Awoo.

Sonic Transformed iOS CONFIRMED (For December)

DaN

So what tracks made it into this version, anyway? I'm interested to know if Burning Depths is there or not.

I want to know if I can experience the hell that's that level with touch controls.

I probably could, I don't really have trouble with the touch controls.

S0L just confirmed that various tracks like Sanctuary Falls will be DLC in the future, but may pop up in challenges.

• 2 weeks later...

Well if you have been playing the weekly challenge since release you should have unlocked Ryo today!

15y97cz.jpg

He was a real pain to unlock, I swear the weekly/daily challenges are harder than they say!

Anyway the thing that worries me is that it says when you unlock him "keep up your weekly challenge streak to keep him". That implies that if you don't complete a streak (or a weekly challenge) you loose him?

He was a real pain to unlock, I swear the weekly/daily challenges are harder than they say!

Anyway the thing that worries me is that it says when you unlock him "keep up your weekly challenge streak to keep him". That implies that if you don't complete a streak (or a weekly challenge) you loose him?

Wait, what? All of the weekly/daily challenged have been laughably easy.

Also, yeah. I saw that earlier too. I'm curious to see if he does disappear, but I'm not prepared to break my streak just to find out. I'm not worried about losing him though.

I found the medium Vs one today quite hard to complete, I have done Vs challenges on Medium before on World your, it just seemed harder today, usually the "easy" ones are no problem

It's still pretty bad though.

You play the challenges and unlock ryo. 

You then come back to the game weeks/months later and find you have content taken away from you because you stopped playing. 

I can name tons of handheld/portable games where I've done this, mainly when going on trips or vacation. Just hate the idea/notion of games that punish you for not playing or taking a break.

It's still pretty bad though.

You play the challenges and unlock ryo. 

You then come back to the game weeks/months later and find you have content taken away from you because you stopped playing. 

I can name tons of handheld/portable games where I've done this, mainly when going on trips or vacation. Just hate the idea/notion of games that punish you for not playing or taking a break.

I've never come across quite this situation though. Plenty of games have daily challenges and force you play regularly to keep up your progress/earn better 'rewards', but one that actually takes content back from you is new to me.

Wow, just... damn. That's a new level of dick move.

Of course mobile games want to keep you playing regularly- the more often you play, the more often you are to succumb to in-app purchases and the like. 

...or you can buy Ryo and he will stay in your roster forever! It's only a matter of time before we see him in the store.

• 2 weeks later...

Sigh that's the last time I buy a SEGA gane on iOS near release, S&art has just had a price drop according to SEGA's Facebook page

Lol, I learnt my lesson with Sonic Dash. =P Okay the price is more reasonable. I'll probably end up buying the game today. EDIT: No doubt this game will be free soon though. It is perfectly set up for that. It's just the matter of when. But I don't wanna pay full price for the VIP Pass when the game comes free so this sale price is very tempting Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Anddddd I didn't get the game in the end. @.@

*sees the game at $0.99 sale today* OKAY Sega you got me. Bought it just now. Can't beat this price. Sooo happy that I didn't buy the game when I was about to in my previous post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk