Awoo.

Five Nights at Freddy's - Scott Cawthon Financially Supports Anti-LGBTQ+ Politicians

Spin Attaxx

So MatPat released the second part of his theory. This time he doesn't come off as bitter like the first video.

But funny enough, Scott actually shared his comments on the theory.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/506610/discussions/0/305510202675652498/#c305510202675793645

Regardless of what people may agree with or disagree with about the theory itself, I think this was one of his best videos. It was well made, it was entertaining, and he really did find some things that no one else had found yet.

So Scott basically revealed MatPat was onto something with his theory but neither debunked nor confirmed the theory in general. Also Scott is really such a nice person, giving MatPat a compliment even after MatPat basically claimed he would be a better writer for the FNAF series than Scott.

Oh and Scott gave some insight about a certain ending. Don't click on the spoiler if you don't want spoilers or if you're squeamish because the insight puts a pretty gruesome image in your mind, maybe even more so than the Springlock death imagery.

Spoiler

So someone on Steam asked Scott how the scooping would work since they didn't quite understand how the scooper could take out the skeleton. Scott answered this question with this explanation.

I don't think any kind of single "scoop" to the abdomen could pull out your whole skeleton, but just image your torso as a jack-o-lantern, and you've got the right idea. And then if something is crawling inside of you, it could probably manually empty out the rest.

• Thumbs Up 1

I haven't really been able to makes heads or tails of much of the lore that's come out since 4, and from the looks of it, everyone else is pretty confused, too. The only thing that seems to remain consistent is that everything in the series is still probably the fault of Purple Guy in one way or another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B21L6kVZtuw

So a musical of Sister Location was made and... it's actually fairly good! That ending. XD

9 hours ago, Blazey Firekitty said:

I haven't really been able to makes heads or tails of much of the lore that's come out since 4, and from the looks of it, everyone else is pretty confused, too. The only thing that seems to remain consistent is that everything in the series is still probably the fault of Purple Guy in one way or another.

And then it turned out FNAF 2 happens before FNAF 1, which possibly indicates there's something deeper behind the animatronics' movements than being possessed.

This series... gets fairly convoluted. I want to hope it's Scott leaving loose ends to tie up later but... it's just as possible even he's forgotten some of them.

• Thumbs Up 2

now that I think about it have we even given a reason as to what these things in fnaf 3 were about? (screenshots in spoilers)

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg

Image result

it just seems like they might have meant something more then just weird backgrounds.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, kirby1up said:

now that I think about it have we even given a reason as to what these things in fnaf 3 were about? (screenshots in spoilers)

Hide contents

hqdefault.jpg

Image result

it just seems like they might have meant something more then just weird backgrounds.

The first picture I connected to the crying child being the marionette, so I figure it was a clue. Though this is debatable and only my interpretation.

The second one, I have no idea. It probably is a clue, but to what is not clear yet.

• Thumbs Up 2

Spoiler

So if this facility is underneath Aftons home, and he built it, why would he go into it as an employee instead of just normally, and why would things like the possibility of him being fired be programmed into the system?

And if his little girl was possessing Baby, that only further makes it confusing for why she doesn't recognize her dad.  

21 hours ago, KHCast said:
  Hide contents

So if this facility is underneath Aftons home, and he built it, why would he go into it as an employee instead of just normally, and why would things like the possibility of him being fired be programmed into the system?

And if his little girl was possessing Baby, that only further makes it confusing for why she doesn't recognize her dad.  

Well there simple answers to those questions.

Spoiler

Handy seems to say preset things. It is an AI since it couldn't recognize the fact Ballora was torn apart. It seems to recognize some things but probably not all. Besides we know we can't be playing as a new employee since Circus Baby Pizza World never got a chance to open, meaning the player is already an employee. There had been technicians and what I assume to be the boss working before the cancellation of the grand opening. So if we are Afton, he could be going in normally to get answers but Handy couldn't recognize him and addressed him as a new employee like it was programmed.

As for the second question, in Silver Eyes Afton explains how the spirits of the children have lost most of their memories, hence why they killed any adult they saw, they couldn't remember the face of their murderer. So it's reasonable his daughter wouldn't be able to remember him.

We've got a merchandise update from Funko: The second wave of action figures, and glow-in-the-dark versions of the mystery minis.

I'm not interested in the Nightmare figures, but that Funtime Foxy is pretty tempting.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...

ah its such a nice day today. no codes,no teasers,no merchandise just a new teaser picture stating that custom night will release in 2 days.yep nothing notable at all...

4UJIQAe.jpg

• Thumbs Up 3

So, I was looking at the lore of Popgoes Pizza, which is a FNAF fangame that mixes sci-fi and fantasy elements (kind of like the main series), and it occurred...

There's arguments over whether or not Eggs Benedict died or not, but... would it matter if he did? The games' lore says that if your corpse is inside an animatronic, you can possess it. So there's Fridge Horror here: while he likely died from Ennard eviscerating him, it's possible his spirit is attached to his body still. ...and isn't able to control it at all, since the AI endoskeleton has a mind of its own. He has quite possibly become a prisoner in his own body.

