Awoo.

A suggestion for another forum catagory

iDEATH

Hi there, just wanted to suggest the idea of creating a separate forum for discussing movies outside of the Chit-chat board.

It just seems weird to me that we'd have a separate forum for discussing video games but not one for movies. It feels like including movies in with the random topics in the chit chat board isn't quite right somehow, seems the other way might be a bit more organised.

Just a suggestion, you can take it or leave it :)

Thanks

• Thumbs Up 1

Well we have a separate VG forum because naturally that's what this site is about. There's not really an awful lot of movie discussion. Definitely not enough of it to warrant a whole new category.

That's a fair comment :) I do think a separate forum might encourage more movie discussion though.

Maybe just me, I'm a movie geek more than a gaming geek

This is a forum focused on a video game franchise, and our demographic is people who play video games. So while we have a separate subforum dedicated to general video games, everything else goes into chit-chat.

I don't like it when message boards have a lot of subforums, the more a subforum covers the better it is in my eyes.

• Thumbs Up 2

^Agreed. I like this board because of (among other things) the fact that it minimalizes the amount of forums it has, making it neat instead of cluttered like some other boards. Another forums wouldn't kill the place, but I don't think a movie forum is really necessary...

• 1 month later...

Hi, Rather than start a new thread thought id add here..

I know we have a marketplace, but its one big room..

How about having WANTED, FOR SALE and even a TRADE sub forums inside the marketplace so its easier to find and keep things in order..

Just a suggestion as i love browsing through the for sale threads but cant really find them that easy .

thanks for listening.

Edited by Logan
  • Thumbs Up 4

This is a forum focused on a video game franchise, and our demographic is people who play video games. So while we have a separate subforum dedicated to general video games, everything else goes into chit-chat.

I don't like it when message boards have a lot of subforums, the more a subforum covers the better it is in my eyes.

Tell me about it. I have to deal with THIS on another forum I go onto.

nz2Dk.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Hi, Rather than start a new thread thought id add here..

I know we have a marketplace, but its one big room..

How about having WANTED, FOR SALE and even a TRADE sub forums inside the marketplace so its easier to find and keep things in order..

Just a suggestion as i love browsing through the for sale threads but cant really find them that easy .

thanks for listening.

Quoting this because the Marketplace is a mess with all the WANTED, FOR SALE topics, mixed in with general merch chat and question topics etc. I really like this idea and may pitch it to Chris or Dread to see what they say about it.