Awoo.

ARTWORK: Rosa clicks stuff and makes blocky things as well as scribbles!

RosaRosaRosalina

man i took up a few pounds

Looks good for a sketch, you seem to be developing your own style pretty well.

Like Soniko said, practice makes perfect.

This is some really good artwork, Rosa! Really like the quality of the sprites and the drawings are pretty good, keep up the good work!

• Thumbs Up 1

FUxHhaT.jpg?1

Here's another request from a friend of mine. If you recognize her well enough (and I really hope you do), it's Nonon from that one anime people here seem to like a lot!

Again , I had to sorta simplify her like I did to Satsuki. That band cap she's wearing does me no justice.

leLYLLQ.pngRfVSugI.pngCkfZH3x.png

Aaaaand sprite stuff! Just some testing to see if I can use 3 colors for characters like I did with Mario earlier. 

Also  Metal's nose is insanely painful to pixel out.

And thanks for those who had commented earlier! Really appreciate it!

Sorry if the first image was too big.

• Thumbs Up 7

This how gotten me curious, could you possibly make a Satsuki sprite? Because you're sprite work is indeed very impressive and appealing hehe.

Keep it up, and woohoo for Nonon!

• Thumbs Up 1

Those sprites are absolutely fantastic! Simple, but very effective - it's a style I've wanted to try for a while but I can never seem to pull it off decently.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! Just wanted to make a quick post to show you guys I'm still doing stuff!

But first...

tOQywR5.gif

As per request, I've got an 8-bit Satsuki sprite for Soniko! I know, it's only her standing, but I ain't that great at human girls, especially ones that I'm not quiet familiar with.

But, hope you enjoy! I'll see if I can make another with the whole Life Fiber jetpack suit whatchamacallit sometime later!

(you guys have really got me doing a lot of this KILL la KILL stuff btw, three posts in a row)

QeNbUWW.jpg

Next up is just a random drawing I had at the back of my mind. I was reminded of how Sonic games are reviewed these days, and I just couldn't help but think: How would Sonic himself feel if he saw them?

This is the result of that. And seeing as to how Sonic games have gotten "mediocre" for a good amount of years, Sonic himself would've probably lost it and may or may not have gotten into a severe depressed state.

This drawing isn't really meant to be insulting or anything, by the way! I was hoping to joke around a bit when I made this. And I know, what he's saying has been done to death, but honestly, I couldn't think of anything better...

Thanks for checking out!

• Thumbs Up 3

Updated sig like I said I would, I'll put copyrights and stuff in my profile to keep my siggy nice and clean.

Awesome work! I love it!

Three new drawings I'd thought I'd show off!

tJ7A9BO.jpg

Extremely "derp"ish Peach! This was more or less practice to see if I could draw characters a bit more accurately, Peach being an example of someone I thought I drew a bit awkwardly, normally. With the use of a Mario Party 8 model, I finally got Peach to look a bit more correct. Since I'm transitioning the Mario characters to a newer, updated style, it wouldn't be fair for Peach to not get changed as well.

Here's what Mario and Luigi are saying, in case you can't see it clearly:

Luigi: "Mario, she's-a scaring me...

What's-a your girl doing?"

Mario: *shrug*

Oh, and if you find this picture to be a bit insulting, take a look at some less insulting pictures I made using the former as a base!

https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/pap/zlCfzRrpkmElk-N5t7

tM6BDON.gif

Anyways, next drawing!

OFyIRza.jpg

This is an original character of mine. Not just any OC, however, because she's the 8-bit redhead from the last page! Her name's Melinda, or Mel for short, but she prefers to go by "Ivory". She's a bit of a grump really, only because of her rather bad relationship with her ex-boyfriend five years ago. She hates her job only because she works at a minimum wage supermarket.

I had no eraser drawing any of this, so the best thing for me to do was to improvise between lines, hence the bolder lines.

