Awoo.

A Trope A Week - Part 6: Flying Fortress

Jolt_TH

I. Fucking. Hate. Sky Deck. It's so glitchy and the homing attack chains often don't stretch far enough, or the camera wacks out, or you hit the rocket to get to the cannon at the end of the first section too soon which causes you to inexplicably die. And then there's the stupid sections in the last part where your controls don't work unless you skip them with a well timed spin dash and you just spazz out on the ground. Eugh.

Sky Deck can go screw itself with a fork up its rear end. The first segment of the level isn't too bad, but it really overstays its welcome. Control works fine when you're hanging on to something, but the second part of the level is where I become incredibly frustrated. The camera is always screwing me over in narrow sections, and I hate when the wind is constantly blowing you back, especially on the monkey bar section! This part took me forever to get past, until I learned to skip it with the spin dash. Nice music, but the level itself is horrible.

Edited by Knightofthewind417

I don't like "sky fortress" levels. At all. Well okay, maybe the Flying Battery, but that's the only one.

The Flying Fortress levels tend to annoy me more often than not. Mostly because bottomless pits are pretty much a given.