Awoo.

Batman: Arkham Knight "No one knows what it's like... TO FIX THE BATMAN!"

Badnik Mechanic

We have another Gamestop Red Hood Story trailer.

This trailer shows more gameplay.

Guns guns guns!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LG_S1Zw8tio

Only 15 days until we can #BeTheBatman

• Thumbs Up 1

We have another Gamestop Red Hood Story trailer.

This trailer shows more gameplay.

Guns guns guns!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LG_S1Zw8tio

Only 15 days until we can #BeTheBatman

that gameplay was awesome

also finally a fight agenst the REAL black mask's gang (if it winds up being joker again though then lets just say I won't mind shooting him in the face as red hood)

In this video for Batman™: Arkham Knight, directed by Saturday Night Live’s Taran Killam and narrated by Jonathan Banks, celebrity gamers get a first look at the soon-to-be-released game. Neil Patrick Harris, Wiz Khalifa, Blake Anderson, Minka Kelly, Kumail Nanjiani, Breckin Meyer, Joe Manganiello, iJustine, Troy Baker and Kevin Conroy all get their chance to “Be the Batman” and take on the threats of Gotham City. 

Best part of the video is at 3:44....

Kevin Conroy saying "I am the Batman." 

:D

Did you notice at 2:20 we get a brief glimpse of a death-scene from Arkham Knight. Nice!

We've got a recap of some of the batsuits that'll be in the game!

Batman: Arkham Knight TV Spot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-jHY2QmTXo

"This is how it happened. This is how the Batman died...................."  :( 

• Thumbs Up 1

It appears Arkham Knight has broken street date.

This sucks. Only nine days left and I don't want to see any spoilers.

Edit: Now fixed.

It appears Arkham Knight has broken street date.

This sucks. Only nine days left and I don't want to see any spoilers.

You posted the wrong link. That's a link to MGS 5's buddy system

• Thumbs Up 1

welp time to go find some video's from the footage for batman arkham knight that showed up during the sony expo tonight lets just say theres one less question we need to worry about wondering now

https://youtu.be/0VUPN1ZkGfo

Firefly Gameplay Demo:

Firefly first appeared in Arkham Origins.

Also, Aaron Cash who appeared in Asylum and City is back in Arkham Knight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOuIs3zp9Wc

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22us7lwQjFE&feature=youtu.be

You get a good look at the Gotham map.

Lastly:

Batman: Arkham Knight - DLC Trophies and Achievements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PX1Lca-_NY

I knew something bad had to happen to offset all the good the game has been doing...

Apparently every pre-order for the Batmobile Edition is being canceled due to "unforeseen circumstances"

I am honestly beyond myself right now. Having paid off the damn thing, getting this call a week before release is damn near heartbreaking. I don't even think I have the chance of getting the Batman statue edition because those have been sold out for months too. Anyone who pre-ordered this literally got fucked over. The only thing that's keeping me cool right now is the fact that they seem to be giving discounts off the game to those who pre-ordered to try and compensate. Though, that really doesn't stop the hurt. I was really looking forward to having that batmobile replica as the car looks amazing. Why the hell did they send this information out so late? I really want to know what the cause of this was. They could at least do the people who brought it that much.

I'm still really looking forward to the game but this is fucking ridiculous.

• Thumbs Up 1

Damn that sucks :/ The only thing I can think of is that they weren't able to meet demand.

I really wanted it myself but wasn't able to get it in time (GAME only decided to post about it after they had sold out) but I managed to get the Batman statue edition off Amazon. Seems like a good thing in hindsight.

REVIEWS ARE IN! Was the hype worth it?

Polygon: 10

Game Informer: 9.5

UK IGN/US: 9.2

gamesradar: 4/5

GameReactor: UK 9

VideoGamer: 10

USGamer: 4/5

Gamespot: 7

Currently sitting at 91 on Metacritic as of this post)

Fuck Gamespot. They are the fucking worse when it comes to reviews. The nitpick at any little fucking stupid thing and then drag the score down massively because of it. They dragged inFamous 2 down for stupid shit like ''OH, THE SCREEN GOES BLACK AND WHITE WHEN YOU LOSE HEALTH! OHHHHHHH''.

Sorry, I just really fucking hate Gamespot.

I think the complaints about the Batmobile are perfectly valid. It seems like a great solution to traversal but basically everything else relating to it outside of that has flaws. Still, it seems more or less on par with the rest of the series in terms of review scores which is great, and I can't wait to play it myself.

Fuck Gamespot. They are the fucking worse when it comes to reviews. The nitpick at any little fucking stupid thing and then drag the score down massively because of it. They dragged inFamous 2 down for stupid shit like ''OH, THE SCREEN GOES BLACK AND WHITE WHEN YOU LOSE HEALTH! OHHHHHHH''.

