Awoo.

Do you prefer Sonic games that are short, but fun, or games that are long, but often tedious?

Dizcrybe

I like short, easy Sonic games, with a lot of extra content, unlockables, etc. once you've finished. I am one of the suckiest gamers on earth, and so when games are short, I appreciate them more as I don't have to get stuck on so many levels along the way and it's quicker for me to reach the end =P 

Definitely short and fun.... Sonic Colors, Generations and the Classics are good examples of games like this. But games that are long and fun can be good too, ala Sonic Adventure and Sonic Unleashed.

long or short if its fun I'll buy it but preferably long which is what I like about unleashed though unfortunately it was only at mazuri that I had to go back and collect some medals since I was already collecting them anyway (can't believe nobody already was) but if a game's as short as generations and colors it doesn't matter cause they are still fun though it would increase replay immensely.