Last drawing! Hopefully you guys might recognize her!

jKq8oLh.jpg

As a request from a friend, here's Sanae Kochiya from the Touhou games! I had to sort of make do with what references I could find for her, as there REALLY aren't that many...

To be honest, I had fun drawing her out. Even if I'm not the best at making clothes look a bit baggy. But, hey, everyone's gotta have their first for someone.

Thanks, guys! And sorry if the pictures were a bit too big!

• Thumbs Up 8

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I'd show these off:

58peic8.jpg

SQ4z9LF.jpg

These were made recently. The first strip was made around the time (Zero Suit) Samus was revealed for Smash 4. With those jetpack boots she wore, you wouldn't think that she'd start a trend, right? That's how this whole thing started, and this was pretty much the output.

And since people have shown some interest, I think it'd be best for me to continue!

Aside from that, I have this to show off as well!

fJx0IlE.pngiSQoBLL.png

Yeah, that's me. Don't look so great, don't I?

I was testing out how different I could make my pixel stuffs with an actual NES palette rather than my hand made MS Paint palette. Let me know which one you like better! I'm planning on using this for an avatar! (Well, after my Mario Kart 8 hype dies down at least, heh.)

• Thumbs Up 9

• 2 weeks later...

Just a collection of pixel things today!

xEQWlrJ.png

3D Princess Perilous Pink Problem Peach! Made this in some app I found a while ago called "SolidDots HD" for the iPad. It was made over the course of a couple of days and it was heavily inspired by some of the pixels made there. Be sure to drop in and see what they've got there!

And now for a really big update on that 8 bit Mario sprite sheet I was working on!

GkKySQM.gif6qjG8xA.pngrWJzxCM.gif

I'm finally getting into Mario's "Super" Transformation! With some major inspiration from the likes of how he was shown in the first Super Mario Bros game and into later games like Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World, I whipped this up! It's a HUUUGE work in progress, so some things may or may not change, and things will definitely get added on later, like Fire Mario over there! His jumping pose was a bit tough to pull off, but in the end, I'm happy with the results!

BesPlPr.gifT8qBgid.png

Also, here are some bonus things! The first being Mario as he appears in the overworld and the next being the semi-official title of the (soon to hopefully be) game: "Super Mario Bros. 1.5 - Before the Dream"! Special thanks to several members for their suggestions from a while back!

Sorry about the huge Mario spam, guys. I've been working on this for so long and I would just love for these to actually be happen. But until then, I guess I can think of more things before anything can ever happen, like the story and stuff. Thanks for passing by! 

• Thumbs Up 7

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been rather bored these past few days post high school graduation and I've decided to take some time to do things just to steer away from boredom for a bit.

Hopefully.

7iPYpM6.png

First up is this Amy sprite I did a month ago which was a sort of request thing for Super Spindash. Two, actually! They're the same sprite in two different styles, and I'm still not quite sure which one is better, and people seem to like the both of them equally. But both are pretty okay to me.

PDhPxcO.png

Next up is this Mario doodle I made in MS Paint based on all of those simplistic drawings people are making all over Tumblr. It uses the same color palette as his sprite from the 8-Bit Super Mario Bros 3. This one...actually turned out pretty decently for a drawing I made so late at night!

diD1SNe.jpg

Here's a little drawing I made reeeeaaaaallly early in the morning. Cami is indeed unaware of her obsession for vests, and it's confusing Ivory and Kadym. This is also my first attempt at coloring a pencil drawn picture in, which I actually had a lot of fun doing!

EDIT: Oh, right! I actually haven't really introduced you guys to Cami at all yet, haven't I?

B7TZ5VA.png

Well, her full name is Cami Maglietta and as you guys can probably tell, she's got an obsession with vests and vest related things. She's definitely not on the side of Melinda, and actually is one of the Big Bad's recruits that these two constantly meet up with every once in a while. Her biggest weakpoint being her love for vests. Hopefully, that's a good enough introduction to this character! 

• Thumbs Up 5

• 8 months later...

