Awoo.

Sonic Runners (iOS/Android) - Thread Version 2.0

Cola

Is it possible for you to test whether it can actually set something on fire?  Pictorial evidence of that would be a highly effective deterrent.

Absolutely.

Feel free to mail me your device and I'll gladly test to see if Sonic Runners can set it on fire.

• Thumbs Up 7

Do I actually need to do a TSS update warning users about this game possibly being a fire and health hazard?

I'd do it just in case.

1. The Score System is the exact same now it just shows your bonuses DURING the live run so you're not guessing.

2. Maybe I'm just lucky, I know all cases differ but I haven't had any problems with the new version besides having to update fron QooApp.

3. I love the changes like choosing when to launch an item can make for really OP top speed sections.

Thanks, game that worked totally fine before the update! Now I'm suffering through gameplay issues and errors that doesn't allow me to continue the story!

What happened?

I want to say that this is a good thing, but it really isn't. Ad presence is considerably large and it's actually kind of annoying. Every run I encounter some stupid Game of War ad that is unskippable for like 5 seconds. I don't know who at SEGA thought it was a good idea to turn on ads on a game that people already know didn't have any previously. That could negatively affect people's views on the game.

The main reason why I liked this game was because it did not have video ads in it. I never play the games that show up in those video ads either. If you show video ad I will make sure to not play that particular game since you wasted my life with your stupid ad than. I strongly hate video ads intensely. When playing Sonic Dash I got lucky with getting free revive without video ad because the game thought I pay for no ad there.

By the way this what I get when trying to update this game here.

Khd14kf.png

I use the Android thing on phone that nobody has the Kyocera Hydro Vibe.

I checked the Windows store, and the game isn't even there.

The only Sonic related game there is Dash.

Um ad's are only if you want to revive? Maybe I just haven't ran into any but I've only gotten ad's whenever I want a free revive. 

It's working fine on my IPad Air. The game has gotten better in some aspects and worse in others. For example, your score increases while you run now rather when you only pick up rings and crystals. But the game is now littered in ads everywhere, after every run which as Hogfather said, you have to manually go out of the ad. The only good thing is they've added a free revive every run for watching a video. But still, these ads only serve to be annoying,

Also, it appears they've closed the Amy campaign as the notifications box only has nominations about the update and if you've been promoted in your league.

Speaking of which, I've gotten a new high score of 598,000. Not very good compared to the rest of you guys, I know but I think it's good for a beginner at rank 11 :P

So the game crashes after the splash screen on my Moto X 2014, even though the soft launch APK ran fine.

Welp.

Also, for the users having overheating issues on their One M9, that phone (and processor) is known for overheating, so it's not entirely the game's fault.

Um ad's are only if you want to revive? Maybe I just haven't ran into any but I've only gotten ad's whenever I want a free revive.

That's bullshit. Ads appear after every run and are unskippable for 5 seconds, not to mention also glitchy.

Now I'm not sure if this is just my device....but when I put Runners into streamline mode, my phone didn't get hot. I tried playing it for a bit, my phone became lukewarm but not at all hot, so I think that a temporary solution might be to put the game into streamline mode until SEGA fix the overheating issue. However, I haven't tried playing an actual stage with it off, so my theory might be wrong here.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 btw.

I checked the Windows store, and the game isn't even there.

The only Sonic related game there is Dash.

Why would it be? It's an iOS and 10% android only game.

• Thumbs Up 1

That's bullshit. Ads appear after every run and are unskippable for 5 seconds, not to mention also glitchy.

Ads appear if your playing using the stock 3 revives the game gives you at the time. 

Ads do not appear if your using revives you brought with red rings, or were given to you by facebook friends prior to the update. 

Ads will still appear if you want the free continue mind, but that's your choice, can always use red rings instead or not continue at all. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Ads appear if your playing using the stock 3 revives the game gives you at the time. 

Ads do not appear if your using revives you brought with red rings, or were given to you by facebook friends prior to the update. 

Ads will still appear if you want the free continue mind, but that's your choice, can always use red rings instead or not continue at all. 

That's good to know, hopefully the facebook part starts working again, I don't want any ads. Now I can see why people saying it's worse but I still feel the good outweighs the bad. Besides Ad's those can go. The Revive Ad's are fine though.

I got to thinking. The game's working without issues on IOS but not Android. The game may have been ONLY meant for IOS and was put out on Android by accident.

I got to thinking. The game's working without issues on IOS but not Android. The game may have been ONLY meant for IOS and was put out on Android by accident.

Yeah that explains why I've been able to play it without issue everyday since February 25th on Android... oh...

• Thumbs Up 4

Yeah that explains why I've been able to play it without issue everyday since February 25th on Android... oh...

Plus the fact IOS is crashing after a run or two, causing me to miss story cutscenes and reward items >.>

When I press start it does nothing, the logo stays just floating there forever, anyone else getting this?

*sigh*

post-2138-0-90886800-1435254126_thumb.jp

post-2138-0-90886800-1435254126_thumb.jp

New high score! 811,304 :D

How are you playing this? why are ppls games crashing at the title screen and others aren't?