Awoo.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (PS4/Xbox One/PC)

KrazyBean

Ooh, isn't Hanabi Hinata's sister? Cool. :D

This is probably my most hyped game of the year TBH. Unless a new Sonic is announced I doubt anything will take this game's place.

Oh, question about the 3rd Storm Game... Did anyone else think that Naruto busting off Tobi's mask was cooler in the game than it was in the show? I just thought the "SUPER MY FRIENDS ARE MY POWER PUNCH" thing was a lot more intense and awesome compared to the little Rasengan which shattered the mask. I mean, Naruto's punch shattered the earth as well!

I prefered the rasengan, but only if we're counting the whole kamui strategy. That being said, I reeeeally wish they would re-do that battle. It was cool in Storm 3, but I wish it was more fateful to the manga.

I hope they re-do it easier than in Storm 3 because the fight with the beasts was hard as hell

• Thumbs Up 1

YOSHHHH! Storm 4 will feature Obito's ressurection arc!! And it looks like it's going to be sick like in the manga!

Naruto-Storm-4-Scan-10.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, I thought the Kamui strategy was really great too. I was actually thinking they should redo the battle as well, make it more like the manga. I'm not sure how else the story would make sense considering how Storm 3 ended.

I'm just going to read the manga now. The anime is getting milked ferociously with all this filler and I just want to see what happens at the end before this game comes out..cause I'm fed up of getting spoiled by new news of this game.

I'm just going to read the manga now. The anime is getting milked ferociously with all this filler and I just want to see what happens at the end before this game comes out..cause I'm fed up of getting spoiled by new news of this game.

Wow, the last canon episode was Christmas...are you serious right now guys?? IT'S OVER JUST END THE ANIME ALREADY!

• Thumbs Up 1

Well. That I know. The canon episodes will return by the end of the month.To be more specific, the last 2 of this month. Now I think we should go back on topic. Shouldn't we?

These screens are a-fucking-mazing, it's just as gory and dark as in the manga. HYPE.

And the Obito's ressurrection arc...

...tells what happens after Obito's supposed death. It eventually shows the reason why he turned evil. It's a pretty dramatic arc.

And speaking of Obito, as expected, his Ten Tail's Jinchuriki form is in the game!

Naruto-Storm-4-Scan-11.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Pretty meh trailer if you ask me. I've never looked forward to the arcade mode in the Storm series, as I think 2D gameplay, like the Ultimate Ninja 5 in the PS2, was 10 times more solid and fun. The Adventure Mode, on the other hand, is certainly the best aspect of this game, it's superior to the anime, and it's without a doubt the best and most fateful anime based game out there.

E3 trailer is HERE!

Ooh, was that a Jutsu Clash at the end? It looked like it. :o EDIT: NVM, it was just made to look like one.

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly, preorder bonuses.

af4rnX2.jpg

We're proud to reveal for everyone who pre-orders Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 from selected retailers will get:
Exclusive to pre-order and won’t be sold later
• Boruto as playable character
• Sarada as playable character
• Kakashi (THE LAST) costume
Early Access before anyone else
• Naruto (THE LAST) as playable character
• Sasuke (THE LAST) as playable character
• Sakura (THE LAST) costume
• Hinata (THE LAST) costume

Don't forget to check out the latest trailer fresh from Japan Expo here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?utm_campaign=engagor&utm_content=engagor_MzgyNDc5Mw%3D%3D&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&v=0ZvDjvXHQfo

The Storm is coming this Autumn for PS4, Xbox One and PC Digital

Secondly, Collector's Edition.

ZbiBOwC.jpg

We're proud to reveal the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Collector's Edition! Keen fans will not only get the game but also:
• Naruto x Sasuke Metal Case
• Sasuke Metal Plate
• Naruto Uzumaki (THE LAST) 17cm Figurine
• Exclusive Storm Memories Artbook

Don't forget to check out the latest trailer fresh from Japan Expo here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?utm_campaign=engagor&utm_content=engagor_MzgyNDg2Mw%3D%3D&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&v=0ZvDjvXHQfo

The Storm is coming this Autumn for PS4, Xbox One and PC Digital

Producer (dunno his name, lol) showing of some of the new features of the battle system. It says Part 1 so I'm assuming it's going to be a series.

THAT COLLECTOR'S EDITION

I need to get money, I desperately need that thing. XP Is there a price for it? I'm assuming it'll be over a hundred bucks. EDIT: Er, if it comes to the US, that is.

New trailer. Obviously if you haven't read the manga then sad for you cause there's spoilers up the ass.

Autumn? So the game will end the story BEFORE the anime? WOW. Take that up your ass Pierrot, there are no fillers in the game :P BTW, thanks for ruining today's episode.

Now that's a trailer!

I'm also really happy that the game will finally have a vocal theme! That's awesome because most of the anime openings have great songs. Kana-Boom did Sillhoeutte, the opening before the current, Kaze. It's a pretty cool song, looking forward!

• 1 month later...

I'm not following much of the news, coz I don't want any spoilers of which boss battles will be in the game. CC2 spoiled EVERYTHING with Storm 3... But it's great to hear that they will remake that fight, it's a great spot to start the game. I just hope they begin AFTER Tobi starts reviving Juubi, you know, right after he feeds the Gedo Statue with the Bijuu's chakra. No need to redo the Naruto vs 7 Jinchuriki battle again...

BTW, will the game have an Adventure mode? Because this last arc is all fights. The only possible "walking around" I can imagine is Sasuke going to the battlefield after speaking with the Hokages... Curious to see how they'll handle it, or if they will scrap it completely and go by the Ninja Generations way.

One thing I would love to see, is "what if" stories. The Ninja Storm producers are good in adding extra chapters to their games (with Kishimoto's approval I think). I always thought that the Edo-Tensei could open doors to good encounters, and one I was hoping to see is Jiraya's. I know it would be "impossible" because Jiraya's body was too deep into the ocean, but what if? Imagine Naruto taking on his master, Sage mode vs Sage mode! That would be awesome.

Edited by Jango

I am sorry for joining this thread lately.

So, the game is delayed next year, right?

Oh, man! I think it was a great idea because of Kaguya's reveal in the second latest trailer, especially the "true" PS4's backward compatibility isn't confirmed yet. I hope Sony will announce that ASAP before this game's release, because it could support the previous Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series' save data "detector".

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New trailer bitches, get hype!

There are a few spoilers, so watch out!

I love that they will do the Obito arc (and very fatefully for the looks of it!!), it is one of my favorites on Shippuuden :D:D

Edited by Jango