Hey, the site's back! But things have been erased, like a good chunk of my art stuffs. Thankfully, all is not lost, since I carry a backlog of my things from the past. So just in case if no one minds, here's most of the stuff I managed to save from the past few months!

(It might be best to go through these one at a time, just so nothing laggy happens. ...I hope.)

BEFORE SEPTEMBER

GscxK3o.png

UFrBs4T.jpg

0Lpx78H.jpg

rEMxOi4.jpg

F1wOWQP.jpg

8UQAoFD.png

6SBDK83h.jpg

tKPkShH.jpg

SEPTEMBER - NOVEMBER

SEPTEMBER

X6GjLpj.png

A new OC! Her name (as suggested by several people here, thank you!) is Sarissa, but her nickname is "Sunny Sarissa" due to her bright personality, attitude and outlook. As far as what she does or what she appears in, I haven't exactly decided on that just yet.

eW73yD1.gif

Genesis/Mega Drive Ivory! After playing nothing but old school beat-em-ups for quite some time, this idea popped up. This was a fun little experiment using actual colors picked from a Genesis palette on SEGA Retro and animating her was just as much of a good time.

OCTOBER

G0tSCgi.jpg

Another set of OCs! Meet DBNs #001 and #002, a pair of prototype robots manufactured in combat above most other roles they're programmed for. Their names are Ace and Yudae respectively. Ace is the larger, stronger, masculine robot, who serves as a prototype for a mass produced machine soldier in Bishop's (Ivory's ex-boyfriend) army. Yudae is the shorter, faster, feminine robot, another prototype more focused on infiltration and more like her will be soon to follow. Not to run into too much detail, but these two run on a conjoined AI, so if one of them needs help, the other can come as fast as they can to help to other.

And yes, the Mega Man reference was intentional.

NOVEMBER

GDIKICI.jpg

A simple Sonic ducking. The pose was based off of his ducking pose as Super Sonic in both Sonics 2 and 3(K).

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/ST1cpkV.png%7Boption%7D

Made in response to Sonic Boom airing the pilot last week, it's Boom!Sonic in the style of Classic!Sonic/Metal Sonic which was based off of my "Before the Dream" Mario sprites! I made this Sonic a darker blue to differentiate between the two.

AkQcTAk.jpg

And finally, a picture of you know who! Because you can never have too much of this star based princess figure type person!

Fun Fact: Before my 3D World drawing, it turns out I've been drawing Rosalina slightly incorrectly, as her bang should appear on the right side of her face, when I would actually put it on the left. Whoops!

JANUARY 2ND

(Certain pictures spoilered due to

insanely giant sizes.)

Kux2VXt.jpg

I'm starting a bit of a project on references for characters I've created. They'll try to give some more details of how a character looks from their front and behind without being entirely restricted to my drawing's regular "2.5D" sided viewing. Since I've been talking about her a bit more recently, I've decided to start off with Cami. She's also fairly easy to draw out, given the she's considerably "normal" looking.

rzMTjVQ.jpg

Remember when I said I wanted to color that Rosalina picture in?

of course you do it's literally on top of this post

Well, there it is in full color and a background! It was originally just gonna be a simplistic colorization, but it just became something more after I discovered the magic of airbrushes. The background was the hardest part of this, given that I've never drawn an image of space that wasn't entirely planets. I think this could've gone better, but I still like the outcome.

LomxQIm.png

Here's a little mockup of what I'd hope "Before the Dream" would look like, if it were to ever be made into a fan game. If you'd care to see an explination behind everything, click the spoiler. Be warned, it's a bit lengthy!

The first thing you probably notice is the HUD below, based heavily on both Mario 3's HUD and World's HUD, complete with a P-meter indicator and an item storage box as well as something to tell you how many giant coins you've collected throughout the stage. It's all pretty basic stuff, including Mario and the amount of lives he has left, the score, your coins, etc.. Mario's head'll change color depending on what power-up you're using. (Yes that's a feature and not the game just trying to emulate the NES palette restrictions!)