So the Custom Night update just dropped today, I have no idea what's it about (haven't touched any of the FNAF games except FNAF World for the longest time) so yeah.

So it turns out Scott wasn't completely honest. Once you beat the custom night you receive a 4th star and that star unlocks a secret ending. Get ready guys because this ending made and broke a lot of theories. I'll put it in the spoiler tag so you can see. All I'll say is that this ending answers one of the biggest questions about Sister Location.

Spoiler

Yep Purple Guy aka William Afton is the player confirmed!

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, sonicgirl313 said:

So it turns out Scott wasn't completely honest. Once you beat the custom night you receive a 4th star and that star unlocks a secret ending. Get ready guys because this ending made and broke a lot of theories. I'll put it in the spoiler tag so you can see. All I'll say is that this ending answers one of the biggest questions about Sister Location.

Reveal hidden contents

Yep Purple Guy aka William Afton is the player confirmed!

wait, so after you finish each custom night you get each animation?

Spoiler

I'm sure many knew this was gonna happen, but it's still creepy to see Afton gradually rotting.

So the Ennard crew decided to dump the body after they realized the situation, and Afton regained control of (more like trapped in) his now rotten corpse?
For a second I questioned why he was able to stand up after losing Ennard, but they probably only scooped out his organs leaving his bones and others stuff.

1 minute ago, KoDaiko said:

wait, so after you finish each custom night you get each animation?

Hide contents

I'm sure many knew this was gonna happen, but it's still creepy to see Afton gradually rotting.

So the Ennard crew decided to dump the body after they realized the situation, and Afton regained control of (more like trapped in) his now rotten corpse?
For a second I questioned why he was able to stand up after losing Ennard, but they probably only scooped out his organs leaving his bones and others stuff.

Yeah, you get an animation after every custom night challenge you complete. No one knows if the Golden Freddy aka 10 - 20 mode has a animation since Scott released it today.

Spoiler

Yeah that was freaky. I'd never imagine that the reason he had purple skin was because how decayed he was. Well at least this answers the Springtrap question everyone kept bringing up.

.... Alright, we went from creepy and concerning to absolutely fucking disgusting.

EDIT: 

Spoiler

On the subject of how he's able to stand, it doesn't make sense. If he still has his bones, then there's no way an entire endoskeleton would easily fit inside, at least not without potentially destroying the body even more. If he doesn't have no bones, it's just possession bullshit at that point.

• Thumbs Up 3

so apparently the first 3 games were the results of...

Spoiler

a purple zambie killing children and stuffing them in suits? granted its interesting to get a reason as to why purple guy is shown as purple but...wouldn't someone notice a purple skinned man with a rotting face walking around the pizzaria? I mean...

Spoiler

I know this most likely isn't what he looks like up close but would you let anyone that even looks remotely like this in your pizzaria?

Image result for nightmare purple guy

also dawko completed the golden freddy custom night on easy,medium and hard mode with no cutscenes unlocked.if there's a finale cutscene its hidden behind very hard mode

1 hour ago, Nepenthe said:

.... Alright, we went from creepy and concerning to absolutely fucking disgusting.

EDIT: 

Hide contents

On the subject of how he's able to stand, it doesn't make sense. If he still has his bones, then there's no way an entire endoskeleton would easily fit inside, at least not without potentially destroying the body even more. If he doesn't have no bones, it's just possession bullshit at that point.

Spoiler

It's probably possession. Golden Freddy can still move around a little bit despite having no "bones". So it stands to reason that the now-undead Purple Guy can go out and about with what little skeleton he has left. I imagine Ennard only took out what bare minimum it needed to in order to both cram itself inside and not kill its host.

What I wanna know is, what became of Ennard? Did it go on to possess someone else? Get involved in the battle between its former host and his future victims? Stay in the sewers to learn ninjutsu from a talking rat?

• Thumbs Up 1

My guess would be that in some twisted way, since Purple Guy became a "suit," he was able to possess himself.

The evidence points to Afton being a child killer long before he got karmically scooped. However, originally he had tact with it, designing advanced robots to do the deed for him. My guess is that the experience of returning to life as some weird zombie thing snapped whatever sanity he had. So he started killing children directly rather than using surrogates. Afton's concern for his daughter's safety despite his murderous tendencies would seem to indicate he was more sick than anything; I assume becoming Purple Guy just left him as completely evil.

This makes for an interesting timeline, though: if he was designing state of the art robots, why the shift to crude, standard animatronics? I think Sister Location predating the others explains why the animatronics in FNAF 2 are still murderous, despite there not being any souls possessing them; they still have sophisticated AI. I guess the homicidal tendencies of the AI resulted in future models being dumbed down, being solely suits with limited electronics. Of course, then souls possessing them made up for it.

I was rewatching the video, and

Spoiler

I didn't notice Baby's "You won't die you won't die [...] die die die die" voice. Wonder if that's important?

One of the comment of the video said maybe parts of the endoskeleton was inside and remained in the corpse when he spat out Ennard which is why he can still stand upright and move.

