Awoo.

Miitoons' Artwork

Miitoons

s_o_n_sketcher_studies_by_miitoons-d8vw1

Some wierd and crazy creatures from my comic.

The Supernatural Organization of the Nation is home to creatures of many different kinds. Some were created, and some were found. Some creepy, some funny.

Here’s a look at some of them , sketched out and analyzed by one of S.O.N.’s scientists in an attempt to pin point what exactly their deal is.

• Thumbs Up 3

scuttle_town_shenanigans__by_miitoons-d8

More Smash Bros. Wannabe Posters! I remember having so much fun with the Rayman one, so I thought I'd do another with Shantae!
This time, it wasn't so much the characters that I had an interesting challenge with, but the background. I knew I wanted the setting to be Scuttle Town, as it's the town Shantae's job is to guard. The tricky part was putting in the style of the upcoming game Shantae: Half Genie Hero! Thankfully, the over abundance of concept art for the game has helped me out greatly!

I think Shantae would be a pretty cool and unique character to Smash, what with her hair and many different transformations making for versatile combat options, and WayForward thinks so too apparently!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

happy_24th_anniversary_sonic___by_miitoo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIC!!

I tried mixing in everything that's going on with the franchise this year:

Worlds Unite

Mario and Sonic Rio Olympics

Sonic Boom: Fire and Ice

Classic Sonic coming to Runners

As a little nod to the future of Sonic, I also whipped up an idea of how the Sonic Movie could look like!

Hope ya dig!

• Thumbs Up 6

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's a sin to like the Minions on the internet these days, but duck it, I thought the Minions movie was pretty funny. So I made this. Sorry for the large size.

11703453_425009281018576_574045223311304

Edited by Miitoons
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Made a fun little drawing o’ Sonic and Sticks!

Seeing as how Sega could be planning to make Sticks a new member of the main Sonic Universe, given her inclusion on the Sonic Channel Website and her being apart of Sega’s Sonic Showdown event , I did a fun lil’ drawing just displaying what that could look like, with an overly cartoony stylistic flair to it! Hope you like it! :D

tumblr_ntaw1lFFgZ1rmjm8zo1_r1_1280.jpg

• Thumbs Up 7

• 3 weeks later...

Yo, guys! This drawing's based of an upcoming episode of the Boom cartoon that, in case you haven't been following spoilers, features a fan favorite character in it!

View-ith at your own risk-ith!

tumblr_nuc5w2W5Dk1rmjm8zo1_1280.jpg

Guess who saw the French ver. of Metal Sonic’s cartoon debut and couldn’t wait till it’s American release to draw it like a good pile of Sonic trash? THIS GUUUUUYY! ( Hipster Sonic is now 100% a thing. yay!)

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 years later...

Here's my Character Animation demo reel! Have a looksie as I evolve from animating with Windows Movie Maker to Toon Boom Harmony lol!

• Thumbs Up 2

Holy moly, your stuff is freaking awesome! Everything is so full of energy and fun! Keep it up, this is great!

• 8 months later...

Here's a mock-up poster I painted (Sonic) and photomanipulated (The Background) in honor of the Sonic Movie crew on their first day of filming yesterday!

1588262649_Screenshot_2018-07-31ArionRashadonTwitterCongratstotheteambehindtheupcomingSonicMovieforreachingtheirfirst....png.4c92cd825cce254cc6f4b39aee02e65a.png

• Thumbs Up 3

A fun Disney Princess piece I did for a con! Obviously inspired by Wreck-it-Ralph 2, but I wanted to add a few other princesses that aren't usually considered "Oficial members" of the Disney Princesses franchise.

Disney Princesses Compressed.PNG

• Thumbs Up 1

Digging the Princess Leia in the top left! Very well done over all with everything nicely spaced out and full of life!

On 8/3/2018 at 4:39 PM, MightyRay said:

Digging the Princess Leia in the top left! Very well done over all with everything nicely spaced out and full of life!

Thanks so much! Spacing was definitely one of the bigger challenges with something like this! Rich Moore (Wreck-it-Ralph director) himself even got a kick out of the art which is an absolute honor, cuz I loved the first Wreck-it-Ralph to pieces!

Welp! I finally got me a higher quality webcam, so now I can finally make Speedpaint videos and proper tutorials on my YouTube page! I wanted to start the series with a fanart piece based on Netflix's 'Home' animated series! It's so fun and has such a great "feel-good" vibe to it! 

Also, on the subject of videos! It's been so long since I've posted here I've forgotten to mention my involvement in the fanmade Archie Sonic Online webcomic! I'm primarily a cover artist for the series, but I've also been developing an animated trailer for their upcoming issue over the past few months! Really cant wait to show it to you guys soon when it drops!

ASOTrailer-FlashbackShot19.png

Archie Sonic Anim- Act Two 5.png

• Thumbs Up 1