Onto the level itself, it's a stranded island Mario (and Luigi!) gets washed ashore to after watching a dangerous enemy attack the Mushroom Kingdom. This is the first world they must traverse to find the villain and bring them to justice! It looks pretty barren here, only because this is the first level, so it's a nice and smooth ride for players who've played a Mario game, and a learning grounds for those that haven't!

mJMPYbY.jpg

Last one! Here's a new OC I've made! She's more of a "one-off" character unlike a majority of the others. As far as her name goes, I was thinking something along the lines of "Lara" or "Lani", or at the very least a name with an L.

Also, I'm terribly sorry this was drawn on loose leaf paper. I couldn't really be bothered to find any clean printing paper at the time I drew this, (or at least I couldn't find any I had left on me.)

I also apologize for the quality of these images. As, once again, iPhone cameras are not professional cameras.

JANUARY 21(?) - RECENTLY

0gr1NsW.jpg

c3gMuJi.jpg

7K4AHRG.jpg

0ggX7B7.jpg

0Gs2JOE.jpg

278uaV2.png

Bzz7ZMb.gif

Sorry if it seems like there's too much going on in this specific post. I'm more than certain I probably might have more to post in the future, since I feel I may have forgotten some pictures...

Don't worry, I'll be posting something new within the next week! Thanks for all of your appreciation!

• Thumbs Up 8

Quick update! Time for some actually new things!

(The drawings' quality look baaad once resized. Needed the artwork to be able to not be gigantic loads of pixels. Click on them for their full resize to do them some justice, My bad!)

dKiw1Bi.png

This was a test. I wanted to see if I could recreate other characters in the same style as the Mario directly above this post. He only uses 8 colors, so Luigi and Peach would do the same. Luigi was fairly easy to do, since shares a similar outfit to his brother. Peach, I wanted to make her blonde and have her dress be its natural pink, but that'd mean I'd need to go over the limit of 8 colors, and so she is once again a redhead.

Maybe I might do the other characters some time soon? I dunno...

pDMgBki.jpg

For the first time ever, drawings of characters that HAVEN'T originated from video games or a show!

This is also the first time I've EVER drawn the TMNT. Funny, I'm a huge fan of the Ninja Turtles, yet I hadn't drawn them til recently...

I wanted to get all four of the turtles around for this picture. It wouldn't be fair, imo.

These guys have been a part of my childhood growing up and watching cartoons. Right next to Sonic X, the 2003 incarnation of the Turtles was another show I'd watch a lot. I don't even have a favorite version of these pizza munching turtles, but I do like the 80s cartoon version, and the 2012 version is pretty solid so far! They're awesome, and I don't think that would be changing for a loong time.

vgnPM0O.png

What happens when you get Rosa to look at too many Game Boy games, get ideas from them and put some original character into it? You get this!

Well, except that's not any original character, but rather, it's Kadym Clarence! ...Even if she doesn't look much like herself. (Curse this system limitation.)

She's got her back pack on to store stuff, with an inventory of 3 items. Life is how many hits she can take, the dollar sign is how much money she has somewhere on her. The "K" is the amount of lives she has on her. Where is she, however, I...don't know. Maybe it's her dream world.

(Try click on that picture for something a bit greener!)

rAhs4k1.jpg

Finally, there's this dictator nerd. His name is Bishop Ordinateur, he's 28, he's also Ivory's ex and he's the one who kidnaps Ivory's current boyfriend. He, too, also built both Ace and Yudae, out of several others to name from a very long list of army robots. He's kinda...went out of it once Ivory dumped him and got all stir crazy and hellbent on taking over the world. How'd this physcho get with someone like Jubilee, anyways? Even IVORY for that matter?!

Oh, and his hand forms a B, that's just what his dictatorship's symbol looks like.