Not the point. It's spreading misconception. People rely on review scores in order to validate their purchases. By nitpicking the shit out of a game, they are only spreading that misconception further and in the end, could affect who actually buys the game or not. I'd feel more inclined to accept their criticisms, except the fact that they are well known for exaggerating and nitpicking, the fact that they've given games like The Witcher 3 a 10/10, ignoring all the game breaking glitches and flaws in that game, and the fact that all other scores are between 9 & 10, which makes me believe they nitpicked again.

Not the point. It's spreading misconception. People rely on review scores in order to validate their purchases. By nitpicking the shit out of a game, they are only spreading that misconception further and in the end, could affect who actually buys the game or not. I'd feel more inclined to accept their criticisms, except the fact that they are well known for exaggerating and nitpicking, the fact that they've given games like The Witcher 3 a 10/10, ignoring all the game breaking glitches and flaws in that game, and the fact that all other scores are between 9 & 10, which makes me believe they nitpicked again.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yes, which I wouldn't mind as much, but the one fact that seems to make them a little less reliable is the fact he gave Witcher 3 a 10/10 (It is the same reviewer btw, I have checked), despite Witcher 3 being cluttered with exploits and glitches, and yet that didn't bring the score down, but boss battles do?

There's also as I've said that Gamespot are known for exaggerating points to make the game seem worse, as is the case with inFamous 2 and Skyward Sword, as well as the fact that every other reviewer has given it between 9 and 10. It all just seems a little fishy to me, it feels like he's making these flaws seem much larger than they really are. 

I don't care what he says because I'll still play it but I'm not thinking about what I think of it and if It's going to affect me. I'm thinking about how it's going to effect people who aren't sure about the game and has decided to look for reviews to see if it's good, or decent or when it should be gotten or whatever. These reviewers have a responsibility to try look at the very big main flaws of a game and adjust their score accordingly. Stuff like massive glitches, terrible controls and the like would be enough to drag a game down big time, yet games like Witcher 3 got away with a 10 despite it's issues, but things like meh bosses and the like, again are a flaw, but a big enough flaw to drag entire points off a game? I doubt it.

I don't care what he says because I'll still play it but I'm not thinking about what I think of it and if It's going to affect me. I'm thinking about how it's going to effect people who aren't sure about the game and has decided to look for reviews to see if it's good, or decent or when it should be gotten or whatever. These reviewers have a responsibility to try look at the very big main flaws of a game and adjust their score accordingly. Stuff like massive glitches, terrible controls and the like would be enough to drag a game down big time, yet games like Witcher 3 got away with a 10 despite it's issues, but things like meh bosses and the like, again are a flaw, but a big enough flaw to drag entire points off a game? I doubt it.

• Thumbs Up 1

But then it's down (a paid reviewer) to determine whether the negatives bring down a score or not, in the Witcher's case, he fault that the pros vastly outweighed the cons and thus, it was still a ten. Perhaps the case isn't so with this game, unlikely, considering other review scores but again, that's his opinion.

And to your point about the review putting off others. Firstly, a 7 out of 10 is not a bad score. It's an "alright" or "pretty good". Secondly, do you really think that people will see one 7, five 9s and a 10 and think "Oh, better not buy this."?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up 2

It's one 7/10 out of the majority of 9's and 10's. It ultimately does not mean much in the overall face value. Besides, those complaints (besides the second) seem legitimate, I don't see how making valid criticism towards a game is nitpicking.

Still, I can't wait for Tuesday.

• Thumbs Up 1

Because we don't actually know if these are ''legitimate complaints'' until then. The dialogue could be ham fisted, or might not. I don't know, and none of us know until Tuesday. But until then, I'm going off what Gamespot has done in the past and what other reviewers are saying about the game which both make me feel that these could end up being nitpicks rather than full on complaints, Especially when other reviews have commented that the batmobile/tank feels out of place and can be a little annoying, but enough has been done to make it at least fun to use.

I don't know. Maybe he's got a point, maybe he doesn't. All I can do is go off from what other reviewers has said, what I know from playing the other games, and what I know Gamespot has done in the past. But considering they managed to get Mark Hamill back once again to voice Joker for some post-death scenes (IGN confirmed this in their review btw) despite Hamill himself saying he wouldn't return to voice Joker unless the script was as good as Arkham City, then I doubt the dialogue was ham fisted, and apart from Batmobile puzzles which can be annoying, other reviewers seem fine with the Batmobile. I don't know. But considering 3 of those complaints aren't anything major, and one of those complaints might not even be true, then I don't think it's enough to drag it down to 7.

Maybe I'm just sick and tired of Gamespot badmouthing good games, I don't know. It's just another game hit by Gamespot's long line of negative reviews, in the same bag with inFamous 2 and Skyward Sword. 

In the defence of one of Gamespot's negative points - all the reviews I've seen seem to consistently mention the Batmobile as a marmite situation. So that claim isn't baseless.

The comments on the review are pretty hilarious. The most consistent one is the reviewer is "RPG biased" and the occasional "SJW warrior". Opinions, man...