!

Also, new episodes have started back up again on Labor Day and Captain Craboo is something special.

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/we-bare-bears-season-2-episode-14-15-captain-craboo

Spoiler

A half hour special that is focusing on their pet crab Craboo from the episode Emergency. As Ice Bears kinda warms up to the little guy as he becomes part of the family, the bear brothers' bond with the crab is threatened after it pinched Nom Nom on the ears, taken to court and they all become fugitives because of it. Liked the part with Panda playing guitar on his phone and how they actually locked up a crab in prison. Ice Bear really shines in this one too.

Kinda surprised how Nom Nom regressed to full jerk esp. in the ending of Nom Nom's Entourage that he kept a picture of the brothers on his phone and started to come around.

Also, just like to point out the end of this that almost made me tear up like The Burrito and for a cuddly looking crab nonetheless.

• 1 month later...

It was a great story. It explains why Ice Bear is capable of a lot of stuff and, most important, why is he so fixed in having an axe

• 2 weeks later...

Bump because today the episode "Everyone's Tube" came out. It's basically a Youtube simulator. Also Panda being a music star

Save the auto-tune at the beginning, it's a good song