Awoo.

Flashback

Maria-Robotnik

Loving it so far! I loved how you used humor in between serious elements, such as the Vector meme; that was a priceless thought bubble. XD

Keep up the great work! smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Now THAT is funny! Resistant as ever to every form of blunt force but breaks easily at the touch of something sharp. It's one of those mundane solutions that always goes over the nose of headstrong heroes.

Grand work as always. smile.png

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, good to hear! x3

Man, I'm running so far behind, I'll be making a few updates today... seeing as I'm finishing the series on Sunday. : )

Page 79:

flashback_page79_by_maria_robotnik-d71m1

Page 80:

flashback_page80_by_maria_robotnik-d71qr

Page 81:

flashback_page81_by_maria_robotnik-d71w9

Page 82:

flashback_page82_by_maria_robotnik-d72j3

Page 83:

flashback_page83_by_maria_robotnik-d72o0

Page 84:

flashback_page84_by_maria_robotnik-d72sa

• Thumbs Up 2

That was a great comic man smile.png; tons of references to past Sonic games (the Computer Room and Sonic 06 references were priceless), a really good story, and giving a character like Shadow real character (something the games don't do...at all outside of SA2). Great job man and I hope you continue making comics; who knows what you could do next biggrin.png!

Thanks guys. : )) I'm gonna continue. Because I can't stop.

Been doing stuff like this for 7 years, in fact, this is strongly based on my very first fancomic... this one: http://maria-robotnik.deviantart.com/gallery/24038941

I've got some ideas on how to continue from here. But it'll take a while to prepare. Still, with all the attention I got on Deviantart, it'd be too hard to resist.

Thanks guys. : )) I'm gonna continue. Because I can't stop.

Been doing stuff like this for 7 years, in fact, this is strongly based on my very first fancomic... this one: http://maria-robotnik.deviantart.com/gallery/24038941

I've got some ideas on how to continue from here. But it'll take a while to prepare. Still, with all the attention I got on Deviantart, it'd be too hard to resist.

You have yourself one happy watcher. I'd like to see where you would go from here. You have the talent for it, that I know. =)

• 2 weeks later...

-FourCartridge

Thanks for watching me! x3 What's your name on DA? (got a list of watchers for the comic, but I can't seem too see your name. o,o)

-Light the Hedgehog

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it- I did, too. In fact, I'm in desperate need of a new project now.