Awoo.

Final Fantasy @ E3 Two Hours AFTER Nintendo Direct "Please be Excited"

Badnik Mechanic

So... what are the chances of them actually revealing something new for Versus XIII? I just would like to know if it's actually still a thing...

What in the flying fuck is that shit? 

"When I awoke from a dreamless sleep"

The fuck is she talking about with the pretentious bullshit. My God, this game is like a hipster whose says the stupidest shit thinking it is deep. The fuck is going on? How in the flying fuck did XIII possibly lead to that shit?

What in the flying fuck is that shit? 

"When I awoke from a dreamless sleep"

The fuck is she talking about with the pretentious bullshit. My God, this game is like a hipster whose says the stupidest shit thinking it is deep. The fuck is going on? How in the flying fuck did XIII possibly lead to that shit?

I'm pretty sure Squeenix is almost entirely staffed by pretentious hipsters nowadays. It's the only way to account for the direction the series has taken.

Eeh, they were legends back when they were still Square Soft, but this is getting ridiculous with the Never-Ending Fantasy crap.

I'll just have to give up on seeing something original and unique as Secret of Mana or Chrono Trigger from them again, and they have the nerve to mock other companies.

Any game thats coming to the Xbox and PS4 might as well just be a PS4 exclusive at this stage.

• Thumbs Up 5

Where is most of Kingdom Hearts fanbase anyway? Sony and Nintendo systems. I mean, as far as I am concerned, any multiplat for PS4 and Xbone, are all instabuys on PS4, or PC if available.

Edited by Noel

Where is most of Kingdom Hearts fanbase anyway? Sony and Nintendo systems.

Mostly Sony considering the first two main titles are on PS2.

The fanbase is on Sony and Nintendo, Xbox fanbase don't like games with a "kiddy" image.

I have absolutely no idea why Square are putting it on One but not Wii U :/

The fanbase is on Sony and Nintendo, Xbox fanbase don't like games with a "kiddy" image.

I just thought that maybe it's because it's being used on Direct X11?

If FFXIII is any indication, the reason is because they do a ten bux port job (and it shows lol) and microsoft gives them extra benefits.

So it's basically free money even if/when nobody buys the port.

Downporting to WiiU could actually require a proper port budget.

The fanbase is on Sony and Nintendo, Xbox fanbase don't like games with a "kiddy" image.   I have absolutely no idea why Square are putting it on One but not Wii U :/
I'm surprised that was expected at all. The Xbone might be weaker than the PS4, but the Wii U is a whole generation behind. Down porting it requires a good deal of effort that isn't going to pay off. I'd be with you if it was on PS3, though.

I'm surprised that was expected at all. The Xbone might be weaker than the PS4, but the Wii U is a whole generation behind. Down porting it requires a good deal of effort that isn't going to pay off. I'd be with you if it was on PS3, though.

I'm not talking about power, I'm talking more demographic.

Half of the KH games are on Nintendo systems, none of them have ever been on Xbox before. It's bizarre.

I'm not talking about power, I'm talking more demographic.   Half of the KH games are on Nintendo systems, none of them have ever been on Xbox before. It's bizarre.
That's true, but the fact of the matter is that most of the opportunity for money will likely lie with Sony due to this demographic. There are surely more KH fans on Nintendo than Microsoft, but not enough on Wii U to warrant the effort it'll take to port the game over (which, because of the Wii U's unique architecture, would require a lot of time and money). Microsoft probably has far fewer fans on their platform, but considering the PS4 and Xbone share similar architecture and are close in power, porting it is much, much easier.

I just thought that maybe it's because it's being used on Direct X11?

The PS4 wouldn't be using Direct X11.

DirectX 11 means the targeted spec for the engine (and what the general purpose workstations have because they're running Windows).