Awoo.

[HACK] Fas' Sonic Generations Mods!

Faseeh

Oh ho! Back after long, and now I'm with a character mod! Hope ya guys like it tongue.png

HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS

NNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG YES

Thank you?

I worked on that with Daku Neko, still not done.

OKAY GUYS I NEED IDEAS FOR HYDROCITY ;-;

Thank you?

I worked on that with Daku Neko, still not done.

OKAY GUYS I NEED IDEAS FOR HYDROCITY ;-;

May I suggest a chemical planet-esque water slide?

Also, if you could get those hand-booster things working that'd be fantastic.

May I suggest a chemical planet-esque water slide?

Also, if you could get those hand-booster things working that'd be fantastic.

"- A water slide like in Chemical Plant Modern" Already planned.

Hm, well, it won't work that well cos this is Modern Sonic and it sorta would break the flow terribly.

Modern Sonic only? :V

Eh.  It's much easier to come up with gimmicks for a Classic-style stage.

Edited by Metroid

• 2 weeks later...

AND ANOTHER FROG FOREST UPDATE AFTER A LONG TIME.

TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH. I'M SORRY.

Alright, listing out the plan here.

Progress 4 is here, the stage can be played from start to end in two routes. 
Progress 5, here's what I want to accomplish. Iron out all the quickstep splines, put in all the invisible walls I need to, finish all the objects, try my best to finish all the cameras, add in physics objects (they're ported I haven't got them in), get the rocket and zipline fully functional, animated frogs and bouncy mushrooms added.

After this is GIA and lightfield and material fixing and all that. I've gotta wait for Dario to do something with Glvl so that my materials will work and all the texture will be mapped properly and the seams won't happen. Melpontro is helping out with the GIA and lightfield, he's an awesome guy so yeah.

Following this is beta-testing from almost everyone in the credits in Progress 6 and KAKIPI (we already have Kirby too :P). 

After this, Frog Forest in Sonic Generations for Modern Sonic (V1) will be out. 

Feedback, likes, subscribes are all appreciated. Thank you.

SonicGLvl - Dario FF
Generations Archive Editor - MainMemory
Ripping, Camera, Additional Modelling, Objects, Video - Faseeh
Scenery Objects Ripping - Ariceo
Music - Shirojyuu/Freen in Green x Faseeh
Music Porting - Faseeh
Splines - SuperRiderTH/Faseeh
Everything else - Sky the Destroyer
Advice & Help - BrianuuuSonic, SonicHyuga, TGE, CorvidDude, Hinchy, Melpontro, firstkirbyever

Edited by Faseeh
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

Your eyes are not decieving you. 

In fact, what you can see is far from what you think it is. It's gonna be bigger, better, grander.

uvk3NI4.png

• Thumbs Up 6

So I'm almost done modelling for the stage's collision and stuff. Scenery models will be later.

Any final ideas you guys got?

L988yYw.png

• Thumbs Up 6

• 1 month later...

Alright guys, just wanted to update a bit on this. 

So after Frog Forest, the following are the main things I'll be doing regarding Sonic Generations modding.

• Help out SuperRiderTH on his three levels (Chaos Angel, Grand Metropolis, Rusty Ruins)
  • Produce music for anyone that asks me
  • Help out some other people (e.g. ShadowTG, the guy who made the Skeletal mod ya know)
  • Work on the three mod ideas which I'm doing at least 50-100% of

The first three don't need much explanation but what are those three ideas I'm talking about?

1. Foilage Furnace
  2. Egg Fleet
  3. Special Stages

Yup, so after Frog Forest, I'm gonna be working with Mr Lange of DeathBattle fame and making Modern and Classic remakes of Foilage Furnace from the awesome fangame, After the Sequel by LakeFeperd. 

Egg Fleet will be done simultaneously, that is by mostly me with some help from Mando. Already finished modelling it, just some textures Mando needs to help with and then it's all the Generations stuff.

While all this happens, here's the biggest experimentation thing I've done, a mod I call 'Generations of Special Stages'. 

What am I gonna do? Simple, I'm gonna recreate 7 Special Stages from across Sonic's history.

What are the ones I've chosen?

Sonic3DGenesisSpecialStage.png

Drift2_Hill_Top.png

Specialstage1.png

hqdefault.jpg

SRA_Special_Stage.jpg

Sonic_Rush_SP_Stage.PNG

special_knuckles.gif

Yup, these 7. Hope you'd like to see what I do with them!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys, just wanted to update a bit on this. 

So after Frog Forest, the following are the main things I'll be doing regarding Sonic Generations modding.

• Help out SuperRiderTH on his three levels (Chaos Angel, Grand Metropolis, Rusty Ruins)
  • Produce music for anyone that asks me
  • Help out some other people (e.g. ShadowTG, the guy who made the Skeletal mod ya know)
  • Work on the three mod ideas which I'm doing at least 50-100% of

The first three don't need much explanation but what are those three ideas I'm talking about?

1. Foilage Furnace
  2. Egg Fleet
  3. Special Stages

Yup, so after Frog Forest, I'm gonna be working with Mr Lange of DeathBattle fame and making Modern and Classic remakes of Foilage Furnace from the awesome fangame, After the Sequel by LakeFeperd. 

Egg Fleet will be done simultaneously, that is by mostly me with some help from Mando. Already finished modelling it, just some textures Mando needs to help with and then it's all the Generations stuff.

While all this happens, here's the biggest experimentation thing I've done, a mod I call 'Generations of Special Stages'. 

What am I gonna do? Simple, I'm gonna recreate 7 Special Stages from across Sonic's history.

What are the ones I've chosen?

Sonic3DGenesisSpecialStage.png

Drift2_Hill_Top.png

Specialstage1.png

hqdefault.jpg

SRA_Special_Stage.jpg

Sonic_Rush_SP_Stage.PNG

special_knuckles.gif

Yup, these 7. Hope you'd like to see what I do with them!

Recreate the special stages? Wow, better say good-bye to your spare time of happiness and fun.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow Fas that fucking HUB world man! O_O

I thought Gens. had a nice HUB world but seeing what it can do with modding they really fucking missed allot of potentional....much like the rest of the game.

The level itself its great, fine work man. no bugs to report yet.

Thanks so much Gok!

Anyways, here's a patch for Frog Forest! Fixing endless loading, some gameplay glitches and improving cameras!

• Thumbs Up 1