Awoo.

COMIC: Phantasm Dyad

JezMM

They should both have a mud wrestling match to decide who's the best. 

>__>

<__<

WAT!?

How did you get into my PD future plans master document

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

AA I TOTALLY NEGLECTED THIS THREAD, finally got around to remembering.  This episode is complete and uploaded and you can read the rest of the whole thing here or here.  If you'd rather not read it all in one go (though I do think PD generally reads better that way), I'll be uploading the rest of the episode in bitesize portions every 3 days as per SSMB Showcase rules for double posting.  I'll also spoiler tag the previous ep now to save bandwidth.

EDIT: I screwed up majorly and missed out the first page in this post originally.  Fixed now.

Episode 17 - Pages 15, 16, 17, 18 and Intermission.

5hc9.jpg

rv25.jpg

jh4t.jpg

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 1

I just started reading the comic from the beginning yesterday. Despite the roughness of the early art, the writing really shines through! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this as it continues.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just started reading the comic from the beginning yesterday. Despite the roughness of the early art, the writing really shines through! I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this as it continues.

Haha I think the early writing is just as rough around the edges so I'm glad to know it has stood the test of time for someone not looking through self-critical artist eyes.  =X  Thanks for reading so far, hope you enjoy the rest!

Edited by JezMM

Wuh-hoh nearly slipped back into forgetting to update here.

Episode 17 - Pages 27 and 28.

lx2f.jpg

Edited by JezMM

Okay, first of all, I majorly screwed up and accidentally missed a page when posting here.  - it was Page 15, which is now the first page on this post.  Urg, kind of an important one too.

And now, the final pages of this episode.

Episode 17 - Pages 29, 30 and Intermission:

x5th.jpg

4mhe.jpg

mg9l.jpg

And now SSMB is all caught up.  Hopefully won't get behind again.

I finally caught up yesterday. Very good read, all that. You've really gotten better as the story went on. The difference between your old work and your new is like night and... Er, Day.

It saddens me a little though that Professor Chin doesn't show up any more, but at least he is still in the Interroghostions. It shows that his zany, slapstick style humour isn't the direction you're going with.

• Thumbs Up 1

I finally caught up yesterday. Very good read, all that. You've really gotten better as the story went on. The difference between your old work and your new is like night and... Er, Day.

It saddens me a little though that Professor Chin doesn't show up any more, but at least he is still in the Interroghostions. It shows that his zany, slapstick style humour isn't the direction you're going with.

Ah, don't worry, I would never be completely done with a character as important as Prof. Chin.  =D  A mini purpose of Interroghostions was to make it clear he wasn't a retired character from the series.  I don't think it's much of a spoiler to say he'll return lol.

Thanks so much for reading the whole thing though, I'm glad you enjoyed.

Edited by JezMM

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow I REALLY forgot to update here for ages.  Here we go.  Pages 13-18 (plus the breaktime Interroghostions page in the middle).

75y9.jpg

2y20.jpg

c3dm.jpg

Another batch to come before we're fully caught up but I don't want to overwhelm.

• Thumbs Up 1