Awoo.

[COLLAB] SSMB Christmas Tree decorating '13! *LET THE CHRISTMAS CHAOS BEGIN!*

- Eternal Paradox -

Wait, so is there no free spots left if I want to add on to the tree?

There's still space left on the tree. Once all the space on the tree is gone, I'll ask people to do presents instead. There's always the chance someone might drop out and you can add to the tree instead.

Well then, in that case I want to add to the tree.

Ok then. If you want to do a topper, just say and I'll add you to the list of applicants.

Can I join in? :3

Sure! Added you to the list!

You can count me in too!

Righty-ho.

Friendly reminder to everybody that there's still four places open in the topper raffle.

I'll throw my hat into the ring.

I'll take care of a decoration, not a topper though.

Ok then! Well, with that all the 20 places on the tree are gone, though I'll let five more people sign up (to do presents or In case anyone drops out...).

Edit: Cooluigi, you might get shifted down to 21 (presents) if someone who joined wins the topper raffle. Is that Ok?

I'd love to join! But I'm not to clear on how to decorate anything...

Basically, given you'd be #21 on the list, it's highly likely you'll be creating objects to go under the tree. You could get a chance to do a tree decoration if either A. Someone drops out, B. People on the -21 list do presents instead of decorations, or C. You ask to do the topper, in which case you'll be put on a list. One person will be chosen from that list using a random number generator, and they will get to make the topper.

I won't mind doing a present, and can I be put on the list for the topper raffle at this point?

No, it's not too late! I'll put you on the list, but if you don't win, you'll still be doing a present. If you do win, you'll get to do a topper.

I'd like to join in thank you very much.

Welcome!

So, to make sure I'm clear, we can draw the decoration? 

Of course you can! It can be anything long as it's a image and meets the forum's Safe for Work policy. Just keep them to or within the recommended size, and avoid jagged edges and square block-cut outs (Because they don't look that nice). Rounded baubles or characters on transparent backgrounds work well.

edit: Last year, a lot of people used images from the internet. That's also ok, as long as they meet the requirements.

Of course you can! It can be anything long as it's a image and meets the forum's Safe for Work policy. Just keep them to or within the recommended size, and avoid jagged edges and square block-cut outs (Because they don't look that nice). Rounded baubles or characters on transparent backgrounds work well.

Does it have to be a drawing from the PC or can it be a pencil and paper drawing, and we just have to scan it? 

I can try both. How does a Reindeer Tails sound?

Does it have to be a drawing from the PC or can it be a pencil and paper drawing, and we just have to scan it? 

I can try both. How does a Reindeer Tails sound?

You can scan it, but bare in mind it has to have neat edges. No jagged, white blocky areas around the edges, ok?

All right! I'll draw a present, and then scan it. I'd love to do a digital one, but I'm not the most savvy in this field of art yet.

Oh oh. 

I'm in, if there's any place left.

Just snagged the final place! Would you like to be put on the list for a chance to make the topper?

So from the looks of things, I just need to draw something transparent, Christmas-related, and appropriate? That shouldn't be a problem~

And does it have to be a certain size?

So from the looks of things, I just need to draw something transparent, Christmas-related, and appropriate? That shouldn't be a problem~

And does it have to be a certain size?

To save Paradox some typing, the size has to be 95 to 95 pix. Pretty much, yeah.

• Thumbs Up 1

To save Paradox some typing, the size has to be 95 to 95 pix. Pretty much, yeah.

95x95? That's tiny...is there any way I can do a larger picture and make it smaller without ruining it? I'm using FireAlpaca.

95x95? That's tiny...is there any way I can do a larger picture and make it smaller without ruining it? I'm using FireAlpaca.

I guess. That's the size limit. It also can't obscure any other decorations.

It's small, but for a reason. We're aiming for small decorations here, and there's a lot of people.

If you went say... A tiny bit over, that might be alright... but not too big.

Hmm, I can't seem to find a way to make a picture smaller without ruining it.

Hold on, would a sprite work?

Sprites would work fine. Just be careful if you get it from the internet and the creators want credit, probably a good idea to say in your post were you got them from rather than incur their wrath.

*Currently trying to sort out that raffle before we really begin...*

Sprites would work fine. Just be careful if you get it from the internet and the creators want credit, probably a good idea to say in your post were you got them from rather than incur their wrath.

*Currently trying to sort out that raffle before we really begin...*

That's not an issue; I recently found out I'm pretty decent at sprite-making. ^^ Now, to decide what character I want to use...