Awoo.

The wrestling topic

iDEATH

Really wish CM Punk won the Royal Rumble. Honestly, I'm getting back into WWE bit by bit, but there's certain things that's keeping me away from it, and I think Batista winning the rumble is one of them. 

I just wonder who's going to face the undertaker at wrestlemania I would laugh if it was cena because no matter who wins the there's going to be backlash in the end and is Dave here to stay or is it just temporary?

It's been reported since last fall that Brock will be Taker's opponent. Batista's has, reportedly, signed a two-year deal. Although it's clear this is just for that Guardians of the Galaxy promotional deal.

Batista vs. Orton might end up being another Goldberg vs. Lesnar if things keep playing out this way. And it seems pretty convenient that WWE take back Batista just as he is about to star in a major film later on this year.

But that's WWE for you, its money and business first and fans second.

Batista vs. Orton might end up being another Goldberg vs. Lesnar if things keep playing out this way. And it seems pretty convenient that WWE take back Batista just as he is about to star in a major film later on this year.

But that's WWE for you, its money and business first and fans second.

100% agree. Also, Batista vs. Orton to me just sounds downright boring.

Remember when they were a part of the Evolution stable? GOD I miss those days.

Reportedly, CM Punk 'left' the WWE under accounts of him being really upset with the Wrestlemania 30 plans. Initially it was going to be vs Haitch (which, again, reportedly, wasn't too keen with) but after the royal fumble with Bryan's booking (Thanks RR2014) it's looking like it's going to be HHH/Bryan. Not only that, with how Batista is automatically catapulted into the main event after four years really doesn't rub Punk the right way.

Punk has been vocal about part time talent in that sense and it looks like it reached its breaking point. So, he's been pulled from all house shows, RAW and Smackdown tapings from now til the week before WM30. Strangely, it looks like he's 'advertised' for the EC PPV.  Nope, not even for that.

So yeah...call it unprofessional/right of him to stand his ground but it's not even a month before the big event and already WWE is in more hot water than they need. Really isn't good when the WWE Network is set to debut.

Reportedly, CM Punk 'left' the WWE under accounts of him being really upset with the Wrestlemania 30 plans. Initially it was going to be vs Haitch (which, again, reportedly, wasn't too keen with) but after the royal fumble with Bryan's booking (Thanks RR2014) it's looking like it's going to be HHH/Bryan. Not only that, with how Batista is automatically catapulted into the main event after four years really doesn't rub Punk the right way.

Punk has been vocal about part time talent in that sense and it looks like it reached its breaking point. So, he's been pulled from all house shows, RAW and Smackdown tapings from now til the week before WM30. Strangely, it looks like he's 'advertised' for the EC PPV.  Nope, not even for that.

So yeah...call it unprofessional/right of him to stand his ground but it's not even a month before the big event and already WWE is in more hot water than they need. Really isn't good when the WWE Network is set to debut.

It might be unprofessional, but, if he's walked out over all the decisions lately, I don't blame him one single bit. I look at it as a right of him to walk out if he thinks its more than unfair, because its pretty much him going on strike.

Its a shame really, as he's more than deserved to stay at the top of the card and main eventing for however long now (even past his reign as champ) and with him (potentially) gone for good, a lot of my excitement for the shows will probably die down now as i've been a nonstop fan of everything from him since I became a fan again. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out, if it is real that is, and not some giant ploy by Punk and WWE to set up some giant match, as that's also been thrown around the news sites a bit too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Really, Punk left? Well fucking shit, he was one of the only entertaining things left in WWE. Jesus guys, this is why you can't keep good talent.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm hoping he didn't leave lately WWE doesn't feel that entertaining as it was a couple of years ago it feels like one big marketing ploy like the total divas crap(man I hate that with a fiery passion) and John cena's fruity pebbles commercials(thanks Rock). I'm glad that Dave is back and Orton is a heel but it feels like WWE doesn't really care for much of their stars and divas that aren't big names or the total divas

Oh yea, and unless the writing is truly stellar, don't expect Orton to stay heel going into Wrestlemania, after Sunday and Batista's apparent dickery, I can't see the fans supporting him.

It seems as though WWE are going out their way to not even believe Punk exists from now til Mania based on dropping him from all their shows and unfollowing him on Twitter. For the latter you'll think it's not that important? Of course...but seeing how much WWE just loves their Twitter them unfollowing him kinda is. 

I would also like to mention that segment this past RAW involving Batista, Orton and Brock. Guess who was the one being cheered?

IT was Orton wasn't it? I rest my case.

Nope. Crowd booed both Orton and Batista (well more like they didn't give a crap about Orton and booed more for Batista but my point stands). Fricken Heyman and BRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK LEEEEEEEEENSAR were the ones getting the pops.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow, that's....different.

Why baustista? And Heyman seriously? Really?

Because Heyman is gdlike man, him and Lesnar are like the only thing that are decent. Nobody cares about Orton, and they hate Batista.

Why do people hate baustista tho? Is it because he left and now came back years after everybody got over the fact that he left or is it because of Daniels rising popularity just got blocked by his return?

Why do people hate baustista tho? Is it because he left and now came back years after everybody got over the fact that he left or is it because of Daniels rising popularity just got blocked by his return?

It not even that somewhat; a week before the Rumble he was being cheered pretty well. 

We all knew Batista was going to win the Rumble right? Even then, and you can tell from RR2014, expecting something and liking it are two different things. People crapped on the match the moment #30 entered because it was so forgone he was going to win they all decided to say 'fck it'. 

Although what you said has some truth in it. Money wise it's what Vince is seeing. But from the fans perspective, they're not gonna buy Orton/Batista for the title at the biggest stage of them all. I'm positive that match will see the most negative reaction we ever got in a Mania match in some time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i'm a wrestling fan who is your favorite wrestler?? Mine is The 8th Wonder Of The World Andre The Giant

Well this is happening http://www.wwe.com/inside/overtheropes/wwestudios/the-marine-4-jingle-all-the-way-2-announcement you love then wwe movies like the marine and that movie with HHH?

I've never seen any of the Marine films but...jingle all the way 2? Really? Santino? Really? :P

Why Jingle all the Way anyway? Surely if the WWE want to make a sequel to a "so bad it's good" christmas film, the obvious candidate would be Santa with muscles?

Santa_With_Muscles.jpg

Nelson Fraizer Jr. (aka Viscera King Mabel/Big Daddy V/World's Largest Love Machine) passed away at the young age of 43; cause reportedly was a heart attack. Wasn't the best worker, but damn he did enterain. And by recent photos of his he been losing weight and been looking much better. Damn...

Wow that's so sad. He wasn't my favorite wrestler but that is young my condolences to his friends and family

Hulk Hogan to host Wrestlemania XXX

http://www.wwe.com/inside/hulk-hogan-returns-to-wwe-26183295

Pretty predictable, think we all knew Hogan would be going back to WWE after leaving TNA a few months ago and a Wrestlemania spot was pretty obvious.

Gotta say though, I'm pretty happy about this, I'm not much of a fan of Hogan's wrestling or him personally, but for years Wrestlemania was pretty much the Hulk Hogan show, he was their most important star and pretty much their mascot, it's only fitting to have him do something at WMXXX and seeing as nobody wants to see him wrestle :P, hosting (if it's anything like the Rocks hosting, pretty much a twenty minute promo at the start and the odd backstage skit) is a perfectly acceptable way to include him.

Also, gotta say, I'm pretty bummed about Lesner getting the streak, I've never really cared much for him and I was really hoping this was finally going to be the year we'd see the Stinger debut, especially now he's gone from TNA too. Oh well....