Awoo.

EA @ E3 2015

Junko

Wouldn't surprise me.

Very surprised at how little got shown for that date.

They said it'll be available on the E3 floor. We'll finally get some decent gameplay footage at least.

So...seems the overall verdict is that a lot of it was the usual EA schlock, but the fact it had at least a handful of interesting things made it better than a lot of EA showings in the past few years. Would people here say that's about accurate?

I NEED THIS IN ME RIGHT NOW

Goddamn that was an amazing end to a VERY boring conference! The graphics, the huge map, battleships flying everywhere omfg this Battlefront is gonna be GUD.

Well, that is if it actually runs properly.

Unraveled was TOTALLY unexpected, and it looks like an adorable and fun game. It was also adorable to see the creator nervous up on stage, I legit "awwwww!"d multiple times. Danger Zone broke the mood though.

RIGHT, BATTLEFRONT. I need this. I really, really need this. As a huge Star Wars fan, this fulfils my desires for a Star Wars shooter. I really cannot wait for this one, I am even more excited for it than I was for a Splatoon....and I was pretty damn excited for Splatoon.

Star Wars Battlefront! They knew what they were doing! Authentic sounds and feel. Proper first person cockpits for the ships. Massive action. And heroes. My God the heroes look so awesome to play as. And if gameplay for this is on the show floor, we are going to have so many people doing gameplay. And it is going to be amazing!

Huh. You said there was a load of other stuff? Mirrors Edge looked great, and the fact it's open world this time gives it a great feel. And Unravel also looked cute.

Hold on, there was more? No. No there wasn't.

I actually fell asleep with my girlfriend during this conference, so only seen NFS and PVZ2 lol, woke up in time to catch the end of mirror's edge and Battlefront.

Pretty meh besides mirror's and battlefront, both looked fantastic.

That sword parry mechanic looks stressful like in a good way.

I think you want the Ubisoft thread.

Wow. That Mass Effect trailer was really... off, with the Johnny Cash bit.