Awoo.

Steam Summer Sale June 11-22 "BUY EVERYTHING! ... Play everything! .... Refund EVERYTHING!

Badnik Mechanic

Fourth round for me:

qGgHAxN.jpg?1

The summer sale is almost over, but i got almost everything i needed and more. I'll probably manage to sneak a fifth round, but that would be the final one.

I've got to call it an end for the Summer Sale a few days early. I pushed my wallet to the maaaax, and ended up dropping $160 as a result.

I got a good haul. 27 games total as a result, I think? That number is a bit unfair, seeing the deluxe Euro Truck bundle I bought came with 4 extra driving sims that I'll never play, but yeahh. I was a big spender this year. I also bought gifts for a few of my friends, because why not.

HctQeIO.png

(A big thanks to Teoskaven for Poker Night!)

I also spent a good deal of cash on gifts for my friends, amounting in about 30 bucks total. 

It was a really successful summer sale, I'd say. I'm waiting for my 6.99 back on Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 because I did not enjoy it at all, though, but that's there as well. Also got Sim City 4 on GoG, for whatever that may be worth,

Out of what I got, my favorite so far is DuckTales Remastered. Wonderful, wonderful game that you don't have to be familiar with the series to find enjoyment in. I'd definitely say go pick it up if possible.

So yuh. Pretty good summer sale for me! 

I got the two Arkham games, and I got Max Payne 3. Now I'll just close Steam until it's done.

Picked up Ori and the Blind Forest, as well as Dungeon Defender + all of it's DLC. I'm waiting out on something possibly cool to net (Or a previous deal coming back up in the last days of the sale)

Remember guys

a ba du gaben

Snagged myself the Just Cause Collection, 80% off for $3.79. Not a bad bounty to obtain. Now, just contemplating if I should get Bully and Shantae & The Pirate's Curse as is on steam, hrrrrm.

• Thumbs Up 1

Encore Deals are now up. Tons of deals are returning from the past few days. Might snag the LEGO Movie Videogame if I can sell some trading cards and such.

http://store.steampowered.com/

On the other hand, I'm playing the Steam Monster Game atm very differently. I've joined a room with a bunch of people dedicated to the game and I downloaded a special script that automatically does things for me like use abilities, auto click, and etc. (It also has a picture of Gaben in it apparently). The rate the game I'm in is going, we could very well hit the last level in the game (1 Million). Wowzers.

Well, wound up getting Just Cause 2 and Quantum Conundrum. Mass Effect didn't go low enough for me, and while tempted by Space/Medievel Engineers, it was just too much for me

And here's my last hurray before the site shifted to the Encore Deals:

eWnHf7s.jpg?1

With this, i'm completely satisfied: i got the things i needed and had tons of bonus stuff. So, to recap, here's the new games i got from this Summer Sale:

-The Wolf Among Us (complete season)

-Castle Crashers (with all DLC)

-Ys I + II Chronicles

-Ys Origins

-Ys: The Oath in Felghana

-Rock of Ages

-The Banner Saga

-Super Meat Boy

-Sam & Max (all episodes of Season 1, 2 and The Devil's Playhouse)

-One Way Heroics

-Deponia

-Dust: An Elysian Tail

-Chtulu Saves the World

-Breath of Death VII

-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (with all DLC)

-Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition

-The Walking Dead (complete Season 1)

-Psychonauts

-The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

-RPG Maker VX Ace

-Freedom Planet (gave for free, courtesy of Lisbon)

Money spent in total: 93.65 €

It has been quite a ride, and i feared i was going to spend even more, but thankfully, i managed to stay under the limit i programmed before the sale started. And now i have so many new games, i'll be busy for months if not years.

Until next time, Gaben senpai.

Well, it's official, I actually reached the point where there was absolutely nothing on sale I truly wanted besides like 1 game. Ah well, hopefully Killer Is Dead will be a fun game.

I'm contemplating buying something else, since I have the funds in my Steam wallet right now, I might also want to relish in the fact that I have lots of money in my Steam Wallet right now and I don't know if I want to ruin that.

And here's my last hurray before the site shifted to the Encore Deals:

eWnHf7s.jpg?1

My Damage Report:

- FNAF 1, 2 and 3 (after only owning the pretty crappy in comparison android versions all this time) - £11.25

- Oddworld: Abes Exoddus - £0.49

- Trine - £0.99

- Rock of Ages - £0.69

- Little Inferno - £1.74

- BattleBlock Theater - £2.74

- Nidhogg 2-Pack (one for a friend) - £3.79

- Mighty Switch Force! Hose it Down! (was gonna pick this up with the release of MSF HD on Steam later this month but whatever) - £1.99

Total: £23.68

Glad that there wasn't that much this time around that I wanted to pick up.

• Thumbs Up 1

I recommend you get the Fantastic Buildings DLC for RPG Maker VX Ace while it's on sale, too, because the default building tilesets are absolute shite in the software.

Unless you have the artistic know-how to make your own, then by all means do that, but otherwise, yeah, I'd snag that while it was there. ^^

As of now, i'm a complete utter noob with RPG Maker (i have a couple of tutorials to follow though), so i should probably follow your suggestion.

Are there any other add-on packs that are worthy to get now on sale iyho?

The Sale is coming to an end, and it was a much better experience than last year's.

vp0OvGS.png

Total spent on the sale: $19.61

Saving: Pretty much a calculation untold

My damage report: $22.94

vGzwfeK.png

Not too bad. There were some games that almost made me want to pull the trigger but my backlog is big enough as it is so I'll just wait for the Winter Sale.