• Thumbs Up 7

Excellent work as always, Rosa! I love your art style and your sprites. If you practice, I’m sure you’ll only get better from here. Don’t ever doubt your talent. Keep it up!
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, should I post something? I'm gonna post something.

uZXrIEF.png

A full bodied NES Kadym, because no Player One is without a Player Two, and that's truest for a good lot of NES Beat 'em Up games! Now actually getting her within the same limit as Ivory was actually pretty difficult, as Ivory is designed differently from her best friend here. But there was just enough room to make the character appear much like herself, despite her hair and shoes suddenly being purple, so there's that.

Will I ever make a full on sprite sheet of these guys? I dunno, but I think I could try!

QU7snwW.jpg
                               Click on the picture to show its full size!

Y'know, after taking a good look at the first batch of requests I've done a bit over a year ago, I've been thinking to myself recently: "I think I could've drawn these guys better..." And to be honest, I'm not all that proud of what I did before. So I've decided to take it upon myself to just put these into a new light and give everything I thought I could do better into something slightly more tolerable to my own eyes. Satsuki, being the first that I've drawn out of all of them, goes first to being reworked into something a bit more detailed and (hopefully) more accurate. I've tried my best to include things that I haven't included the first time around.

jHzZaGL.jpg

Here's something a teeensy bit different. What you see here appears to be just your average eager student. While that's still true to its core, there's something more to this girl. In truth, I've shown you all her before this.

hz0mbTG.png Yep, they're the same person.

To stop you guys from waiting in suspense here, her name is Sylvia Green, otherwise known as "Preppy", due to her extremely genuine appreciation for school and learning. She's your typical all As student, but otherwise is very nice. I've decided that she deserves a spot inside of Ivory's universe. But don't expect her to be joining the main cast of characters soon, she's more of a frequent minor character.

Her hat? It's somewhere in her bag, just so she can have more room to leave her books on the table. Her watch is under the sleeve of her left arm.

Hope you all have enjoyed what you've seen!

• Thumbs Up 5

• 4 weeks later...

Oh My god! You have great art skills! I love the picture of Sonic The Hedgehog I think that drawing of yours is absolutely fantastic! :)

I think if you keep drawing the way you do. One day you'll become the next Leonardo or Picasso! Just a wonderful piece just brilliant! Well done! ;)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't posted anything in about a month, so let's fix that!

S7d8SFF.jpg

Here's a bit of something that I'd kind of like to consider concept art of a sort. Cami's a constant annoyance to Ivory, and she's trying to do anything in her power to make sure she takes her down.The mech doesn't really have any given name, but it was designed in her likeness. It even has a somewhat matching set of armor around it!

This was also a bit of an attempt to see how well I could color things in with crayons. Sadly, it...didn't turn out so well, since every picture I've taken with this drawing comes out a bit less spectacular than I had hoped. It seriously looks better on paper, and I wish I could get the quality to be a bit more top notch.

NGtYxnD.png

Ivory in the style of Smash 4's character art! ...Sort of!

I've had this idea for a pretty long while now, actually, and it wasn't until recently that I could really get to make it out and get what we have here. Her appearance is similar to the likes of Mega Man as he appears in the most current Smash game, with a form similar to that of her 8 bit sprite (see two posts above) and some other designs, including her earings and soles for her sneakers.

I probably won't be making alts for her anytime soon, however.

U9YpLVs.jpg

Splatoon fanart! I like the designs, the game's pretty fun (from what I tried from the demos) and I just really like what the game's got going so far, and I hope that it becomes as expansive and as widely known as the Mario or Zelda franchise are someday. The inkling here has that ink brush weapon, which she used to paint the wall behind her. Yes, she painted "Squid Kids" on it.

(Isn't it ironic how the drawing based on Splatoon is the one without color while all of the others here are? Hahaha I'm funny.)

IFK43x5.png

Finally here's a pixel Sonic. I was kinda bored at the time I made this so...yeah. Don't really have a lot much else to say about it.

Also, thank you very much ShadowFan112!

