Awoo.

ART: DanJ86 - DLC Update: Sketched Professor Zolo, Azookara, Ogilvie, Komodin, Adamis Fox 'n more

Danj86

Include me if you want.

Actually, I secretly already did. I'll show you the picture on it's own.

e6h.png

Do you remember back when you had the name Megumi? That's when I started planning this drawing. The plan was to feature one of your personal favourite characters with you, she's giving you a hug. ^^ It also has a Lime reference on your head with that big red ball and piece of wood that she has for some reason. lol

I'm also happy to change, alter or redraw any character that any member is not happy with. So if your not happy with this as your physical toon representative, please tell me and we can work together to create a character that fits your own vision.
  • Thumbs Up 6

Just wanted to drop in here and tell you that I love mine a lot :). Thanks so much for doing this!!

It was a lot of work and man you're STILL going at it! Crazy amounts of work is being pumped out here and that's pretty commendable.

• Thumbs Up 3

Actually, I secretly already did. I'll show you the picture on it's own.

e6h.png

Do you remember back when you had the name Megumi? That's when I started planning this drawing. The plan was to feature one of your personal favourite characters with you, she's giving you a hug. ^^ It also has a Lime reference on your head with that big red ball and piece of wood that she has for some reason. lol

I'm also happy to change, alter or redraw any character that any member is not happy with. So if your not happy with this as your physical toon representative, please tell me and we can work together to create a character that fits your own vision.

Thank you, to be honest, I often imagine Nothing hugging me anyways. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

The only changes I would like are smiles and me with black hair.

That can be arranged.

7sv7.png

The smiles are subtle, I literally made the mouths move upside down.

--------------------------------

Having made it this far, I still have concerns. I'm a compulsive worrier, it's a serious character flaw. Even though all the characters are featured in the finished post, they are still easy to miss. So I thought I should still upload the ones I haven't put in posts yet, incrementally.
But I don't want to post them, just for the sake of posting them. I want to post them after also delivering something new. Although I don't really have anything new in this post...

Well...just information, I guess...
It's been a long time since I've drawn any fanart, and recently I've been playing Sonic: Lost World, Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies and Pokemon Y. I'm tempted to try and draw something for each of these games. I'm thinking of starting with Pokemon and planned to draw my 6 personal favourite pokemon as a dream team. Not chosen by strength, but by design. It's surprisingly hard. So far I've managed Genosect and Gardevoir.
I don't know why I thought it would be so easy.
Meanwhile I feel I have to draw the Deadly Six and Athena Cykes doing something.

Also added FourCartridge to the list for the DLC Version.

---------------------------------

Out of all the 116 character I've draw in that project, the one that is my personal favourite is from the last batch that never appeared in a post, but was in the index image. Only the keen observer would've noticed him, probably...

T-Man:

c3mh.png
I recall a running joke were T-Man would often post an image with the Final Fantasy 13 box on it, going through some strange occurrence or another. That's what this design is based on.

I was torn between trying to draw the box myself, or using a picture. I figured it would be too hard to recreate the look of the box art myself. Plus with the added pressure of time running out, I went for the picture option. I also added a filter to the picture so it would look natural with the drawn eyes, hands and feet. I put the goofy smiley face there, just for laughs.

While I did say I was going to try and make each character have a unique look. You might notice that some have a similar look too them. That was a deliberate move to add a connection between who they represent. The best example of this, would be the -

BlazBlue Brigade:

3aiu.png
Based on a chibi style I can across in one of the free art books I got with a copy of one of the BlazBlue games. The Brigade consists of Noel, Jin, Azure Yakuza and Crow the BOOLET.

You've seen them together, now see them separately.

Azure Yakuza:

51fo.png
Possibly better known as Ragna.

Jin:

4kgf.png

He even looks like Jin. XD

Noel:

3k64.png
Noel seems to be one of his personal favourite characters.

Crow The BOOLET:

er08.png
The left form is a coloured version of one of my original sketches back when this project wasn't really a project. Crow has been under the name of the character Rachel Alucard. While the form on the right is based on a photo he submitted.

The others I drew in similar style are -
Knucklesgirl & TailsTellsTales:

2sco.png
The design inspiration for these two was manga artist, Kiyohiko Azuma. Creator of Azumanga Daioh and Yotsuba&!

Same as before.

Knucklesgirl:

rhab.png
Based on a picture she drew of herself.

