Awoo.

EA @ E3 2015

Junko

Yeah this is a car game alright. That car did car things.

OH STAR WARS! Yay...

Mass Effect Andromeda was just a trailer, booooo. Still looks nice tho.

NFS...I don't care, especially if it's fucking always online.

Yeah, those flashes from other cars' headlights were really off-putting. can't believe they made us sit through a full minute of someone customising their car either.

The Star Wars expansion being free is nifty though.

I'm starting to think that you guys don't like any other racer which isn't Mario Kart, lol.

I prefer arcade racers and combat racers. 

Need For Speed interests me more than the SW games to be honest. Though the business practices exercised  for it are making me really conflicted about it. Turning yeah looks annoying.

And I like the music

I'm starting to think that you guys don't like any other racer which isn't Mario Kart, lol.

Don't do this, lol. I really want to like this game, it looks good....except it's always online. I like racers, I just don't like DRM.

WHY ARE YOU TELLING US ABOUT YOUR CAMPING HOLIDAY!?

.. ... OK that toy is cute...

Wait what!? SHOW THE GAME! Not holiday photos!

Awww bless him, he seems really enthusiastic about his game. So can we see some gameplay footage?

Oh gosh Unravel looks great! <3 it's super cute and looks so pretty too. I'm interested!

Holy crap Unravel looks amazing! Why did they not just show this instead of he holiday flashback.

Oh man... nobody clapped at the danger zone zombie...

• Thumbs Up 1

Holy crap Unravel looks amazing! Why did they not just show this instead of he holiday flashback.

How dare he express how his dream became a reality and share his love for what he does. No just show us gameplay and move on.

• Thumbs Up 5

Unravel looks incredibly promsing. I know there's a lot of sombre 2D puzzle platformers these days, but the sincerity of the developer was also really heartening.

...and then a zombie dancing to Danger Zone. God dammit EA.

• Thumbs Up 1

At this point it is safe to say that NFS has crashed and burned. Always at night and always online no thank you very much EA. Just wait until the EA graveyard comic gets another update with this series. Also sod off Mass Effect Andromeda the series died at the third installment leave it dead.

How dare he express how his dream became a reality and share his love for what he does. No just show us gameplay and move on.

Yeah because if he doesn't sound confident or give the impression that what he's saying is reliant it gives a negative first impression.

Considering how crap the conference was until the game play started he really should have saved this for another time.

You have to get my attention and the attention of others right away. Not ramble on about what seems to be off topic stuff or else people switch off.

Unravel looks amazing and Mrs. Shadzter thinks so, too. Did he mention its platforms? I don't think he did.

Do we have EAs Sports bit from last year so we can see how similar it is.