Awoo.

Ubisoft @ E3: U Better Bi There *Jazz Hands*

Detective Shadzter

The Divison.

Some where in the world. Tom Clancy is eating another money sandwich.

It's a Tomy Clancy game.

PS4 and Xbox One only.

And they just dropped infected money on the audience... well at least they won't remember this terrible conference.

Ohhh, it's a Tom Clancy game called The Division. Looks pretty cool, but I'm sad to hear it's not going to be on PC. AND WII U.

Well.

That was nothing compared to last year. Ubisoft totally stepped it down. I wound not call it bad but..........it was boring half the time.

Did she just swear? Or was it just me hearing things?

'PUT YOUR PANTS ON GAMERS'

'DO THAT SHIT'

but you just told me to put my pants back on

"PUT YOUR PANTS ON GAMERS!"

You can't tell me what to do...

I swear, it's like this whole tradeshow forgot about a certain other next-gen console on the market.

I swear, it's like this whole tradeshow forgot about a certain other next-gen console on the market.

PS4, Xbox One.

Nope thats all of em.

• Thumbs Up 3

You guys are so hard to please lol, I only caught the end of Ubisoft's conference, and I loved it, the Division, AC4, The Crew all look like loads of fun.

• Thumbs Up 2

Call me immature, but I'm genuinely really irked that nothing was announced for Wii U. Jesus Christ Nintendo what are you doing with third party relations? This is atrocious!

• Thumbs Up 4

Well, pretty much like with Watchdogs last year... That was a pretty awesome reveal. o.o

The rest of the conference was pretty forgetable tho' :l Only The Crew managed to catch me, mostly because it is playing with a very interesting idea.

PS4, Xbox One.

Nope thats all of em.

Didn't know we were down to two competitors. Guess I've been living under a rock.

Yeahhhh, pretty sure she did just say "Do that shit!" o_O

Anyways, the conference was alright. Better than EA but not by much. I found the lack of actual gameplay footage disturbing, and not so many games are on the Wii U or PC. It's like everybody's forgotten that there's a Nintendo console too. HELLO?

Last year's conference was way better. =I

Overall this was a CG fest. A pretty big step down from last year where we had a lot of gameplay to go with the trailers.

I do like how The Division looks, as well as The Crew. I'm already sold on Watch_Dogs and Rayman Legends though I'm still iffy on AC4. Which I'm REALLY shock that they didn't say more on that game. Heck, when I saw the CG Rayman trailer, I couldn't help but ask "why?" even though the design looked great.

Oh well. Not super great. Just needed more gameplay to go with all the CG trailers.

Edited by Zen YoshiUnity

Well, pretty much like with Watchdogs last year... That was a pretty awesome reveal. o.o

Thats why I'm not excited.

Last year the Watchdogs trailer looks great, but when you stopped and looked into it, you saw 'problems' since then, every bit of news and piece of footage just makes the game look to be a very gimicky experience.

And I'm getting the same vibe from this one.

It looks exaclty like the drop-in-out co-op of Watchdogs, only for some reason we're going on missions to stay alive. The only interest I have is that it looks like we're right there at the start of a global killer pandemic.

And it wasn't a good conference at all. Watch Dogs told me and showed me no reasons why I should re-kindle my interest.

Ass Creed 3 showed me no reasons to get excited.

The CG trailers were crap.

The only thing of interest was 'The Crew' and thats because it looks exactly like Burnout Paradise's online mode.

• Thumbs Up 1

So far, the game industry has continued to prove that its current form is just not for me anymore. I'll stick with my Babby Nintendo games, I guess.

• Thumbs Up 5

Thats why I'm not excited.

Last year the Watchdogs trailer looks great, but when you stopped and looked into it, you saw 'problems' since then, every bit of news and piece of footage just makes the game look to be a very gimicky experience.

And I'm getting the same vibe from this one.

It looks exaclty like the drop-in-out co-op of Watchdogs, only for some reason we're going on missions to stay alive. The only interest I have is that it looks like we're right there at the start of a global killer pandemic.

Uhm... What? What are you even talking about gimmicks? The whole gameplay "gimmick" is controlling your environment, of course it's going to be like that. :/

Call me immature, but I'm genuinely really irked that nothing was announced for Wii U. Jesus Christ Nintendo what are you doing with third party relations? This is atrocious!

You're not happy with Just Dance 2014?