TailsTellsTales:

1inh.png
This picture is also based on a picture Knucklesgirl drew of TailsTellsTales. She requested to have him included, I was happy to do it. smile.png

I reckon that'll do for now. Back to the old salt mines...whatever they are...
Edited by Dan-imeJ86
  • Thumbs Up 9

I love that artwork so much happy.png  I don't think I could ever stop looking at it biggrin.png

Plus you used the style of one of my favorite manga-kas :D

Edited by knucklesgirl
  • Thumbs Up 2

Awesome! Thanks you get 5 out of 5 thanks Dan-imeJ86 for drawing that!

Edited by TailsTellsTales
  • Thumbs Up 2

Another one has been edited at the request of the person it represents. This time it's -

Indigo Rush:

yzca.png
Now sporting a pair of glasses and a small beard.

If you look back to the posts that feature the finished picture, you'll see that it now has the new Megumi in it. I'll also edit it again to have the new Indigo in it, on a later date, but first I might PM some of the other members I think may have not seen there own entry yet. I can only really go by likes and comments, it is still possible they have seen it, but I wanna make sure they have and make sure they're happy about it before starting the DLC version.
I need the file space so all photoshop files and single png images will be stored on an external hard-drive for safe keeping. But I'll be doing that when I start to drawing DLC members.

So, last time I mentioned drawing members in the same style because they where planned to have a connection. There is only one exception to that rule, and that is these two:

JezMM & Mollfie:
8qrq.png
They both are artist and I wanted to try and express that in the characters by trying to match how they portray themselves when they draw them. So I drew Jez, trying to emulate who he'd drawn himself and I drew Mollfie, trying to emulate how she drew herself.
On a side note, I drew them both at very different times and the fact that there clothes seem to match in colour was not intentional. I did it by accident! XD

I've already shown those two separated, so I wont do it again. But speaking of more than one, along with Crow in the previous post I made, a couple of other members got a second version of themselves to accompany the first. I was so behind schedule that I almost canceled them all together, but having passed the intended date, I figured I might as well finish them.
I already showed Inferno with his two forms in a post on it's own. That was the only time I think I showed only one picture in a post and I feel it must be lonely, so I'm going to re-post it here with a couple of others.

Inferno Version 1 & 2:

r20m.png
The new addition is toon Inferno and my attempt at matching how he draws himself.

Sean Version 1 & 2:

nkog.png

I remember struggling to decide which character to draw for Sean. I eventually decided on Jake. But when I added the alternate form rule, I figured I could add his other character now. So now it features Jake and Meleon!

Vertekins Version 1 & 2:

aq4o.png

I already knew about her fan character, but at the time of drawing her character, I'd forgotten. I was reminded about her due to The Fan Character Showcase topic, and decided to include her. Her name is Verte Sinople

Emperor Robrainiac Version 1 & 2:

j2os.png

I drew Mayhem first in this instance. He's the blue character. Much later I got a request to do another character, the one actually called Emperor Robrainiac. He looked like a big character from the reference material I used, so he became the tallest out of the 116 characters featured in the group picture.

I shouldn't really say this, but a DLC character is set to be even taller than him.

DanJ86 Version 1 & 2:

shcr.png
Everything I draw of myself are real things. So I do own a Prinny hat and often wear 2 shirts, one open and the one under that is often a t-shirt, usually with a logo on it. I recently got a red shirt with "Bazinga" written on it. lol
The second form does the same thing. But this time it has my real hair colour and before I started wearing colourful outfits with logos, I used to wear very dark, plain clothes, like the ones it is wearing here. It represents my inner demons, or to be more specific, my self doubt and rage.

Super Spindash Version 1 & 2:

vcha.png

This was a very, very late addition. But with already being behind schedule, I figured I could add one more simple task. At Spindash request.

VEDJ-F:

qnc1.png
Unlike all the others, VEDJ-F was always going to be represented by two characters. The best ones fit for the task seem to be Espio and Vector. Gotta love 'em!

• Thumbs Up 6

• 2 weeks later...

Just dropping by to say that I love the way I look. Cute, but also silly and fun! Very nice.

It's really amazing that you're doing all this. Props to you!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

I'm back! Hamha, everyone! Did you miss me?

After a brief hiatus during the holiday season, normal service shall presume. Just because I've been gone or haven't mentioned them doesn't mean the projects I mention last year are over. They are still being planned out and you will learn the progress as months go by. Alone with some new things too.

Commissions Are Open!

