Awoo.

Sonic At Gamescom 2015

NoirSuede

If Sonic's there, it'll be Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice and it'll likely be at the Nintendo Europe booth. SEGA Europe is publisher, but Nintendo Europe is handling marketing.

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2015/June/Sonic-races-to-Nintendo-3DS-in-Sonic-Boom-Fire-Ice-1023468.html

https://www.nintendo.de/News/Events/2015/gamescom-2015-1034624.html#Daten_und_Orte

Rio could potentially skip Gamescom since that doesn't come out until 2016.

Really? OuO *looks it up* Oh yeah...TBA 2016. That's odd, all the Mario & Sonic games (at least the console versions) have been released the year before the Olympics starts. I expect a Q1 2016 release for Rio 2016, no later.

Guess it will most likely just be Ice & Fire at Gamescom after all then.

Really? OuO *looks it up* Oh yeah...TBA 2016. That's odd, all the Mario & Sonic games (at least the console versions) have been released the year before the Olympics starts. I expect a Q1 2016 release for Rio 2016, no later.

Guess it will most likely just be Ice & Fire at Gamescom after all then.

I doubt Sonic would even show up considering that the listing only mentions strategy games...

Strategy and PC?

It'll either be Total Warhammer or football manager.

Edited by Hogfather

Strategy and PC?

It'll either be Total Warhammer or football manager.

Total Warhamer is guaranteed since at E3 they literally said that gameplay footage is coming later, Football Manager 2016 is inevtable, and Dawn of War 3 is a big possibility.