Awoo.

Livestream with Sonic Team

Blue Wisp

Red guy says an annoucement will come after the stream. Take it with a grain of salt though.

Red guy? You mean the guy writing in red text?

Red guy? You mean the guy writing in red text?

Yeah, but I think anyone can write in red. you can't really know it was the same guy.

And the announcement is... A HATSU MIKU BRANDED PS3!

The hype train has gone into outer space and has been boarded by klingons me thinks.

Well, no announcement, but, hey we're still getting something. The show was probably that "red herring".............

Yeah, but I think anyone can write in red. you can't really know it was the same guy.

I was the guy writing in red, you know. So did you just fail in an attempt to troll everyone?

Or at least, I didn't see anyone else doing it. But regardless, anyone can write in any colour. And anything official would have been in Japanese anyway.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

Well, it's over. Not that I really expected something. At least it was funny.

Those comments killed me.

I lost it when someone posted YORO.

You Onry Rive Once?

• Thumbs Up 7

appaerently, it looks like someones guess was right, this stream may have been the red herring..... maybe they are going to release some actual news later today or sometime soon....

Man, we got trolled.

Some of the comments were hilarious though, was almost worth wasting an hour and a half of my life on an inconsequential video stream for. :D

Almost.

appaerently, it looks like someones guess was right, this stream may have been the red herring..... maybe they are going to release some actual news later today or sometime soon....

The Steam has not once been mentioned on the Sega blog.

The two events are not related. The Red Herring must reference something else. Might take a look at the blog post later and see if I can find out what... well... that is if it's a cryptic meaning and not a literal one.

What? SEGA go to all that trouble just to pull a bluff. Pfffft.

Edited by Nightwing