Truthfully, they where always open. I put my name in the Artist Commission Thread ages ago. But I suddenly got 3 requests at around the same time, so I'll put this up here if anyone else is interested.

Details are here: 

My first commission has been completed and I'm kinda proud of it, which is new for me. I feel like I should be thanking Lhancat for giving me this opportunity, it really helped me get back into the swing of things.

Comm1_zps1143974c.png

----------------------------

Oh, and regarding the SSMB toon compilation, two more characters have been altered as specified by the member it represents.

SheWhoRantsTooMuch:

SheWhoRantsTooMuch_zpsa946dbda.png

Actually for this one, the character hasn't changed. I just fixed a typo that she pointed out to me. It's not the first time I've spelled something wrong, and it won't be the last...still a pain though.

Just a bit of back stage information, SheWhoRantsTooMuch was originally planned to be a Gijinka (or humanized) version of Eevee. But I had to abandon that idea due to time restrictions.

Soniman:

Soniman_zps8d24d4c7.png

Only a slight colour change as Soniman requested. He said he actually has a blue hoodie and suggested the change. It looks pretty cool, although I feel the need to mention I am somewhat reluctant to repeatedly use the same colour on a character, which is why each blue he wears, are very different shades.

That's it for now, have a jolly good day. *waves*

• Thumbs Up 6

• 2 weeks later...

Got a lot of new things in progress. Figured I'd share the process like before with the original sketches.

When I claimed I wanted to start this new year with a clean slate, one of the things I meant by that was a redesign of the Anime "Me." I've since got a "Manga University" headband and pesky stubble that I can't get rid of. Plus one less tooth, so it seemed like the best time...

Although I haven't done a complete overhaul yet, I did draw a sketch I want to use to decorate my Hourly Comic entry.

2014Sketch_zps89245971.png

I also am trying to experiment with more adventurous perspectives. While this one is planned to be at the top with a title of sorts, I did a second sketch to be displayed at the bottom. If anyone has been in the Hourly Comic thread, you should hopefully recognize the character.

HourlySketch_zpse1478ec2.png

From one project to another, after completing the SSMB Toon Compilation, my pride was short lived as I remembered a past project that had ending abruptly due to events at the time. It then disappeared from my mind.

Now I want to bring it back and start over, all over again. Older members might even remember it as I once mentioned it in a past showcase thread at SSMB. (It was before I became a permanent fixture of the boards.)

Co-written by me and a friend, we called it Knuckles Chaotix Doujinshi. For some reason, people got the wrong idea when I mentioned it last time. Doujinshi means "Fan Comic," I don't know what they thought it meant. wink.png

As the name implies, it stars Knuckles, Vector, Espio, Charmy and Mighty along with Ray The Flying Squirrel and Nack The Weasel/Fang The Sniper. The story is told by Amy Rose as she reads from a very large book. Because of this, the story is not tied to any specific continuity but does also feature a large number of Fleetway characters, plus Scratch and Grounder.

The humour is pretty bizarre and the fourth wall is often broken as Amy tends to focus on Sonic, (Who is involved in the story) annoying the other characters.

AmyKCDSketch_zps0edf0e8d.png

The Story starts as this:

"​Angel Island has fallen, a fierce battle seems to have taken place and having sensed a disturbance, Tikal returns to the island to find out what has taken place. However, only more questions were found. Along with the Master Emerald, the controller of the Chaos Emerald, the one assigned to guard it has also vanished. Knuckles is gone!

Tikal is a pacifist, she needs to enlist the aid of others if she's going to find out what happened there. It just so happened that the first people she came across wasn't one man, but a team.

A Team Chaotix!!"

Look out for this in the following year. smile.png

Lastly an update regarding the SSMB Toon Compilation: DLC version. (Stands for "Drawn Late Characters.")

Representatives for RosaRosaRosalina and -Bender- have been sketched, not much creativity involved though...I just drew the characters that both of there names originated from.

_Bender-Sketch_zpsc703fad6.png

RosaRosaRosalinaSketch_zpsbfc80470.png

That's it for now, have a jolly good day!

• Thumbs Up 4

• 1 month later...

Heh, all your artwork here makes me smile, I think it's something about your style. Helps that you yourself are a pretty nice guy to begin with. Keep up the absolutely excellent work here. I'm actually suprised it took me so long to look at your stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

Don't mind me, only four months late in seeing this. 

