Awoo.

COMIC: Phantasm Dyad

JezMM

Episode 16: Page 6 - Page 7- Page 8

ssmb678.jpg

Updates begin tomorrow on the Tumblr blog.

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 1

Nice. I'm guessing we'll be seeing some ghosty stuff soon. In fact I almost already forgot this comic was also about ghosts since the last couple of pages have been so down to earth. Still enjoyable though. Also needs moar Alice

Episode 16: Page 12 - Page 13.

ssmb1213.jpg

We're now at the episode midpoint so there'll be a week's break.  Here's the next Interroghostions page:

Click here to view the introduction comic!

Or here to submit a question via Formspring!

ssmbi1.jpg

Finally, it's still early days over on the Phantasm Dyad Tumblr if you want to catch up on the earlier episodes at a manageable daily pace!

Edited by JezMM

• 3 weeks later...

Blarp, forgot to update here last Friday.

Episode 16: Page 14 - Page 15 - Page 16.

ssmb141516.jpg

And don't forget to follow the Phantasm Dyad Tumblr if you need to catch up on old stuff!  It's currently only about a 20-25 minute read at the most to get up to the point I'm currently at on it.

Edited by JezMM

Episode 16: Page 17 - Page 18 - Page 19.

ssmb171819.jpg

And once more, the Phantasm Dyad Tumblr is still PRETTY user-friendly in terms of catching up.  Just finished Series 1 which is roughly 75 pages, about half an hour to 40 minute read.  I'll prolly stop talking about it after this post since from here on out it's a fair catch-up job, so it'll be up to you guys to take the plunge.

Edited by JezMM

Episode 16: Page 20 - Page 21 - Page 22.

ssmb202122.jpg

Now is also a great time to follow the Tumblr as starting tomorrow I'll be slowly posting up that "good jumping on point" extra episode.

Edited by JezMM

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 16: Page 23 - Page 24 - Page 25 - Page 26.

ssmb232425.jpg
ssmb26.jpg

This of course concludes episode 16, here's the second Interroghostions Page:

Click here to submit a question via Tumblr!
Please start your question with "Q&A:" so I know it is an Interroghostions question and not a general enquiry. You do not need an account to submit a question.
(View The Introduction Comic)

ssmbi2.jpg

Hopefully this Q&A might inspire some more questions? ;u;

Due to RL being suddenly busy for the last few weeks I've got really behind on the next episode - only the cover page and first page are done. As such I decided to abandon it for the minute and focus on the next extra episode, as I already had 5 pages of that done, and due to me doing it in a simpler style my output is much faster. As such I should hopefully have new content in 2-3 weeks as is my usual aim.

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 4 weeks later...

New episode, set between Episodes 10 and 11.  Like the previous extra episode, this one is totally newcomer friendly, so feel free to use it to get a taste of the series!  Rather than update here every Friday with three pages like I have been, I'll be updating here every time a "scene" is complete, since I didn't like the awkward pacing and mid-scene breaks the weekly updates were causing on the last episode.  Pages from the previous episode are now in spoiler tags to prevent clutter/bandwidth wastage.  If you want to see it faster, feel free to watch me on deviantART.  This episode will also be starting very shortly on the Tumblr (which is currently about three quarters through episode 10).

ssmbcoverpage.jpg

ssmb1.png

ssmb2.jpg

This episode continues in spoiler tags for the rest of the pages to save bandwidth.

Edited by JezMM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh geez my bad!  They've been up for days on deviantART and Tumblr and I kept putting off updating the topic haha.

Episode F - Page 18, 19, 20, 21, 22.

d5lb.png

b2h.png

o5nm.jpg

cylg.png

mx8s.jpg

onmf.png

xqnp.jpg

ilry.png

The next Series 3 episode should hopefully be ready to start posting by mid-July!

Edited by JezMM
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

The next episode has begun!  Rather than uploading with 3 page updates, I'll be uploading here at suitable scene cut-off points.  Of course if you'd rather read each new page as it appears, they upload Mon-Wed-Fri on deviantART.

This episode of course follows on from the previous University-set episode, so isn't newcomer friendly.

6ovy.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for taking so long, every time I remember to update here it's not been a good moment for compiling and jpeggifying the pages.

Episode 17 - Pages 7, 8 and 9.

l0q5.jpg

Edited by JezMM

They should both have a mud wrestling match to decide who's the best. 

>__>

<__<

WAT!?

Edited by Noel