• Thumbs Up 9

• 2 weeks later...

The style in which you draw the characters in is just so darn adorable!

Especially Sonic! I'm trying to imagine Sayaka in that style... Dawww!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Well, it's been a while. Again. And the forum updated itself. Again. But that doesn't really mean I don't have anything to show off!

rOIbox2.jpg

First off, here's this girl! I...don't really know what I want to do with her, or why I drew her, but she was a lot of fun to draw. Maybe I might flesh her out more and get her into something...or maybe she could go ahead and go on adventures of her own. I'm not quite sure myself, but I'm always open to suggestions!

ba161dj.png

Next up is a bunch of small sprites featuring three of the four main protagonists of that story I really need to get started on! In order, the characters are Ivory, Kadym, Ivory's little brother Seymour and...well...the last character is supposed to be Ivory's current boyfriend, but I haven't really made a design for him thus far... 

But don't worry, I'm working on it, and sooner or later, I'll have to give this story a name! 

GOlMsPn.jpg

Next up is this picture of you know who! Perhaps this could be the first of a bunch of "Promotional" images starring those characters in still unnamed story, and, well, it'd make sense for Melinda to go first. 

...also, let's not talk about that hand, okay? Okay.

7TsbzIC.png

Finally, here's a bit of a mock-up picture for a concept I've been working on for quite some time now. The little Mario look-alike is a Mario fan character of mine named Thomas Sanchez, or as he's called in the picture, Tornado. He lived, he died, he lived again in the Mushroom Kingdom at one point of his life, but since Mario's whole planet has been filled to the brim with other fan characters, Tornado and the rest had to move to this planet habitated with other fan characters. Now he's on an adventure!

Sorry for not having a lot to show off or talk about, I'm..still trying my best to get used to the update and the fact that we can no longer search for anything within status updates anymore is making that a lot harder...

Oh, and while I'm still here, be sure to check out my art blog on tumblr!  I'll be posting a lot of things there that I may not post here, or from other websites as well! 

• Thumbs Up 7

• 4 weeks later...

Aaaaaand nother month gone, so here's another update! At least, before I have to rework my sleeping schedule again.

EfzdrBJ.pngn6uN8zD.gif

Stuff I've been doing with the girl from the last post, who I've decided that her name will now be Claire. It's mostly all just tests with her first palette (the one people seem to like the most) and seeing just what I could do with the character in 8 bit. Each of these sprites are all in a 32 by 32 pixel size restriction. Wasn't all that hard to do honestly. But I really like this design, and maybe she just might have a future of her own someday! 

xLOfi2W.jpg

HALT! 

...is what this officer lady would be, or probably is, saying. This is Officer Angel Mason, another original character of mine that I may and or may not know where she fits in terms of universes. She's mostly a no-nonsense officer that tries to put up with a lot of things in her career, but that serious attitude doesn't really show up all that much, her clumsiness gets in the way. Perhaps she runs into with Claire on occasion? Or maybe she and Ivory are on two ends of one side. Who knows?

v1aDl9L.png

This is something I made a bit recently. Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toad icons based on their appearances in the original SMB3. This all started off as something small, with me just messing around with Mario for the heck of it. Then I made Luigi...then Peach...and Toad...and I don't think I'm stopping here either...

This was a lot of fun to make, and I really enjoy how each of these turned out!

These are all free to use by the way! Just make sure you give credit to me as my more common Internet name, TornadoMario347! 

http://imgur.com/a/tY8o1 Here's the 1x version of the gang.

http://imgur.com/a/eXA4v And the larger 2x version, if you want to use this for an avatar!

• Thumbs Up 6

• 1 month later...

Feel as if I've got enough stuff to show off. Loooots of Claire stuff ahead.

god i'm too addicted to this girl's damn design it's killing me on the inside PLEASE HELP M-

8O1DBkp.png

Oh, wait, before I get to Claire, here's Janette! I believe she's a very close associate with Claire and the two of them go out and do the stealy dealy things. She's a cyborg (just if you couldn't tell, she doesn't really show off what parts of her are robotic or not). Like the idle Claire sprite before her, she's also a 32 x 32 restricted sprite and all that stuff. 