Always have liked your style, and the toon compilation representation for me is just icing on the cake. :3

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Heh, all your artwork here makes me smile, I think it's something about your style. Helps that you yourself are a pretty nice guy to begin with. Keep up the absolutely excellent work here. I'm actually suprised it took me so long to look at your stuff.

Don't mind me, only four months late in seeing this. 

Always have liked your style, and the toon compilation representation for me is just icing on the cake. :3

Heh, I guess I have a natural talent for blending into the background. ^^; It's not like I do it on purpose. *shrugs*

But it's still nice to get appreciation for my work and effort, regardless of how long it takes. When nobody responds, I just assume nobody cares.

So I've been behind on many of my current plans and projects, with struggling with a particular peace to being distracted by new games and books I haven't had the chance to experience yet. I hope to start catching up, now that that troublesome picture I kept failing at, has finally been finished...

I found something that I did that was never used or shown. It's been a long time since that project was started and I don't remember how it fizzled out. It seemed to be a shame to keep it to myself. Seeing as how I was improvising a specific style, I thought I did reasonably good.

5wR94Oe.png

I also expanded a customized desktop image I did once, featuring a large number of my inspirations. Just for fun, I drew myself admiring the completed image, which ended up looking like this.

LPQKcUW.png

I'm wearing my "Bazinga" t-shirt there. But the arms covered up the logo. Meanwhile I couldn't include everything I wanted to in the customized image. I only filled up a set amount of space and left it as that. I can name a couple that should've been there, but isn't. Like Samurai Pizza Cats, the first anime I ever watched. I also recall an old cartoon called Banana Man, that I can barely remember, but should've been in there.

That's just two from the top of my head, moving on...

---------------------------

Also finished all my current commissions, so I have free spots available. Remember the Lhancat commission? Well, he requested 2 and paid more than I recommended for them. It wasn't a mistake, he said my art was worth more than I was suggesting, so it was important to me that he'd really like this one.

Sledc7G.png

This is made in the same style of the SSMB Toons I'm sure you're all familiar with. One difference being more details, like shading.

However, doubt played a big part in the next peace. I didn't feel the quality of this second picture, combined with the first already shown, wasn't worth the price he paid, so using the same sketch I drew for this picture, I made an alternative in another Sonic art style, that I thought he might like.

s8kn4ui.png

When I first learned how to do Battle style art, I also learned how to do the background two. I've never really made a Battle style picture without one, so this was kinda like a bonus extra. I reckoned adding these two additional pics made what he spent worth it.

tUMkyez.png

Now for the troublemaker:

G4BiQzc.png

On the surface it looks rather simple, but this picture is my third attempt. the first wasn't what the client was wanting, while the second was just too damn awful to use. In the end, I found a good pose in a Manga to base this picture on. I don't usually do that anymore, but having tried to draw the first two in original poses and failed, my confidence and patience was at breaking point.

What was the manga? I'm not saying!

But it does rhyme with Legima!? Fagister Nagi Megi.

• Thumbs Up 6

• 2 weeks later...

...Hmm...

I remembered something after a post was made from Zaysho, speaking about me in the Association Thread. My biggest failure that still haunts me, a promise I made that hasn't been achieved and I feel like I can't face the person I made this promise to, until I complete it.

I was already considering reviving it, but I've been so busy with other stuff, it's just not happening. I was considering starting over, but searching my completed images, I came across the first and only pages that I originally completed. They look pretty good and it would be a shame to scrap them, plus if I restart, I'll just be giving myself more work to do.

The other thing though, is that by following were I was left off, would mean a potential dramatic change in style, from how I drew them from way back then, to how I draw now. I'd be willing to make that sacrifice if anyone wanted to share an opinion on the matter. Should I salvage the project with what I already got and continue it, or start over?

I'm pretty sure I've shown them before, somewhere...but here they are again...

Knuckles Chaotix Doujinshi - Maximum Chaotix

Front Cover:

8dXJmj6.png

Prologue - Page 1:

XYvXSme.png

Page 2:

lkGAoZX.png

Page 3:

l2YkNzI.png

Page 4:

HyEbHu1.png

Chapter 1 - Page 5:

IddgI40.png

A couple of things I should mention. The story is a mixture of SEGA Sonic, Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog and Fleetway StC canon, while not being purely connected to either. It doesn't have any connection with StC - Online and it doesn't follow how StC ended, so Robotnik is still up to his old tricks. That's an example of what I meant when I said it's not "purely connected."

It was written to take place after the events from Shadow The Hedgehog. So newer characters around that time are included, while ones that followed years later, aren't. For example, Blaze is in the story, but Silver isn't. Robotnik also appears in his AoSth form.

