Awoo.

Sonic Lost World Preorder DLC

Victoes

9557767108_fb86f48bcd_c.jpg

Well, I'll be seeing that face next time I go to the loo in the dead of night.

The box art makes me think of Scott Pilgrim VS. The World. Haha.

1523580.jpg

And speaking of similarities, the boss arena reminds me of the Time Eater fight. Cool.

• Thumbs Up 9

And speaking of similarities, the boss arena reminds me of the Time Eater fight. Cool.

Yeah. Except that we can actually see the rings this time.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah. Except that we can actually see the rings this time.

Pfft, that's the least of the problems with Time Eater.

Edited by Autosaver
  • Thumbs Up 1

Does anyone know where to pre-order Sonic Lost World Deadly Six Bonus Edition for wii U?

No, not yet. It was announced formally mere hours ago, so you've gotta give retailers some time to catch up. Once it's available it'll be posted in various places on these boards. If not, you'll be able to find it pretty easily yourself. Edited by Blue Blood

I'm guessing they're just going to change the names and box arts for the existing pre-orders.

• Thumbs Up 1

In that case then it's Transformed all over again. If every pre-order is gonna get you the deadly six edition.

In that case then it's Transformed all over again. If every pre-order is gonna get you the deadly six edition.

I quite like this type of DLC and limited edition then. It's nice because people get the day 1 DLC for free, but if they adopt later they can buy it separately. Let's just hope it shows up on the eShop.

However I also like the really outlandish collectors editions that include figureines, art books and what nots. One of those for this game with a figurine of Sonic and Zavok or something similar would have been delightful.

Edited by Blue Blood

The official Sonic Twitter account has basically just confirmed that it's the same situation as ASRT. i.e. this will basically be the standard version and we'll pretty much never see the non-special edition. laugh.png

In any case, that's good to hear!

Edited by -Mark-
  • Thumbs Up 8

The official Sonic Twitter account has basically just confirmed that it's the same situation as ASRT. i.e. this will basically be the standard version and we'll pretty much never see the non-special edition. laugh.png

In any case, that's good to hear!

Oh, that's good then :D

That's good to hear that I'll be getting the Deadly Six Edition for £32 smile.png

Edited by KrazyBean
  • Thumbs Up 1

The best news, if this is indeed like Transformed, for those who don't own a Wii-U yet, you can get the game at a cheap price a little later on.

Only catch is if the DLC codes have a stupid expiry date.

..... ... they're gonna have stupid expiry dates aren't they? So even if you buy it day one, you'd need a Wii U of your own to redeem it within say 12 months otherwise the code is useless and you don't get your DLC.

The best news, if this is indeed like Transformed, for those who don't own a Wii-U yet, you can get the game at a cheap price a little later on.

..... ... they're gonna have stupid expiry dates aren't they? So even if you buy it day one, you'd need a Wii U of your own to redeem it within say 12 months otherwise the code is useless and you don't get your DLC.

UNLESS, it's just like Transformed and it is already on the disk where you can access it any time.

I hope.....

I thought they confirmed you could submit the code at any time?

They always say this, but if it's like Xbox and PSN codes, there usually an expiry date, sometimes it's generous like 3 years, but, I've had a few which are something like 12 months.

UNLESS, it's just like Transformed and it is already on the disk where you can access it any time.

I hope.....

It's not, it's a code.

I hope.....

It's only one the disc for the Wii U version of ASRT, and it's only like that cause it was a launch game and they didn't know whether the eShop would be available at launch.

Eh, it'll have been a year (at least) since release at that point, and the Deadly Six Edition may or may not still be available by that time. But the game will likely have seen a price cut, and the content will probably be on the eShop too. Not a massive problem.

This is DLC is probably gonna make it on the 3DS, sorta like how Racing Transformed 3DS got the Metal Sonic & other DLC like the brother versions. Im sorta doubting this though because the 3DS has Special Stages & a Super Sonic boss.

I honestly prefer it. I'm paying full price for the game on Day 1 and I love it when publishers reward you for doing so.

Since this will also sell out pretty quickly, that means first shipment of DLC will be rare. I don't think it's going to be like Transformed where you could get the Bonus edition easily. SEGA has not put up Generations preorder DLC on PSN/XBL AFAIK, so that means it's highly likely that they won't do it with the Deadly Six DLC. It's probably going to be exclusive to the Deadly Six Edition.

Sucks, I know. If it does indeed happen to be a repeat of Sonic Generations, I'll feel sad knowing that tons of Sonic fans won't be able to experience the NiGHTS DLC.