Yaoi9RZ.jpg

Here's a drawing of the two together. That phone Claire's holding? Ain't her's. You'd probably tell these two that it isn't the best idea to take one of those "selfie" thingies while going on a bank heist, but eh. They're a team, and it's actually kinda hard not to see one without the other. Why are they robbing a bank? That's something I'll have to explain another time.

MpQ7sbf.png

Anyways, guys, check out this level I made in Super Mario Maker! Kidding, kidding. I don't even have the game yet! Ha ha! 

'n'

So, I don't have Mario Maker. What I do have instead is a handy amount of MS Paint knowledge to make a semi-legit screencap of the game! And I say "semi" because there's no way on earth that Claire would get in the game in actuality.

tumblr_nuhmps6wJ71upw5heo1_250.pngtumblr_nuhmps6wJ71upw5heo2_250.png

Her sprite is based off these sprites, specifically. These are more or less what I'd think 1-ups would look like if Claire and Janette were to ever get themselves in a game. And lemme tell ya, they are SUPER tiny.

l75OrZz.png

Aaaaand for the hell of it, have a sprite sheet! This should come with all of the poses needed for use on Costume Mario in Mario Maker. Granted, there's no dying pose, because Costume Mario's a power up, so Claire would just fly off of him. 

Y1ATKr6.jpg

Moving out of the Claireverse for a bit, we're heading back to Ivory's world with a new drawing of Yudae! Considering I've already drawn her out earlier this year, I thought I could give her some final tweaks before she really starts to make a major appearance in the story. I've also tried to make her pose a bit more dynamic this time around in comparison to the last two drawings of her. Should probably mention she's ambidextrous. I mean, if you're a deadly robot assassin out to kill, and if you lose one of your arms, why WOULDN'T you be able to use the other hand rather than just one?

I should REALLY draw Ace again...and start writing this story already, at that...

• Thumbs Up 7

• 1 month later...

Hey, it's been a good month since my last post, so why not get more stuff on here?

vlgGAeO.jpg

Another new OC! Meet Shay, one of the many, many, MANY poor thieves living in Claire's world. It's a dog eat dog world- literally, and within a huge divide between the poor and the rich, you'd expect some pretty bitter folk to roam around. Shay's one of them, and you wouldn't wanna end up near her with a wallet in your pocket. She loves money, she LIVES money, and she'd fight for every single penny you'd own. Despite her nasty behavior and track record, she still happens to work as a local mechanic, temporarily fixing up cars for a few cents. 

FOFeQdj.png

Rick and Morty! This was a small little project I made to see just how well I could manage to sprite on my phone with a program I found a while back. I tried my best to get as close to the show's original style as I could, but did enough for me to pull my own style into it as well! This was really fun to do and it was a great way for me to celebrate Back to the Future Day!

kdIxBWz.jpg

It's the full main cast of that soon to be named story I REALLY need to start working on! Ivory, Kadym, Seymour and for the first time ever, Cody! Cody, as mentioned before, is Ivory's current boyfriend, and a rather respected member of his community. He comes from a Hispanic/Indian heritage, hence his darker colored skin. He's not perfect by any means necessary, as he's known to pull off some rather crazy stunts that ends up getting him hurt...a lot. But it's probably no wonder why Bishop kidnaps him.

mQPy06Y.jpg

Finally, a picture of both Claire and Cami dressing up for Halloween this year! Claire's going out as a witch, while unhappy Cami's dressed up as "Elfrid the Bow-Tie Dinosaur", a popular cartoon character from her universe. Needless to say, she doesn't like that costume a lot, and wishes there were an "Elfrid the Vest Dinosaur" instead. Claire probably stole some money along the way with her trick or treating adventures. 