Looking at these pictures, I'd forgotten some running gags that had been started in these pages. Like the book Charmy has, the chapter title parodies and cameo guest stars in the background. Did you see Ecco The Dolphin?

Any opinions regarding this project would be greatly appreciated.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...

Great Disgaea-styled drawing, mate! I especially love your Etna! You even kept that hand-at-collar thing she often does in her artworks! Your Flonne is pretty cute too!

Also, I may not be a fan of the Boom!Redesigns, but you gave Sonic justice!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...

I made special preparations to have a new post up here for this day. It's my Birthday and I worked a little harder to try and make it an enjoyable one, but what good is it if I'm the only one having fun?

So lets get down to business, my first picture has quite a back story and I'm compelled to tell it.

You see, I had a commission request and worked hard to make what was requested, but I was a little uncertain about something. I might as well not sugar coat it...it was about boobs.

The request had a male and female character in a hug, I've tried hugging characters in the past and they didn't always workout. Although this time I did have the artist mannequins to help with it. While they helped with the basic pose, they don't help much in the breast area. I needed to accurately draw them in this embrace and I simply wasn't sure how they'd look.

I needed advice and it didn't seem appropriate to ask one of the female members. No doubt if you think about it for a second, (Without looking at the updated topic title?) he was the obvious choice as he often draws female characters with ease. We're talking about JezMM.

However, an unforeseen circumstance led to the picture no longer being usable for the commission. I was almost halfway done and I liked how it was looking, add to it that I enlisted the help of Jez, I didn't want the picture to go to waste or disappoint him, so I figured I could change who the characters are, while keeping the actual pose, so it can become a brand new picture. But who?

Considering he also gave me advise over a couple of other things I was working on, my first idea was Jez and Mollfie. But self doubt troubled me, would they appreciate it? Would they like it?

If I was gonna chicken out, then how about an anime or manga couple? But only a non-spoiler couple.

...I honestly couldn't think of any. Relationships tend to be formed as the series goes on, meaning they're all spoiler couples.

Having come to that conclusion, I told my cowardice to get bent and went ahead with my original plan. So...

31I4oZP.png

I had forgotten that the last picture I saw of Jez, which I believe was a gif file. He had a beard or stubble, so it was a last minute addition.

DLC - Drawn Late Characters *Update*

(The expansion of the SSMB Toon Compilation Project.)

I haven't mentioned it in a while, have I? I did try to name everybody in the edited topic name, but be warned, these are just sketches. I should also say that Xenos, Four Cartridge, Rawrs and NGW00D had all been planned for a while and I'm still using the names they had when I first added them to my "To-Do List."

The designs for Xenos, Rawrs and NGW00D are based on designs created from Panda Cero, who also might have a different name by now. I'm not saying members should stick to one name, it's actually no big deal for me, as long as the members in question know who is supposed to be them.

kiDnmZp.png

Brad was kinda based on an avatar he had, as well as a gif I saw on his profile page. While with FourCartridge, I went with a literal appearance. Spin is basically his original character.

SSMV - *Update*

I didn't want to give the impression I'd forgotten or abandoned this project.

I'm currently hoping to be further educated in the mechanics of animation. I'm already reasonably sure on the process, but I'm going for the highest of quality here. It might be tougher than I'm expecting, I may need to overcome my social anxieties if I had to go to a specific place for this type of education.

But I didn't add this here, just to mention that. I picked the Sonic Youth song to play during the movie, but had since learned that it's actually not so popular. I didn't know that, so I figured I'd change it to a song more liked.

The new song I nominate for the Sonic Staduim -Original- Music Video is -

• Thumbs Up 8

Firstly argh I didn't realise you'd finished the pic of Hourlie so long ago!  Apologies for responding like you'd only just done it when you PM'd to show me earlier lol.

Anyway, thanks again for the pic of Mollfie and I, it's super sweet and I'm happy something so nice became of the unused pose in the end.  Definitely the cutest and most fruitful result of an exchange I've had that started with talking about boobs.

Also dude, Happy Birthday!

• Thumbs Up 1

While I did say I was going to try and make each character have a unique look. You might notice that some have a similar look too them. That was a deliberate move to add a connection between who they represent. The best example of this, would be the -

BlazBlue Brigade:

3aiu.png
Based on a chibi style I can across in one of the free art books I got with a copy of one of the BlazBlue games. The Brigade consists of Noel, Jin, Azure Yakuza and Crow the BOOLET.

