Awoo.

Amy's Baking Company Bakery Boutique & Bistro And the Breakdown from Mars!

Badnik Mechanic

enhanced-buzz-15931-1368534988-16.jpg

Bringing God into their mess? Calling people sinners? I don't know if they're trolling or not.

EDIT: 300 posts!

Edited by DaHog

enhanced-buzz-15931-1368534988-16.jpg

Bringing God into their mess? Calling people sinners? I don't know if they're trolling or not.

EDIT: 300 posts!

DaHog, you'll learn as you grow up that every people group known to man has their fair share of idiots. Use this time to reflect on how you should probably be doing the opposite of everything they are.

• Thumbs Up 1

youjustdonotknowgoodfoo.png

I AM NOT STUPID ALL OF YOU ARE.

Well played man, well played.

How come the UK version of Kitchen Nightmares never had crazies like this? XD Unbelievable! I hope these idiots get kicked out of business very soon. A bunch of thieves and highly unprofessional at their job too.

I just watched the episode...OMFG. I'm speechless. Totally speechless. I think Samy might have a heart attack one day.

I've never been a big fan of Kitchen Nightmares or Ramsay's on-air temperamental personality, but I don't blame him here, and I commend him for keeping his composure (or what's left of it :lol:). This married couple is just plain nuts, can't handle even the simplest amount of criticism, and are crooks. You NEVER go off on a customer, especially if they have the right to complain…nor do you ever intentionally make food so spicy to hurt your customer… But to POCKET a waiter's tip change is just despicable! It's such a disgusting, criminal tactic that would make anyone with a good, calm heart get angry. This sorry excuse of a "restaurant" has no excuse staining Scottsdale's good name and should be replaced by a REAL restaurant, one that can genuinely give the neighborhood justice.

Oddly, this isn't the first time I heard about Amy's Baking Company, because this isn't the first time the owners were on the news due to their inability to handle fair but scathing criticism. I researched ABC sometime last year because someone used a one-liner to reference them. A few years ago, they got into a nasty verbal tussle with various people on Yelp after getting some really scathing reviews for their bad food, slow service, and worse temper, starting with this one.

• Thumbs Up 1

How come the UK version of Kitchen Nightmares never had crazies like this? XD Unbelievable! I hope these idiots get kicked out of business very soon. A bunch of thieves and highly unprofessional at their job too.

I'm actually surprised he didn't set up shop here, there's lots of restaurant/business owners like that here. Especially in Scottsdale.

"Amy" is clearly Neurotic, but I don't think Sam is that simple.  I imagine part of why he's so hard to read is the life of crime I'm reading about.  

Edit: Watching another episode on netflix, seems like ends up doing a psychologist's job more than a chef's job.  

Edited by Phos

If only a reality show of these two morons was made. I would be glued to by television screen. And this is coming from a guy who hates reality tv!

I hate to play devil's advocate but I almost feel a bit sorry for them now... kind of. It's clear that they had no business trying to run a restaurant and their behavior had already ruined their reputation in the neighborhood. The couple were already digging their own graves before Ramsey tried to help and karmic retribution would have guaranteed they were buried in. Now that their bullshit has been nationally televised there are people who haven't even been to that time zone attempting to ruin their business faster and make their lives even more miserable. They were doomed to begin with and the post-television trolling just seems like unnecessary overkill.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 10 months later...

I really don't care about Amy's Baking Company and how it turns out.

I'm just glad Gordon Ramsey and Kitchen Nightmares is back on telly. =)

Oh wow, I wonder what their angle is here.  I mean they must be willing to accept Gordon's criticisms if they're coming back on or else they're just going to make bigger fools of themselves again.

This is the sort of TV where I feel I'll be stressed out watching it if I don't read ahead of time whether they learn or not lmao.

Many lulz were had when these two deluded idiots (especially crazy Amy!) appeared on Kitchen Nightmares last year. I'm amazed that with all the bad rep and shit this cafe still hasn't closed down! I wonder what this new episode is all about and why they invited Gordon Ramsay back.

It closed down for quite a while, actually. Apparently it came back. No idea how it managed it, though.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99UpXw7qTMg

Oh man, I really love this show. These episodes were so crazy though, and so are these people. I can't believe they went to the trouble of a relaunch and are still saying all the ludicrous things that happened from before - they were bullied, they were attacked etc etc. Almost seems pointless really - though it is clear they are never going to change. I really didn't like the idea of them selling merchandise - cashing in on their madness! 

Here is the episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99UpXw7qTMg

Aaand it's blocked in the States. Welp.

The US version of Kitchen Nightmares is blocked in the US. I find that hilarious.

Just like UK version of X Factor is blocked in the UK. FOX didn't upload that video so they had the right to take it down. However, FOX was kinda kind, they only blocked the video for those who live in the US. In order to watch this, just like I did I recommend you use Hulu since they have the episode there.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/619660

Well... to be honest the episode is a bit... naff....

First 10 min = How the internet reacted.

Next 25 min = Recap of the original episode with a few 2 min segments of footage not seen, literally only makes Amy seem more crazy.

Final 10 min = They go back to the restaurant and Amy is still insane, Sammy is still insane... they blame ramsey for lying and misrepresenting them. Constantly claim they don't steal tips but then sammy says they do. 

It's not really worth looking too hard for.

So after everything that has happened, they still haven't changed? Makes me wonder how they managed to reopen the place.

Amy's Baking Company became more of a tourist area now then a restaurant. It even has its own Google street view. I'm on Tapatalk ATM so I can't link it but it's true as I've seen it before.