Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Dang, so it was timebombed from the start? Well, that really sucks.

I'm still trying to get at least one Death Egg, but instead of that ...

n71r42.jpg

I got 3 of this in a row ... and it's even better  :blink:

2d19rnc.jpg

For me right now it's the best way to get Red Star Rings!  :D

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm still trying to get at least one Death Egg, but instead of that ...

n71r42.jpg

I got 3 of this in a row ... and it's even better  :blink:

2d19rnc.jpg

For me right now it's the best way to get Red Star Rings!  :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Just got my first RC Battle Cruiser as well. Here's hoping it helps the Red Ring supply a little.

I'm not even fussed about Classic Sonic this time. Getting something other than a cartridge or Mega Drive is more than enough for me.

Wow,had 10 special eggs and 210 red star rings ready for more tries.

All I got was a easter bunny (since it makes total sense having those easter useless placeholders in the store instead of keeping useful ones like Rappy :P), got chip again and 3 more cartridges -> 9 special eggs

Basically went from 10 special eggs + 210 rsr to 9 special eggs + 10 rsr

;_;

"you stayed in the same league"

HOW THE HECK THIS THING WORK ?

why i can't get promoted ?

i am still in F*

and i was first

Hahaha look at them photoshop skills! It's clearly Fake :V

So is anyone gonna actually bother posting a source to that image?

And the only reason we all cried foul in classic Sonic was because the source was a youtube comment with nothing to back it up.

On another note, Classic Sonic is pretty damn cool. His animations is like Generations but mixed with Modern Sonic's current moveset.

It looks pretty fake honestly. 

• Image quality is very off compared to the other stuff we got on Classic Sonic and that event in general.
  • All the images with the upcoming announcements (and the rest) put here.
  • Why not a new render? Every character got one, including Classic Sonic on announcement.
  • Also the "gameplay" images of his in-game model look so awful. Like sooooooo fake. And also, what the guy above me said.

Idk i just found that pic off tumblr but now that I look at the period it spans, which is 7.14-8.2X, there is no way in hell that is real.

That Xtreme Gear thing is fake, firstly photoshop, and I don't think theres a blue and gold board, and thirdly. the babyloan rouges aren't there.

Hence fake.

Still didn;t got Classic, i only get yackers and cartridges...

Also:

FsjGQHw.png

It's really good for someone new .

Weeeeeeeell, I had the Canadian apk version, played it for a short while to see what it was about, then put it down and promptly forgot about it!! After hearing it had finally been released, I thought I'd give the new worldwide version a go.

It seems after downloading the app, it still wants to download some extra content upon tapping the title screen, and then it insists the tablet is not connected to the Interwebs. Now, my current connection is a bit crappy but I was right next to the damn router! and it still told me there was no signal. So yeah... can't even play the thing, now.

Bleh.

Hey, got moved up to F***; I was first place in the F** for both High and Total Score!

Hey, got moved up to F***; I was first place in the F** for both High and Total Score!

Is the Desert ruins zone in Runners real?

If that so, i hope they put the agility class where you can go on rails...that would be awesome...

...Wait what?

I was Number 1 for F**.

Wait a minute, what's your name on Runners?

That's incredibly odd. I got promoted to F***, with number 1 on both the high score and total score. 

That's incredibly odd. I got promoted to F***, with number 1 on both the high score and total score.

• Thumbs Up 1

does anyone in here play using the ios version? i don't want to jump to conclusions about anything, but i've had the game since the first day of the soft launch; the worldwide release on ios runs basically identically to the way it was before except for the ads

speaking of ads it seems like they removed them on the ios version? i can't use them for continues and i haven't seen one at all since last night

and does anyone have a fix for the grayed out facebook / push notifications thing yet?

i think it matters where you live... i am not in AmerIca and i hear that they can't acces facebook, but i can...

strange...

After i finish the event stage how can i get more RSR?

I stayed in S*.  It gets tougher as now only the top 10 move up and the bottom 12 get moved down. 

• Thumbs Up 1