These were all a lot of fun experiments I enjoyed pulling off! And I am SERIOUSLY sorry about the quality of the drawings...

• Thumbs Up 6

• 5 months later...

Whoops, almost forgot I had this thing! Sorry about not updating this more often, I've just been real caught up with college these days and things aren't getting a lot easier, so time's been cut short in terms of what I can do...but hey, while I'm here, may as well give this thing a needed update!

NOVEMBER

JnxyI0a.png

It's Turbo the Death Ball! I was really bored on this one day and figured, "hey, why not make something outta that one blue guy for once?" So, hey, there he is! I actually like this one a lot and could potentially be turning this into a full-fledged sprite sheet, with enough time and dedication!

2n94boT.png

It's a simple head of Claire, not a whole lot to say about it. Well, other than it actually being three colors this time around, instead of the same palette plus black. It looks nice, to say the very least.

aTvAnJ6.jpg

Oh, look, another OC! Who's also a robot! But not just any robot, mind you, but a police robot! Well, she was one. Meet AS-L3, or Ashley, for your typical human naming standards, a retired police bot reprogrammed and taken in by Shay (see above) as an assistant to help around for heists. She's really good with technological stuff, so she lends a hand to help out with the kinds of stuff Shay doesn't understand. And I mean that literally, for she has no limbs.

WVW69inQNmgx0ASygF

And one more drawing of Claire! This time, made in Art Academy for the Wii U! Well, I pretty much wasted 20 bucks on it, so hey, I may as well use it for SOMETHING. Her colors probably aren't all that final, but I wanted her 8 bit sprite colors to transition well over to being in color. Maybe I'll give this another go in the future.

DECEMBER

Cnxl3MP.png

It's Sarissa from Wario's Woods, a game that DESPERATELY NEEDS A SEQUEL. This was just a little fun experiment I wanted to play out, and it turned out okay!

u3zGNIJ.jpg

The Mario ladies all assigned to different seasons! This was intended to be a Christmas themed post, but I drew this, about three days past Christmas. Guess it was too late for that, so I made this instead. Also, first time drawing Pauline!

JANUARY

IjEEWQU.png

Sorry, folks. You've been lied to with all those other photos of Claire. THIS is the REAL Claire. Well, not. Meet Officer Blaire, a happy, and VERY creepy inverted copy of Claire who mirrors her in more way than one, but stands on the other side in terms of alignment. Oh, and with that mirror comment, her hair's actually backwards from Claire's, so unless you're in a bathroom, don't go confusing either of them. It'll save your life.

FEBURARY 

UQh9BK3.jpg

An obligitary Valentine's Day drawing starting a canonical couple! Ivory isn't really one to play video games often, but she'll take a challenge if it means humilitating Cody's high score. They're VERY competitive for a couple, but both are also fair players, so hey, their chemistry's nice. It's almost like they were made for each other, ha! 

...wait...

RW7myeu.jpg

And then there's this one! Peach here was made in my college due to my computer shorting out...and starting back up as soon as my dad got it fixed when I got home! Take a good look, because she's made entirely out of non-edited MS Paint colors! At least, the ones on Windows 7+.

MARCH

8pnkZL8.png

So, a bit of a question: What if the Mario and Luigi games were made about a decade prior to the initial release? It'd probably look a bit like this. I wanted this to look as accurate as possible, following how Nintendo styled things on the Game Boy itself, like Super Mario Land.

nEQHrat.jpg

Here's a new drawing of Scarlette, someone I REALLY haven't drawn in awhile... I've been kinda using her as a sort of test dummy, and this time she's been used for art tutorials I found online. She definitely seems to follow human autonomy better this time around over just freehanding her out. Maybe I could give other characters a touch up like that as well in the near future!

Well, for now, that should be everything I have to show. I was really hoping to show off a certain something else for those that have been waiting for them, but again, time constraints. Hopefully by the end of this month, I'll have them finished. Until then, see you soon!

• Thumbs Up 9