Awoo.

Space Jam 2- Lebron James is the real Monstar.

Nintendoga

article-2432922-18472EF100000578-249_634

Could we not make this any more worse than it already is?

LeBron James? Really?!

I'm actually really intrigued how they're going to pull this off...

• Thumbs Up 1

Heh, well I liked the first one (granted I haven't seen it since my pre-teen days) so I'm game.

Stilll though,tumblr_mc6lstwIvb1rripibo1_250.gif

WHO!? WHAT!? HOW!? WHEN!? WHY!??!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd say "Who the hell is Lebron James" but I wouldn't know who Michael Jordon was if it wasn't for Space Jam anyway so...

Ugh well as long as they keep the toons as 2D animated I'll be okay with it.  If they make em CGI then fuck everything

I wonder if they'll bring back "don't ever call me *phew* doll" Lola or make her ditzy like she apparently is in the cartoons now.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fuck Warner Bros. Fuck Hollywood. Fuck Lebron James. Fuck the NBA. Fuck you. Fuck me. Fucking fuck fucking fuck.

Termite Terrace Crew, if you guys can hear me up there, I'm super sorry that everyone here on Earth wants to shit on your legacy so much. 

The Tunes are about to lose and LeBron is knocked out. Suddenly the lights go on and out comes... BILL MURRAY!

He proceeds to fuck shit up.

Make it happen!

• Thumbs Up 2

This is the happiest day of my life. They better actually go through with this, or I'll be devastated.

My only worry is how the Tunes'll be animated, but we'll see I guess.

• Thumbs Up 1

What the fuck?! What in the actual fuck?!

*sighs* Guess this means Lola is gonna be a boring Mary Sue again. And right after the Looney Tunes show did wonders for her.

• Thumbs Up 1

What the fuck?! What in the actual fuck?!

*sighs* Guess this means Lola is gonna be a boring Mary Sue again. And right after the Looney Tunes show did wonders for her.

Or OR if we're lucky they may actually use that version because that's the current mainstream version of her and not her generic Space Jam 1 self

Personally I think this movie will go more into detail about Michael's descent into darkness. He'll probably betray James and the Tunes at the very last moment, which would make sense considering his eagerness to join the B-Ball Removal Department.

• Thumbs Up 6

Omfg this is actually happening! I used to love Space Jam as a kid but now I see it as the commercial and cheesy flick that it is.

One thing is for sure, they better do Lola right cos I don't wanna see the boring, Mary Sue version from the first movie. Oh and a remix of Come on and Slam. DO IT!