Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

You sure? Runners ain't 3D!

It uses 3D models, puts an outline around them, and sometimes uses sprites for objects. IE: Rings, Crystals, probably enemies.  

I got a problem this morning. In the Item Roulette, it is said that you would get 99999 rings if your spin pointed at the jackpot, isn't it? But, I only got 30000 rings!? This is a bad idea from Sega to trick us.

I got a problem this morning. In the Item Roulette, it is said that you would get 99999 rings if your spin pointed at the jackpot, isn't it? But, I only got 30000 rings!? This is a bad idea from Sega to trick us.

They changed that in the worldwide version, it's 99999 in soft launch

Ok can someone answer me something.

I was playing Sonic Runners earlier this morning just fine. Then I installed an app for "Ask.fm" a social network site. Now I didn't play runners afterwards until just now. However when I opened it gave me a message that said the following.

"Connection Error. Connection Failed. Error ID:- 19999"

Now my internet connection works just fine. So I assumed it was the app I installed. So I uninstalled and restarted my phone. I opened Runners and I was greeted by the same error screen so it possibly wasn't it. has anyone encountered this error today?

There was an announcement a few days ago in game for me saying "it'll be under maintenance on these days" I don't remember how long for but I definitely got the message, I just remembered.

Hm, maybe this "constant online" requirement isn't such a hot idea...?

• Thumbs Up 5

I have a question. Are Sonic Runners' errors far worse than Super Smash Bros. for Wii U's errors?

I've been having trouble playing for the past few days and more lately it got to the point where the game wouldn't even go past the first loading screen. Strange I saw no one complaining about those problems too, was I the only one? I hope the maintenance... makes it at least playable again.

So the maintenance error has been corrected for me, but I had a 3X Revive Tokens that I had waiting in my inventory from the Desert Ruins event that are no longer there! What should I do? I didn't get the chance to claim them :(

Checked Runners. The maintenance is over and they've given everyone 30 RSRs to make up for the downtime.

Great, now only 15% of players can get her. Thanks Sega!

Seriously, I'd love to have these characters, but the fucking roulette wheel bullshit makes it so annoying to even try get them. 

Maybe Big the Cat and Tropical Coast event could also be confirmed in August 2015? The next month will be the end of Summer 2015.

Now, when I play with Tail, game uses the whole flight meter in single tap, there is now way to influence flight. And that is just fun when you're in fly-type level, where level-desing is built around tapping screen multiple times. And when I got asteroid-wisp while flying, it got stuck on top of the screen. Does other's have same problem?

Edit: resetting fixed the issue

Edited by RipeFIN

Now, when I play with Tail, game uses the whole flight meter in single tap, there is now way to influence flight. And that is just fun when you're in fly-type level, where level-desing is built around tapping screen multiple times. And when I got asteroid-wisp while flying, it got stuck on top of the screen. Does other's have same problem?

Edit: resetting fixed the issue

I had this problem to, was restarting at first, but on my Galaxy S4 it seems to work locking the screen with the power button, then unlocking and going back to the game.

Cream the Rabbit is going to be a playable character soon? Oh, I would be somewhat excited with this if there was a possibility that I could actually acquire her.

Cream the Rabbit is going to be a playable character soon? Oh, I would be somewhat excited with this if there was a possibility that I could actually acquire her.

Oh, but there is. It's called paying. Why do people complain about a character being difficult to get in a F2P game? If you were in charge of Sonic Runners, would you want higher profits or higher amounts of satisfied players? Trust me, nobody paid back during the soft launch, and if you want this game to have continued support than let them try to make money.

Oh, but there is. It's called paying. Why do people complain about a character being difficult to get in a F2P game? If you were in charge of Sonic Runners, would you want higher profits or higher amounts of satisfied players? Trust me, nobody paid back during the soft launch, and if you want this game to have continued support than let them try to make money.

The problem is you can't pay to get characters. You can pay to get a chance at getting a character. Games like Sonic Dash are also Free to Play but at the very least give you the option to get what you want, when you want. Many won't want to pay but at least the option's there.

In Runners, someone can get lucky and get a character without paying. Meanwhile someone else could spend a huge sum on money and walk away empty handed. Many missed out on Classic Sonic because of this and it'll happen for all the characters for as long as they keep things like this. The regular addition of new characters is a non-event if many people will never actually get their hands on them.

• Thumbs Up 1