Awoo.

Livestream with Sonic Team

Blue Wisp

My major bummer is they didn't announce a third Sonic Boom.

Here's hoping we get that in a later one, at least... :(

I don't see why you guys are so surprised there's nothing new, they actually came out and told us that the stream wasn't going to contain an announcement :U

I don't see why you guys are so surprised there's nothing new, they actually came out and told us that the stream wasn't going to contain an announcement :U

I'm not.

Sorry if I'm not paying attention, but how long is the livestram supposed to be? Is it still going on right now? If it is, maybe they'll talk about the new game at the end of the stream.

Sorry if I'm not paying attention, but how long is the livestram supposed to be? Is it still going on right now? If it is, maybe they'll talk about the new game at the end of the stream.

It's a 24-hour stream, and they most likely won't.

Edited by thapoint09 (temp)

It's a 24 stream, and they most likely won't.

Wow..... this stream is officially the biggest cock tease ever.

Wow..... this stream is officially the biggest cock tease ever.

Why? They stated beforehand there wasn't gonna be an announcement for this year's Sonic game.

• Thumbs Up 3

Why? They stated beforehand there wasn't gonna be an announcement for this year's Sonic game.

There's still the rest of Febuary, I guess...

People are just upset that they didn't read the statement before checking out the stream for a Sonic game, or maybe they thought they'd be surprised.

Since when did Sega ever aim to surprise people? I dunno.

People are just upset that they didn't read the statement before checking out the stream for a Sonic game, or maybe they thought they'd be surprised.

Colors teaser cause it was so unexpected.

The Sega Saturn was a surprise. So was Generations.

I think alot of people misunderstand SEGA. They know their stuff when it comes to keeping secrets.

Aww, no announcement?

Too bad, I guess. We can wait till later this month I guess if the rumours of a Feb teaser/reveal, were true.

The Sega Saturn was a surprise. So was Generations.

I think alot of people misunderstand SEGA. They know their stuff when it comes to keeping secrets.

The fact that a number of details regarding their games have been leaked on many occasions, I'm inclined to believe quite the opposite.

Edited by Scar

I never really got my hopes up that this would lead to anything. To make an announcement- even an announcement of an announcement- on such a small advertising platform is misguided. I imagine our good news will come from an international blog announcement or trailer release on YouTube.

Edited by Nepenthe
  • Thumbs Up 6

I didn't said this here but I mainly came for the PSO2 stream and while what I caught was disappointing there were some news that I lost because I couldn't understand the language (also I got to see Sakai trying to get a pantyshot out of a FOnewearl with the PS Vita, so I came out with the feeling that I saw more than what I needed to... that is a good thing right?)

The Sonic bits were just a nice extra bonus for me, they talked about Sonic Boom, the NiGHTS section came as a surprise (in the good sense of the word) to me and we got to see some toot.

Also, I got to see Big again (though it was more likely to see Jun's work on the game rather than the cat itself) so I leave happy. smile.png

I'd love to see a recap though, there must be some neat bits I missed because I can't speak/read Japanese at all.

Edited by gato

It's not just what they said, but fans were hyping this steam all week, and I got excited.

It's not just what they said, but fans were hyping this steam all week, and I got excited.

Well, that's their fault, not the stream video's.

Yeah fans actually got themselves selfhyped. SEGA in the west didn't really bring up the stream in the end. That in itself was obvious there was no big "plan" for this to be a huge deal other than a lil talk with Sonic Team.

Why would they announce an American event on a Japanese television show...?

Since Mr. Iizuka and Mr. Senoue are both guests at such events, I presume we'd at least hear whether they had any plans to visit California again or something. :(

The Sonic bits were just a nice extra bonus for me, they talked about Sonic Boom,

Ooo, what did they say? Did they mention any interest in holding a third one?