Awoo.

Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom (iOS/Android)

Kaze no Klonoa

12500 mines is a pretty fucking hefty number. I did 3 games and only got 180 so I think I'm going to skip this.

Anyone know if Shadow will still be there after the event?

Also, please Mr. team behind the game, make the Christmas models purchasable in some way or another.

• Thumbs Up 1

So there is a boss fight...

CV0LgC8W4AEPlVD.jpg

And Shadow has a white enerbeam... I thought he would have a black colored one.

CVz4WRKWIAAdZ3n.jpg

And this sprite is based on an ornament it's so cute

CV3PjrtWsAArTqr.png

Also, Old meme but still

• Thumbs Up 1

^ That Eggman boss fight you posted was taken from the App Store. Hardlight hasn't activated the boss fight yet.

Edited by Merry Merry Yuigahama

Am i the only one who has major lag since the update? The shadow mission is unplayable and the game crashes every time i bank rings.

• Thumbs Up 1

This update is broken as hell, for sure. I constantly get crashes when tabbing out or even pausing the game.

Am i the only one who has major lag since the update? The shadow mission is unplayable and the game crashes every time i bank rings.

Odd, for me it's running better than ever.

• Thumbs Up 1

Depends on which phone you're using. For me (SGS6) the game lags a bit after pressing "Next" when a run is finished, the rest runs just fine. But I remember that I had some issues on my SGS3LTE.

It's definitely still Kirk, but thankfully it seems they've gone forward with growly Shadow rather than the Sonic X and Growly amalgamate that the show had. He's deeper but less raspy. It sounds pretty okay 

Why did Shadow come the week I have to study for finals? ;_; After 4 event tries, I've only gotten a little over 200 mines and I only have 13 red rings since I got the game a couple weeks ago. This is looking pretty undoable for me at least. It'll be a long time before I get to unlike my favorite Sonic character :/

It's definitely still Kirk, but thankfully it seems they've gone forward with growly Shadow rather than the Sonic X and Growly amalgamate that the show had. He's deeper but less raspy. It sounds pretty okay 

Yeah, the more deep Kirk is taking me a while to get used to. I prefer Shadow's other voices, but I expect this new Boom Shadow voice to grow on me.

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't know why anyone's expecting Kirk to change his performance. He sounds exactly the same here as he did in Free Riders 5 years ago. And quite frankly, I don't like him any more, and he still doesn't make me miss David Humphrey any less.

I just got the game and...

There's lag in several places. Sole reason for me dying more often. Also, you have to be in Lvl 11 to get Shadow? I know there's one challenge where you play as him but I did not get the notification about that.

I had deleted this app a while back as I got bored with it quickly. This new update sounded good but when I reinstalled the game, um, well the new update only made it worse on my phone. Previously it would run with low graphic settings, but still at a nice framerate. Now, it's at what it looks like max graphic settings, but the game is super laggy and unresponsive. It's unplayable. I tried running it on Bluestacks since it worked previously, but all I get is a black screen, so not even that method works. :/ 

Eggman bossfight teaser is in the game now:

Hohoho.

How the Eggman Stole Christmas.

Real talk tho, this could be interesting. Why isn't shadow dressed for the holidays? Even Eggman is dressed!

Good news: I finally unlocked Shadow! His potential for racking up combos is even greater than Knuckles's!

Bad news: A new update came out that was supposed to cover the areas in snow and add an Eggman boss fight. Not only did it do neither, but now accepting a gift causes the game to crash!

• Thumbs Up 1

geeeee ~   its no use...tsukasa_crying.gif  hehe XD its clear..i won't get shadow this time by the event.. its too dificult.. :'D..

but at least i've been saving a lot of red star rings..  i have 93  i'm very close to get to 120 :D ahah 

Just to check, I take it Shadow's place in the shop for 120 RSRs is a permanent addition for the game and it's just the event to get him for free that's time-limited?

Just to check, I take it Shadow's place in the shop for 120 RSRs is a permanent addition for the game and it's just the event to get him for free that's time-limited?

Yep.

But if you're not at 10,000 mines by now, you ain't getting him for free. The event ends tonight.

Unfortunately, my iPhone isn't enough to run this game, which I think looks like the best Boom game of them all. I do like some of the minor details we've seen in the background, as the places seem full of life. My favorite detail is poor Lady Goat in a laser cage... she needs a hug.

Considering that Sticks will be in Runners, could we get a few main series characters in Dash 2?