Awoo.

drawings.

no one

Unnf, you totally got me with Morrigan there, nice work, you've improved a lot from the beginning of your topic, you should take a look back and see your progress.

Yeah, it's pretty fun for any artist to see how much their technique improves overtime. Like a journey through time :P

I'm glad this turned out as stylized as I'd hoped.

morrigan_aensland_by_thecunningcondor-d7

(I edited the original file I submitted to DA to make it smoother. When zoomed it, it came off a but blurry)

I thought that I had already posted this... anyway I confess to the coloring being rushed. I was just experimenting with how it'd look.

morrigan_aensland__colored__by_thecunnin

• Thumbs Up 2

My internet was down all day so I managed to spend my day finishing another digital piece (a conceptual one at that. yay.), the linework of the 3rd Naked People comic which I aim to color this time. I also did a silly little Oscar-related doodle the other day. So that's in store.

Finally did a digital conceptual piece. There's a chance I may revise it in the future.. but here it is anyway tongue.png

liquid_wings_by_thecunningcondor-d79tce3

• Thumbs Up 4

Thats really great. I dunno if the brightness is part of the piece but either way it's great. It really makes you want to think about what it means :P good job!

Thats really great. I dunno if the brightness is part of the piece but either way it's great. It really makes you want to think about what it means tongue.png good job!

Yeah I had it darker at first but I edited it to be a tad brighter. I may redo it sometime and give it a gradient background tho.

Also...

It really makes you want to think about what it means 

720852.gif

This is what I strive to do with my conceptual artwork. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

liquid_wings_by_thecunningcondor-d79tce3

I think I might have found a meaning behind this piece of art...

This drawing represents the time in our lives when we lose our innocent outlook on the world, when we realize it's not all rainbows and farts.

In our realization, our wings melt away losing our ability to fly, to dream, to aspire. With nowhere to go, or no one to confide in, all we can do is cry in our naked vulnerability...

• Thumbs Up 2

I think I might have found a meaning behind this piece of art...

This drawing represents the time in our lives when we lose our innocent outlook on the world, when we realize it's not all rainbows and farts.

In our realization, our wings melt away losing our ability to fly, to dream, to aspire. With nowhere to go, or no one to confide in, all we can do is cry in our naked vulnerability...

Dude, that's a really awesome perception. :) I love seeing how different people interpret my drawings. It's really interesting to see each unique reaction. This is precisely the purpose of my conceptual artwork. To open up the imagination of the viewer and hear their individual thoughts. You guys rock :D

• Thumbs Up 1

Dude, that's a really awesome perception. smile.png I love seeing how different people interpret my drawings. It's really interesting to see each unique reaction. This is precisely the purpose of my conceptual artwork. To open up the imagination of the viewer and hear their individual thoughts. You guys rock biggrin.png

Yeah, it would be cool to see more of this kind of artwork. But please don't draw one line or a bunch of scribbles and ask people to make sense of it.tongue.png

Yeah, it would be cool to see more of this kind of artwork. But please don't draw one line or a bunch of scribbles and ask people to make sense of it.tongue.png

Haha yeah, I like it when people find depth in simplicity but I'm not gonna get douchey with it :P

Aiming to upload the next Naked People comic tomorrow. I've had a thought of a Sonic comic for a bit, but I've had trouble getting it to my liking.

I've been receiving some... gifts from fellow DA members. These gifts have come almost daily and have really impacted me over my artistic career. To show my appreciation for their generosity, here's a shout out to them peeps.

dear__deviantart____by_thecunningcondor-

(got in some practice with my tablet too)

• Thumbs Up 3

I have the lineart for my next piece done and ready, but I wanna wait till I've finished coloring Forever Alone Team before I upload it.

Gave the lineart for this a gritty, dark look. The colored version should be more vibrant... unless you guys think otherwise.

j1nx__lineart__by_thecunningcondor-d7cxy