Awoo.

Sonic Boom 2013 "Helllooooooooo St. Louis!"

Badnik Mechanic

The  weather here has been surprisingly mild this summer. I don't think it's gonna get too hot here tomorrow, the only thing that may be an issue is the humidity. But besides that, highs in the mid 80's I believe.

I'm gonna be downtown today walking around in one of my sonic shirts if I happen so see anyone!

Very light drizzles and eighty degree ish weather today! Sunlight won't be a huge issue I think! I'm bringing a Gatorade if nothing else! Hearing about the bar thing almost makes me wish to drink... Alas, only twenty! If you see white stuff on my tag that's gum I used to patch up a hole in the hook on the lanyard... I had to improvise...

I'll be ready to dive face first into those nachos they'll have! That and a chili dawg.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been trying to think of things that could be revealed at Boom tomorrow during that 30 minute slot. In all honesty I'm pushing towards that cartoon as that would be just the exact amount of time for an episode of it would be (I assume). Either that or a CRAPTON of Lost World info, considering the amount of time, heck it could be both considering the episode of the show would be shorter thanks to no commercials.

I think they're going to reveal something unexpected that not that many people saw coming. I seriously hope it's the reveal of the 3rd game or a new show if the rumors is true.

Ohhhh shit... I've just worked out what it is... but... I'm under an NDA... Oh well... you'll find out tomorrow.

Anyway. My bets on that 30 min long news thing.

1: Lost World trailer. Might be a cut scene or game play... but you'll get something new thats for sure.

2: Unannounced Sonic product... Most likely something you can/will eventually be able to buy.

3: If that damn TV show is real. It'll be announced here.

4: ASRT news *Shrugs* Give me a reason why not?

• Thumbs Up 3

Ohhhh shit... I've just worked out what it is... but... I'm under an NDA... Oh well... you'll find out tomorrow.

Anyway. My bets on that 30 min long news thing.

1: Lost World trailer. Might be a cut scene or game play... but you'll get something new thats for sure.

2: Unannounced Sonic product... Most likely something you can/will eventually be able to buy.

3: If that damn TV show is real. It'll be announced here.

4: ASRT news *Shrugs* Give me a reason why not?

Oh snap! Mah Sonic senses are tingling! I can't fookin wait!

Oh snap! Mah Sonic senses are tingling! I can't fookin wait!

Those are just my guesses, I've not specifically mentioned what I think I know it is... if that made any sense?

Just got to my hotel in Bridgeton a bit ago, just about 20 minutes from St. Louis, can't wait to see everyone. After I get a shower in (it was a 10 hour drive, I look miserable!) I'll take a photo of what I'll be wearing so you can recognize me, say hi to me, and then find out I'm incredibly shy and awkward.

Looking to get some deadly number of StreetPasses...and I brought along my copy of Sonic Adventure. Just in case. smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

After I get a shower in [...] I'll take a photo

NAKED TIME!?

*strips off and does hip thrusts*

of what I'll be wearing

...No naked time?

• Thumbs Up 5

Actually multiple announcements are very possible as we got... Three? Last year. Overall I'm hoping for the cartoon to be real if anything. I can wait on a game announcement given Sega can't keep secrets; this year's long wait sounds more of a bureaucratic lag issue than anything secure. Off topic... I hate this iPad. Regardless I'm looking forward to seeing all of you!

Alrighty, live stream confirmed by Sega on the sonic boom facebook page. Will post the link as soon as they post it :)

• Thumbs Up 3

The thing is, if it's a half an hour slot.

Even if they show that cut scene in english, thats... what... 2 min gone? What are they gonna show for the next 28? Just chat about it?

There must be more to it, there can't just be the one announcement.

Alrighty, live stream confirmed by Sega on the sonic boom facebook page. Will post the link as soon as they post it smile.png

Here is that comment.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/396555440454401/permalink/412386688871276/?comment_id=412391592204119&offset=0&total_comments=2

Most likely Hogfather! Last year we got SA2HD, Sonic in Ralph and Ralph in Transformed. We also had Steve Lycette teasing a fighting game... And by the pattern a new All Stars title would be sometime next year...

Alrighty, live stream confirmed by Sega on the sonic boom facebook page. Will post the link as soon as they post it :)

I hope for it to be as joyous to European fans as the SoS stream was to us! These streams are a fantastic, cheap way to erase geography and allow all fans to attend regardless of money or distance! Edited by Ogilvie Maurice
  • Thumbs Up 1

The 30 minutes could be the trailer. Mario and Sonic news, and new level reveals for the Wii U and 3DS. I will be placing bets so I bet 5 kuribohs I'm right.

NAKED TIME!?

*strips off and does hip thrusts*

...No naked time?

Room 123, come find me oh father of hogs. I'll leave the door unlocked. wink.png

Anywhoo! *clears throat* Let's give this one a go.

945430_10151765799299321_810737915_n.jpg

That's me! No, I won't be carrying around the soda. And yes, hotels do put the tissue box in an awkward place.

Edited by Mykonos
  • Thumbs Up 1

xD So what hotel did you end up staying in Mykonos? As stated on Facebook I had to cancel reservations at the hotel my gf and I were planning on staying in, but that just means we have to leave our house around 3 to make it there at around 3:45. Yeah a bit later than what I was planning but hey it's all good. xP (We were thinking having a hotel room would be a bit easier than driving back to our house at night, but looks like that won't be happening. :V) Awesome shirt btw. smile.png

I'm at a Super 8, they've probably still got some rooms open and I'm only paying about $45 a night if you two are still looking. smile.png

Man you guys make me feel like the one percent or something... I'm the only one at the moonrise! :(

Room 123, come find me oh father of hogs. I'll leave the door unlocked. ;)Anywhoo! *clears throat* Let's give this one a go.945430_10151765799299321_810737915_n.jpgThat's me! No, I won't be carrying around the soda. And yes, hotels do put the tissue box in an awkward place.
Holy crap! That's the same shirt I'm wearing at this exact moment... I hope I'm the only one with a boom 2012 shirt tomorrow at least! I need to compile a list of folks to look out for... It might be hard to keep track.

Wooooow, SSMB looks weird on iPhone.

Anyway, I'm in St. Louis now! I simply can't wait until tomorrow.

For news, I'm betting on Lost World cutscenes, maybe more gameplay/glimpses at more levels, and perhaps the announcement of the next old Sonic game port. And maaaaaybe if we're lucky, an announcement for a new game. I just hope it's really something juicy.

Edited by Sapphire
  • Thumbs Up 1

As Hogfather said, whatever it is is sure to be awesome! So roll call for tomorrow: Myself! Sapphire. Mykonos. Strongbad. Raven. Anyone else I missed? Trying to see everyone I must train my eyes to pick out!

• Thumbs Up 3

Off topic... I hate this iPad.

Wooooow, SSMB looks weird on iPhone.

Haha what's with the mobile site hate, it's how I browse every day! :P

Anyway I'm interested as to what the news is! Needless l be checking the forum first thing tomorrow morning as I can't watch the feed due to work and being in the UK means it'll finish late!