Awoo.

Mentally Challenged kid taken to court by school for Recording bullying

nintega137

I honestly cannot believe this story. How is it the victim would be the one to get into trouble? This doesn't really stop bullying it at the source does it? Completely disgraceful and does not set a good example at all! I think they were courageous to record what was going on and should have been commentated.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is ridiculous. Someone actually has proof of being bullied but do the bullies get blamed? NOOOOO. Let's all blame the one who's bullied just because he recorded some evidence! 8D

Seriously WTF is wrong with this world?

Every school in America has a secret stash of zero-tolerance policies under the bed, where normal people hide their pr0nz.

That's probably the cause of this. A zero-tolerance policy.

They should actually be referred to as zero-intelligence policies because of how they don't bother using any sense to punish the people responsible, often punishing the innocent for doing the right thing.

• Thumbs Up 5

The kid should've accused the bullies of having terrorist affiliations, because that means you can spy on absolutely anybody you want, record any private conversation, and hack into any secure networks with no legal consequences whatsoever.

Or is that only when the government does it?

• Thumbs Up 4

The kid should've accused the bullies of having terrorist affiliations, because that means you can spy on absolutely anybody you want, record any private conversation, and hack into any secure networks with no legal consequences whatsoever.

Or is that only when the government does it?

Yes. Sadly. 

Ah, I got it. In this context the government is the bully. So that's why it's illegal to tell on them.

Ah, I got it. In this context the government is the bully. So that's why it's illegal to tell on them.

In a sense. 

They should actually be referred to as zero-intelligence policies because of how they don't bother using any sense to punish the people responsible, often punishing the innocent for doing the right thing.

That is exactly how I feel about zero-tolerance policies. Most of the time they are used as an excuse to not think and just throw the book at things without having to actually take the time to see the real problem.

I'm not surprised to hear a story like this at all. After so many schools punish the innocent people over the bad people these days, I'm no longer surprised by the dumb moves schools made towards their students. You hear several cases of these kinds of things a year, and each time, it ends badly for the school district with such horrible publicity for them. I doubt anyone considering that school would want to go there now after hearing a practice like this taking place, especially if the principal stays there.

Also, about bullying, yeah, I think every school is the same, aka high school and below since college isn't like this. The bullies pick on people, they get nothing. If someone retaliates to the bullying, you get massively punished and told you should have just ignored it and you get the punishment while the others don't. Had it happen to me several times growing up as well.

• Thumbs Up 5