Awoo.

KrazyBean

Well, i beated the mission, and i even ended the frieza saga, ended the training with piccolo and started training with....Captain Ginyu. Also, can i meet Piccolo again?, because the z-thing was pretty cool

Well, i beated the mission, and i even ended the frieza saga, ended the training with piccolo and started training with....Captain Ginyu. Also, can i meet Piccolo again?, because the z-thing was pretty cool

Yeah, you can find your previous masters again to get a master boost on their ultimate attack. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, i have two dragon balls at the moment and the funny thing is that i didnt even know im gonna get them. But i wonder what wish should i make...what was your first wish?

Wow, i have two dragon balls at the moment and the funny thing is that i didnt even know im gonna get them. But i wonder what wish should i make...what was your first wish?

Here's a tip. Don't wish for a level up for a while. It gets harder and harder to level up so using your wish for it early is a bad idea. I think I wished for new characters first.

I tought of buying a dlc pack, but i wonder which one is better....

The Resurrection F is my favorite, but then, I'm biased. I don't care for GT, and I loved Resurrection F. 

• 5 months later...

Does anyone here have Xenoverse on PS4? I need some help with the trophies.

I have it on PS4 though I haven't made any progress beyond the first real story fight (havent been playing it much).

22 minutes ago, MegasonicZX said:

I have it on PS4 though I haven't made any progress beyond the first real story fight (havent been playing it much).

It's alright, the trophy I need is for receiving a gift.

29 minutes ago, Ryannumber1gamer said:

It's alright, the trophy I need is for receiving a gift.

Oh okay, how do I send one?

4 hours ago, MegasonicZX said:

Oh okay, how do I send one?

I think you need to add me on PSN, and then to a PQ with me. You should be able to do it then. I already have you added from a previous Game Night.

Can you send gifts to your PSN friends or do you need to do a PQ first beforehand?

On another note, I finally finished my training with Vegeta and completed the main story (Bar the Broly/Bardock saga)

Bumping because I need your help people:

I'm on PS4 and I just became Elder Kai's student...the thing is...I need to make a team with 2 female characters (me as leader) to advance. Can someone help me with that?

Let me remember here. You go to one of the booths marked "Team Registration" (Find one right in front of the Parallel Quest booth). Then you go and talk to NPC's offline and other characters online around TokiToki (women for the kai!). This is done by going to their stats an pressing recruit.  

So, i want to platinum the game:

1. Are SSJ4 Vegeta/GT/ROF characters needed for the trophy where you need all characters?

2. Does getting all special/ultimates include the DLC ones?

3. Is anyone playing on PS3?

17 hours ago, Diamond said:

So, i want to platinum the game:

1. Are SSJ4 Vegeta/GT/ROF characters needed for the trophy where you need all characters?

2. Does getting all special/ultimates include the DLC ones?

3. Is anyone playing on PS3?

1. Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta, Omega Shenron and Super 17 are needed and unlocked through Shenron wishes. Only other characters you should need to worry about is Broly and Bardock, who are unlocked through the secret saga.

2. Only the base game Ultimates are needed. Keep in mind Shenron has several unlockable Ultimates that you get through wishes.

3. Sorry, PS4. 

Speaking of which, can someone on PS4 do a PQ with me and send me a gift for a trophy?

Well, i completed the secret saga so that wont be a problem but the fact that i need to do 3 different wishes to get Gogeta/Super 17/Omega and to complete all PQ for SSJ4 Goku will be annoying. It wouldve been really cool to let PS3 players to play wth PS4 users/ Well, looks like my first platinum game will take some time to finish.

Is it right that I played my first ranked match and felt bad for winning because I did by landing a Blue Hurricane?