Awoo.

Silencer226 Art Updated: 5-23-15

Silencer226

So I scrapped that Gatchaman idea temporarily, but I did finish this a few minutes ago.

noel_at_the_beach_by_blazedsilencer-d6ot

It's Noel Vermillion from BlazBlue at the beach. I've been wanting to do a good drawing of her for a while. Feels good to add another piece of digitla art to my portfolio.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, here's some art I recently finished after I think a... month long hiatus. I didn't spend the month not drawing because I am in a drawing class but as far as my own personal stuff is concerned I did nothing. Little fanservicey. Noel is a klutz as usual.

happy_birthday_noel_by_blazedsilencer-d6

So as of late I've been feeling that I've been ignoring proper anatomy to do animu art, and while that is fun and all, it's time I get back to learning proper anatomy and the sort. I've jumped the gun and started a new sketchbook (something about buying a new sketchbook full of clean pages makes me feel inspired). So I've filled 2 pages of the book up already (not much but hey, I have a job, and it tires me sometimes).

12_11_2013_male_and_female_eyes_by_blaze

12_13_2013_hand_anatomy_by_blazedsilence

I had fun sketching eyes, I've never been good at them but I think I did an okay job on them. And yes my handwriting is atrocious, I've always sucked at it lol.

• Thumbs Up 2

In effort to improve, I did a few sketches.

tumblr_inline_my16p0SSSd1rj6ksc.jpg

An idea I am working on, that I plan on painting. I still need to do a few more sketches to really grasp what I want out of it. It's going to be the first in a series I want to do for Q1 2014.

tumblr_inline_my16q72HiT1rj6ksc.jpg

And this is just me trying to understand how hands work. I sketched these out of one of my art anatomy books. I'll probably be doing some contour drawings of hands tomorrow, so look forward to that.

• 1 month later...

...Using my might Necromancer powers, I revive this thread.

tumblr_n0uz5qRLZz1sn0i0ao1_500.jpg

tumblr_n0uzb9xYcY1sn0i0ao1_r1_500.jpg

That's all I got guys, I haven't done much of anything lately. Haven't been feeling too inspired but Sailor Moon was fun as hell to draw XD.

Those hands, DELISH

That Noel, oh fuck somebody hold me! I see dat lil' naval too aaaaa... *nosebleed* ..<3

• Thumbs Up 1

Those hands, DELISH

That Noel, oh fuck somebody hold me! I see dat lil' naval too aaaaa... *nosebleed* ..<3

Haha, she was fun/hard to draw XD. Thanks for the feedback :)

• 2 weeks later...

So thread update? Thread update.

tumblr_n1w1xhRqyB1sn0i0ao5_r1_500.jpgtumblr_n1w1xhRqyB1sn0i0ao4_r1_500.jpgtumblr_n1w1xhRqyB1sn0i0ao3_r1_500.jpgtumblr_n1w1xhRqyB1sn0i0ao2_r1_500.jpgtumblr_n1xi5x12i51sn0i0ao1_500.jpgtumblr_n1xi5x12i51sn0i0ao2_500.jpgtumblr_n1xi5x12i51sn0i0ao3_500.jpgtumblr_n1xi5x12i51sn0i0ao4_500.jpgtumblr_n1xi5x12i51sn0i0ao5_500.jpgtumblr_n1xi5x12i51sn0i0ao6_500.jpg

Yea just some studies, I'll probably get back into the swing of doing finished work in a month or so.

Today I bring you... hazzaaa.... more... boring... hand studies...  I hate these little demons... but they allow me to hold things and play video games.

tumblr_n21nwkmfPl1sn0i0ao1_1280.jpgtumblr_n21nwkmfPl1sn0i0ao2_1280.jpgtumblr_n21nwkmfPl1sn0i0ao3_1280.jpgtumblr_n21nwkmfPl1sn0i0ao4_1280.jpg

And again apologies for not having much else to show.

• Thumbs Up 2

Cool stuff, this is handy stuff, though not up to there yet

• Thumbs Up 1

Even from less than a month ago you've gotten way better at drawing hands.  Good stuff!

Well I wanted to try drawing something with clothing so i can start understanding how folds and stuff work.

tumblr_n2aueaioZR1sn0i0ao2_500.jpg

I tried drawing this yesterday but I was not in the mood and this is what happens when I am not in the mood.

tumblr_n2aueaioZR1sn0i0ao1_500.jpg

I'm really impressed by your hand and body drawings. Like, wow, they're amazing! The human models are really neat too.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished this a few minutes ago, I did a 2 hour study on an image of a model in one of my figure drawing books.

tumblr_n3j19rtvwJ1sn0i0ao1_1280.jpg

THe imperfections are live and well I see, but it was fun to do. Now I'm going to relax a bit, maybe do some doodles after a while. I honestly thought this was going to turn out TERRIBLE, but was pleasantly surprised I'm actually kind of pleased with this haha.

tumblr_n3qpl33ED61sn0i0ao1_500.jpg

It's a goal of mine to break away from manga style art and make my own thing. These are just random faces I drew from my imagination, trying different ways to make eyes, lips etc. I'll probably do some more tomorrow, constructing a face facing the viewer wasn't so hard but at the same time its nothing special either. 

Here are some doodles of some heads I was drawing, trying to get into my own way of doing stuff.

tumblr_n3zp07sg8c1sn0i0ao1_500.jpg

tumblr_n3zp07sg8c1sn0i0ao2_500.jpg

Just experimenting, Drawing faces/heads is getting a bit easier.

Been having trouble drawing a head in 3/4 view, so I decided to just practice. I'm still not satisfied but progress is progress I think its getting easier at least.

tumblr_n4748j2Jkx1sn0i0ao3_1280.jpgtumblr_n4748j2Jkx1sn0i0ao2_1280.jpgtumblr_n4748j2Jkx1sn0i0ao4_1280.jpgtumblr_n4748j2Jkx1sn0i0ao1_1280.jpg

Drawing Dandy was fun. tongue.png Now I'm off to make babies in Conception II.