Awoo.

Winnie the Pooh's Home Run Derby

Place

Oh is this seriously what you guys have been freaking out over all night?

I hope this isn't going to devolve into spam down the line.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh is this seriously what you guys have been freaking out over all night?

I hope this isn't going to devolve into spam down the line.

It is pretty fricking hard man. you gotta give it a try.

I doubt it will since you guys are keeping pretty close tabs on this thread.

You guys have any advice on defeating this demon child?! Hes just as much as a headache as Tigger was.

Well, Never thought this would have gotten a topic here.

I honestly can't even pass Owl. My best on him is around 4/19.

The OC this game's been getting's pretty good so far, gotta enjoy it while it's still funny.

I (Sadly enough) found out about this game on DerpiBooru Oh man. So this is a kids game huh?

Eyorre: Simple enough.

the Heffalump: Little more tricky but not too bad.

Piglet: Heh, this shouldn't be too ha- HOLY CRAP DID THAT BALL JUST ZOOM PAST ME?!

Kanga and Roo: What the- Is that ball bouncing?!

Rabbit: Wow, that's pretty sl- Of course, it speeds up... -_-

Owl:

I'm kinda scared to see how Christopher Robin is. I guess I'll just search for it on video sometime.

Well, I'm at the owl. It is extremely hard so far but it's nothing I'm losing my shit over.

I guess I have to wait till I'm at the end to flip out? idk.

EDIT: Alright this is getting boring, at least it saves your progress.

Edited by Underaged Hot Anime Girl

It's gone on record that only one source spanning the entire Internet has officially beaten Christopher Robin.

His moveset randomly alternates between the hardest characters' pitch styles; Piglet, Kanga, Rabbit, Owl, and Tigger.

Edited by Place

Just how many times are you gonna pitch me a foul ball, Kanga, just riddle me that. Thats all I wanna know. =v

Also this game is really hard but nothing to go beserk over like everyone has. If there's anything I'd fix it'd be how you can make the perfect hit and it goes a millimeter into foul territory. Good field layout going there, folks. 

Edited by Azookara
  • Thumbs Up 3

I haven't played the game (yet), but let me guess-one of the harder stages in the game is the Heffalumps and Woozles Acid Sequence.

I haven't played the game (yet), but let me guess-one of the harder stages in the game is the Heffalumps and Woozles Acid Sequence.

The closest thing to this in game is actually one of the easier stages. It only really starts getting hard at Rabbit and Owl.

So I decided to see what all the crazy was about. I'm at the Owl right now and just got 17 out of the 19 on my second try. You guys kinda over hyped it for me when you said its like the most evil thing ever XD. I'm kinda finding it a little mind numbing in a boring sorta way, and haven't really got any frustration yet, despite losing a few rounds. Personally I find Rabbit the most annoying one so far.

My only guess is that Tigers throws bounce some how?

Nope.

The ball goes invisible.

Lawl, well what a turd then. I call it quits at Owl I guess, I don't have the drive to want to beat this thing XD. Pretty mind blowing how hard it gets for just some random little flash game for kids on a disney website, but I'm sure the kids that appeal to this don't really care anyways and just like seeing Pooh and friends anyways for the most part.

You know a game is hard if The Goddamn Batman has trouble beating it.

Edited by Goddamn Batman
  • Thumbs Up 8

I know death

I still cannot defeat that monster for the life of me. why would they make it this hard?!

EDIT: Btw, were on the first page on google search "Winnie the Pooh's Home Run Derby". Hi internet!

Edited by goku262002
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm ashamed to say I don't even know how hitting works, I mean in practice. Yeah, you hit the balls, but apparently it's not a simple fucking click like every other Flash baseball game on the planet, because whenever I do that Pooh sits there like a tool. I can't even get passed Eeyore. Eeyore, for Christ's sakes. Fuck this shit, I've got Twilight Princess to finish. I don't have to subject myself to this. D:<

(btw, every picture associated with this meme has been hilarious.)

Last night I spent two hours trying to get to Tigger. Got to him. Laughed and called it quits. The wonderful thing about Tiggers, apparently, is the ability to make baseballs apperate from existence halfway through the pitch. =p

Seriously though the game gets much easier with upgrades. Why you guys haven't realized they exist is beyond me. They're incredibly useful. :v

Edited by Azookara

Last night I spent two hours trying to get to Tigger. Got to him. Laughed and called it quits. The wonderful thing about Tiggers, apparently, is the ability to make baseballs apperate from existence halfway through the pitch. =p

Seriously though the game gets much easier with upgrades. Why you guys haven't realized they exist is beyond me. They're incredibly useful. :v

Because like I have been saying, upgrading is the easy way out. this games' challenge lies in you beating it with raw skill not padding yourself.

But, even if you pad yourself with boosted skills, Chris is still a god damned bitch.

I finally got to Christopher Robin, though I haven't beaten him yet. The game isn't that hard, just extremely unforgiving and a bit luck-based. Here's some tips if you're stuck:

- The Speed stat is the most useful, make sure to max it out as early as possible. Power is good for racking up extra bonus points, which you can in turn use to get your Speed to a higher level. The other stat is fairly useless from what I've seen, though I'd max it out if you have the points.

- You're going to need to grind alot if you want to beat the later levels. I replayed the original 3 stages several times just to get more points, it helps.

- The strategy is basically the opposite of real baseball: instead of keeping your eye on the ball, keep your eye on the bat. Keep your mouse lined up on the green circle at the tip of your baseball bat, and when the ball is underneath the circle, click it.

This meme is just so amazing. I hope this is just a taste of things to come this year.