Awoo.

Battlefield: Hardline "Get Mendoza...."

Badnik Mechanic

This is a trailer. What's the point of this trailer?

*Trailer*

The release date: October 21st 2014. 

The release date: October 21st 2014. 

Oh yeah...well if the game looks fun and works better than battlefield 4 did on ps4, I might pick it up; I mean I picked up titanfall on xbox 360 and it works relatively well online for a scaled down port, although I do find the 30 fps lock unplayayable, so I disabled it.

Oh yeah...well if the game looks fun and works better than battlefield 4 did on ps4, I might pick it up; I mean I picked up titanfall on xbox 360 and it works relatively well online for a scaled down port, although I do find the 30 fps lock unplayayable, so I disabled it.

You mean every single platform it was released on :P

To be fair, the game recently received one of the best patches in a LONG time. The game is actually playable now.

You mean every single platform it was released on tongue.png

To be fair, the game recently received one of the best patches in a LONG time. The game is actually playable now.

Oh yeah. Well it's about time it became playable, though I'd rather buy the series biannually depending on which series I like better, the main series or this series.

Seeing this in action it looks so dumb. The part where I was thinking about how this is a battlefield game and then how does that work with cops and robbers? Apparently by taking place in the Robocop universe. When the technical with the G20 mounted on it pulled up was when the dissonance really tore the suspension of disbelief apart... And then they cut to where they have a bunch of players standing on top of a roof playing it for some reason.

PS4 Beta Key. It's completely legit I promise

2H3P-TFN4-JL39

I managed to get in the beta already since I own Battlefield 4 on PS4, so I don't need this. You're welcome. First come first served obviously. Reply to me if you've already used it.

So I was playing the beta and it's a bit laggy; I've only played blood money, but I somehow started getting cash out of thin air, maybe. Anyways I'm a first time battlefield player, I'm ok at first person shooters, oh and I won. You can watch it here.

Oh and I signed up for the beta, I didn't use Sonic Cycle's beta key above.

http://www.twitch.tv/starblueblur/b/537515879

So I've been playing the beta

AND ITS REALLY GOOD. It's way beyond the POS Battlefield 4 is. No crashing, graphics are decent (a step back though, possibly due to focusing on consoles?), runs smooth, and it's very fun. My friend who plays Payday says this is way better than Payday. I'd recommend trying it out.

So I've been playing the beta

AND ITS REALLY GOOD. It's way beyond the POS Battlefield 4 is. No crashing, graphics are decent (a step back though, possibly due to focusing on consoles?), runs smooth, and it's very fun. My friend who plays Payday says this is way better than Payday. I'd recommend trying it out.

It's a beta. That's the reason.

The game is fun, but it really feels like a BF4 expansion. I think I'll skip out on this one and stick with Destiny and Planetside 2 on PS4 this year and wait for Star Wars Battlefront.

It's a beta. That's the reason.

I highly doubt this. Despite Battlefield 4 being in beta around the same time period, that game ran miles around this game. Smaller maps, less graphical fidelity, less Battlefield 4 "real time environment damage" intense moments, a lot less going on screen, etc. The graphics look pretty finalized here.

It becomes even more apparent when the Xbox One version of the game will run 1080p/60fps. This game is clearly optimized for consoles. It's also being released on Xbox 360/PS3 so I'm assuming they're also trying to make it easy and equal across all platforms. You won't be getting a gimped version depending on what version you get, they will all be the same.

No matter how "fun" it is, I can't justify paying almost $100 for what looks like a Battlefield 4 mod.

DICE is in fact, making this game. For some reason, EA is trying to cover it up and has fired the employee that leaked this information. The catch is that DICE is working on multiplayer while another dev is working on singleplayer. Multiplayer is what makes the game so it's really odd to see EA hide this. I think with all the outrage surrounding Battlefield 4 and how horrible it is, they wanted to hide the fact that DICE has been working on this game instead of fixing BF4.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...