Awoo.

Go To Sleep: The True story of Jeff the Killer Due to release by no later than the spring of 2014

MegaMonster54

"That's the good thing about us brother, we're already fucked up so we have nothing to worry about" ~"David Keaton" Quote from GTO:TTSOJTK.

Trailer for Go To Sleep 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxYxgkU_mOI

2nd Trailer for Go To Sleep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IqWaIRQlp4

Holy Crap! A Jeff the Killer fan movie! Made by Patrick Ferguson and Jack Helliquin of all people! XD! I am super excited!

What is this? Well, sometime ago Patrick Ferguson (AKA MrBettyKruger) and Jack Helliquin came together to make an animated movie of Jeff the Killer, and it loots awesome! Some stills and animations have been leaked and I have to say, I'm impressed.

I always thought Jeff the Killer was the Internets fist slasher villain, but he was always done wrong in the hands of such people like MrCreepypasta, who has had his hands on the story for just over 2 years. But I think this will be a lot better. Why? Well, lets look at the reasons why.

1. MrCreepypasta's stories where always so cliche and trite. Now don't get me wrong, MrCreepypasta has been a huge inspiration to be on how I should run my Radio Drama, but I don't think he is a great writer. I've read some of Patrick Ferguson Works, and I am impressed with his attention to detail with his stories. I think he is the most qualified to take the reins of this great story.

2. Jack Helliquin is an amazing Gridmark artist. Jack Helliquin has made some amazing things in the past that are just screaming Horror Movie. Here's a link to his Deviant Art page http://jackimn2008.deviantart.com . I think its time Jeff got into the visual medium, and I want no one but Jack Helliquin to do the work. 

And finally number 3

3.Fucking Finally. I mean, we've had Creepypastas of Jeff and Radio Dramas of Jeff. Hell, even full on manga's and Comicbooks of Jeff. But never a movie. I think it's fucking time we got some actual work put into a movie. I think this is a nice change of pace.

That's what I think, what do you think? Are you excited for the JTK movie? What are some things that you hope for? What do you think about JTK in general? Do you like MrCreepypastas JTK dramas? I genuinely want to know

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm going to be honest now. Whenever I see "Jeff the Killer" all I can think about now is the edited version of that picture of him where they gave him a goofy little smile and wall eyes and it says "Go to Potato" instead.

• Thumbs Up 2

Jeff the Killer was one of the first creepypastas I've read, so I'm excited for this. However, that guy made it hard to 'sleep' for me, especially with his famous phrase.