You've seen them together, now see them separately.

Azure Yakuza:

51fo.png
Possibly better known as Ragna.

Jin:

4kgf.png

He even looks like Jin. XD

Noel:

3k64.png
Noel seems to be one of his personal favourite characters.

Crow The BOOLET:

er08.png
The left form is a coloured version of one of my original sketches back when this project wasn't really a project. Crow has been under the name of the character Rachel Alucard. While the form on the right is based on a photo he submitted.

How did I never notice this before? Thanks brah, you're awesome.

Right into my About Me with the Jin ones :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh man, that's awesome! The classy fish sure is a throwback to my earlier days on the forum, I appreciate it a lot. Great job.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've been thinking about this for a while, and I finally desided to do it. Y'see, I was a member of Deviant Art, the art community. But couldn't stick to it, maintaining my gallery became a burden rather than something to enjoy. So I eventually left. But while I was there, I started something called the "100 Themes Challenge." It didn't progress much, but it did help me with fan art ideas.

The 100 Themes Challenge is where a person has a set of 100 different themes to choose from a list and create a piece of art for each theme. For example, 41. is called "Teamwork" so you could choose to draw something that shows that in it's work. Like Sonic Heroes art or something.

I wanted to start this again because with me having mostly been working on commissions, designing characters and working on original stuff, fan art isn't getting much attention and I'm also struggling to get ideas for any. With the 100 Themes Challenge, all I have to do is think of an idea based on the selected theme, which is actually much easier.

I don't usually update this thread without anything new to show, but with me kinda struggling personally recently, I've not really been able to do much. I just wanted to copy the 100 themes so I can easily locate them whenever I wanted.

100 Themes Challenge - Variation 1

1. Introduction
2. Love
3. Light
4. Dark
5. Seeking Solace
6. Break Away
7. Heaven
8. Innocence
9. Drive
10. Breathe Again
11. Memory
12. Insanity
13. Misfortune
14. Smile
15. Silence
16. Questioning
17. Blood
18. Rainbow
19. Gray
20. Fortitude
21. Vacation
22. Mother Nature
23. Cat
24. No Time
25. Trouble Lurking
26. Tears
27. Foreign
28. Sorrow
29. Happiness
30. Under the Rain
31. Flowers
32. Night
33. Expectations
34. Stars
35. Hold My Hand
36. Precious Treasure
37. Eyes
38. Abandoned
39. Dreams
40. Rated
41. Teamwork
42. Standing Still
43. Dying
44. Two Roads
45. Illusion
46. Family
47. Creation
48. Childhood
49. Stripes
50. Breaking the Rules
51. Sport
52. Deep in Thought
53. Keeping a Secret
54. Tower
55. Waiting
56. Danger Ahead
57. Sacrifice
58. Kick in the Head
59. No Way Out
60. Rejection
61. Fairy Tale
62. Magic
63. Do Not Disturb
64. Multitasking
65. Horror
66. Traps
67. Playing the Melody
68. Hero
69. Annoyance
70. 67%
71. Obsession
72. Mischief Managed
73. I Can't
74. Are You Challenging Me?
75. Mirror
76. Broken Pieces
77. Test
78. Drink
79. Starvation
80. Words
81. Pen and Paper
82. Can You Hear Me?
83. Heal
84. Out Cold
85. Spiral
86. Seeing Red
87. Food
88. Pain
89. Through the Fire
90. Triangle
91. Drowning
92. All That I Have
93. Give Up
94. Last Hope
95. Advertisement
96. In the Storm
97. Safety First
98. Puzzle
99. Solitude
100. Relaxation

The ideas are already flowing, I can think that Legend of Zelda would be good for "67. Playing the Melody," while "7. Heaven" would be good for Kid Icarus and "75. Mirror" would make for a good Kirby picture.

While I'm here, thanks to all that are enjoying the SSMB compilation picture and it's DLC extension. I'm glad your enjoying the sketches, the project would be pretty pointless if you didn't like them. I've been sketching more members too, I hope the next update I can share concepts of Dr. Mechano, GreatAndPowerful, Aero, Glenn, Adamis Fox, Jude, Azookara and Oglive.

• Thumbs Up 1

Could I help you with a suggestion? For point 69, Annoyance, you could draw something like Laharl being annoyed by a lovey-dowey speech by Flonne, how about that?

• Thumbs Up 1