Awoo.

[Project/Idea thing] SSMB sings

DocAzure

I'd be up for this, but I don't think you could've picked something much harder for me to sing than a rap theme from SA2, lawl.

Anyway, count me in and I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes :)

Edited by Frogging101

Count me in times 1 billion percent.

I absolutely love to sing, even if I completely suck at it. Can't wait for this!

Guess I'll get roping on some guidelines or whatever to make this thing official, if at least for the Pumpkin Hill collab (despite idea hijacker aZURE >:V); I don't know if we can manage making SSMB Sings a consistent thing unless we either save it for special occasions or keep it somewhat sparse. A project of this scale of participation will take time to work on on a usual basis and time to rest in intervals - like the TSS album (a yearly event that spans for a good chunk of the planetary cycle following a 3 to 5 month hiatus in between), a second 30 Days of Video Games thread (fun community event that's likely to be redone because it's sO FUN SHARING VIDYA GAEMS EXPERIENCES), etc... - in order to keep the project itself fresh when it reoccurs.

Say we see how this first one goes before making a series out of it? If it's fun, engaging, and gives the community a raging collab hard-on, then there shouldn't be any hiccups in making it a thing so long as it isn't oversaturated time-wise. It's the baby steps that count first and foremost!

For this occasion though, Halloween's a great time to start, and there's no better choice than A Ghost's Pumpkin Soup for maximum spoopy.

I've a week off from class next week so I can help work on making this one a thing, front page coverage and all. I can work on the music as is as I receive the bulk of submissions, someone else can help with the video (especially and preferably with high as quality possible Pumpkin Hill footage rather than something ripped from a random YouTube user), and we can place it on a YouTube channel we're currently working on behind the scenes. Once we get it all ready by the 31st, we Happy Halloween the crap out of the TSS front page with this cool thing the forum put together - not to mention this is the perfect occasion to get some badges for participating.

• Thumbs Up 8

...and just like that, my day got better.

I'm happy that this is actually becoming a thing, and that there seems to be some support for it. Add in the fact that this is turning into something 'official', and you leave me sitting with a big smile on my face.

Let's have some fun and kill some eardrums!

Edited by DocAzure
  • Thumbs Up 2