Thinking realistically is stupid here but Ennard is too bid to fit in a human body completely, and it doesn't make sense how a human skeleton can carry all that metal. So maybe they only crammed in their essential parts (eyes and wires) in the stomach and replaced the bones with endoskeletons or covered the whole body with Afton's skin and some tissue.

When they escaped, I'm sure they can't fit everything through his mouth (I was surprised they didn't bust open his chest), even if the jaw was already broken and worn. I think only Ennard's core parts escaped, and left the remainder including the endoskeleton inside.

Whelp it turns out the reason why there isn't a cutscene for Golden Freddy Mode is because it isn't ready. Apparently Scott plans to answer the last few questions left about this revelation. And then the FNAF storyline will be complete... more or less.

Hey guys, I wanted to update you all on the progress of Golden Freddy Mode. I've been holding something back; and there will be an update incoming.

The V. Hard mode, as it is now, it is most likely unbeatable, as I've said before. The thing that makes it unbeatable is that it lacks sufficient power to survive the night. But I wanted to let everyone have a stab at it until I completed the final cutscene.

When the final cutscene is ready, I will give Very Hard Mode a little more juice to help dedicated players make it to 6am.

Then we can finally see what becomes of Eggs Benedict.

Then our story can be complete. :)

"Story can be complete."

Uhh... I will believe it when I see it. :P

On the other hand, the feel I got from Sister Location was Scott wants to do comedy more than horror. It seemed to get pretty meta with how ridiculous the situation was.

Of course, the comical nature of a lot of it just made the ending worse...

Regarding Purple Guy standing up: a general rule with possession is that you can ignore physical limitations. Things can levitate, move on their own, etc. It's perfectly logical that if Purple Guy is technically a reanimated, possessed corpse that he can stand up with no skeleton.

A lot of questions do get asked, though. Were the robots planning on living inside him forever? It seems like they were attempting to, taking over his life and such... but then the skin started to rot, and they realized they had to bail.

This does raise the question of how Afton was able to work normally after his skin deteriorated, even if he was reanimated. I have some ideas.

Firstly, being reanimated stopped the flow of decay. This way he didn't get reduced to nothing.

Given Afton's status as a designer of state of the art robots, it's a safe bet he's loaded, especially if he's in any ownership role. His status would not only protect him, but even if it didn't, he surely had the money to get some surgery done to make himself look relatively normal again. His being purple in games besides this one is possibly just metaphorical, rather than literal, so that he stands out.

All that said, I wouldn't be surprised if the events of his body being rotted would have fallout in the company, forcing him from any status he had (either the board firing him or the company going bankrupt; which would prompt the "reopening" of games like FNAF 2). This easily explains why he would end up becoming a rank and file employee. The company downgrading to gradually less advanced machines is logical, given the danger presented by them (not to mention their interest in escaping).

Of course, Afton ends up killing more people (his murderous urges no doubt augmented by his torment as a living corpse, while also a practical solution given there are no longer advanced robots who can do it for him) who possess the harmless animatronics anyway, rendering the tech downgrade moot. But it's likely viewed as an acceptable loss by the company, as the spirits only want to kill the guard, rather than escape.

We know the basic plot point that eventually Afton decides to destroy the animatronics, likely in the hopes of having peace. All he does, though, is simply lead to his second death; based on his fear of the spirits, Afton never thought he'd get lucky a second time, and that dying again (especially from supernatural entities like himself) would be permanent. The poor kids probably thought that it was all over, being blissfully unaware (by merit of being spirits with no connection to the original Sister Location AIs) that he was already dead and would just possess the suit instead. Hilariously, it looks like Purple Guy himself had no idea that would happen.

I think the Good Ending of FNAF 3 is meant to indicate that the kids could not rest until knowledge of their killer's identity was fully understood. Purple Guy didn't die... he evolved into something even worse. And Springtrap's cameo on the newspaper indicates he's still on the loose. The kids were able to pass on because now the guard knows.

I can see a future plot point: laying Afton/Purple Guy/Springtrap to rest once and for all. He can't be killed by ordinary means; he has to be destroyed somehow if he's ever going to be stopped from killing more. In all likelihood whoever does the deed will find this out on their own, but there's always the off chance he could meet the original Sister Location AIs, who could explain that it goes beyond being stuffed in a suit; even being eviscerated as a normal human wasn't enough to do it.

• Thumbs Up 1

well a new update came out the golden freddy night now has enough power so that it is beatable.

and it looks like sister:location has one last surprise before we say goodbye to it...

Spoiler

...at least for the time being that is...

• Thumbs Up 1

Spoiler

I never thought I'd be hyped for another FNAF sequel and I was praying that Scott would move onto a new IP or another Desolate game, but this set up managed to get me itching for a new entry! This is fucking crazy. Scott DID say he wanted Springy to return, so I'm guessing the next game is William(?) defending himself against Michael in his own home using some advanced security system, with another return to camera feeds. I'm hyped, fucking SOLD.

• Thumbs Up 1

Spoiler

So Purple Guy is not William Afton, but rather his son Michael Afton, basically? That seems like the extent of everything we just learned.