Awoo.

Dragon Ball (Warning: Untagged Spoilers)

FourCartridge

10 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

Bulma, Jiren and Kale having to share 22nd place with Turles disappoints me. 

Forget that, Paragus cracking the top 10, let alone getting 8th, is an insult.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Harkofthewaa said:

I noticed but figured everyone would be harping on about that so I decided to find something else to sulk about lol.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Mightyray said:

I noticed but figured everyone would be harping on about that so I decided to find something else to sulk about lol.

Yeah, I know... now that I think about it, someone else on here said that the Japanese don't like Broly as much as Americans. *looks at his place on list* Yeah, about that...

• Thumbs Up 1

Far from accurate. I guarantee a real official poll would be much different than that. On the other forums no one takes it seriously.

1 hour ago, Harkofthewaa said:

Paragus is a japanese meme, along with Broly.

The fact Jiren isn't far at the bottom is all the evidence I need to not give the poll too much weight.

Seriously, holy shit. Just no.

Also Hop? Hop? She gets in while the Trio don't? I call shenanigans.

Vegeta's down, but he's not out.

Hell, if the new ending and the preview are any indications, he may bust out a new form entirely.

Vegeta.png

The hair is more cerulean here, opposed to the sky blue SSB hair has, and the eyes seem to have pupils. Might be a cross between Blue and UI that Vegeta stumbled into.

New outro, huh. I was really liking the other one.

One minute has passed. It's possible that there are eight more episodes in the Tournament and not five more as I would have thought.

We'll have to see if the next episode has 1 minute or 2 minutes pass. Although I can guarantee they'll have the last episode take place in a minute, or maybe 30 seconds.

It's all stock poses in the ending, but the fact they're still honoring all the Tournament participants leads further reason to believe all Erased universes will be revived, I think.

I'm loving Dyspo's interaction with Frieza. The way Dyspo quickly changed attitude to "I see you want to die again" was "HOLY SHIT LOL." Never mind how he found a creative way to use the tailwrap to his own advantage. That was hilarious.

2 hours ago, SSJ Purpura DimaondX said:

Universe 6 is in the outro.

Why u do dis TOEI?!

If nothing else, it's a sign of likely involvement in a future arc.

I think we'll see a legit Frost/Frieza teamup at some point.

Honestly, I would not put it past Frost to try and revive Frieza himself, knowing that Frieza could help him become a lot stronger. All with a plan to eventually surpass and kill Frieza, of course.

Serious Sith Lord shit going on there.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, -Robin- said:

he hair is more cerulean here, opposed to the sky blue SSB hair has, and the eyes seem to have pupils. Might be a cross between Blue and UI that Vegeta stumbled into.

Yeah, notice that he also has UI Goku's white aura as opposed to blue... maybe the animators mixed their auras in order to not have a clash, or maybe they slipped in a hint. 

lo.png

Woah woah woah hold the fucking phone

Look at Episode 124.

Frieza is offering to work with Universe 11 in exchange for them reviving him after the Tournament. Seems we finally know what Frieza's play here is.

Yes, they could doublecross him. But Frieza has presumably already weighed that. His alternative is being sent back to Hell for all eternity, so ceasing to exist for real probably doesn't bug him that much.

• Thumbs Up 1

DS9dkbzVwAAc6ng.jpgDS9dl8LUQAAXt41.jpgDS9dnQoVoAAt2bZ.jpg

This bit right here actually puts Whis's idea on Vegeta's weakness in perspective. All the way back in Resurrection F, Whis pointed out that Vegeta's greatest weakness was that he was too focused on surpassing Goku; at this point, it meant just achieving the same forms Goku did and eventually outstripping Goku within that form itself. So dead set on effectively beating Goku at his own game that he never considered getting stronger individually and bettering Goku then.

Ultra Instinct is a complete absence of identity and cognizance, letting the body doing the work while the mind listens and devises strategy. To let go of attachments would mean letting go of his Saiyan legacy, and Vegeta, as a person, could never do that. But instead of agonizing over it, he's now eschewing the purity of Ultra Instinct, actually forfeiting the power to Goku to refine and use, in favor of buckling down and just getting stronger anyway, through his own methods, methods that embody the pride and spirit of the Saiyans that Goku could never understand.

Vegeta's going to get a new form next episode, that cerulean hair, pupilled form. A form that Goku presumably cannot get himself. If this form is borne out of Vegeta's defining characteristic - his pride in being a Saiyan - then this may be the most significant transformation in Dragonball after the original Super Saiyan, and the complete culmination of Vegeta's character. Understanding of what pride and honor can do, and how one can better himself without needing to follow the leader, so to speak.

First he became a legend. Then he became a god. Now, he's in a state that encapsulates the Saiyan Prince Vegeta. I'm quite hyped for these next few episodes now.

• Thumbs Up 9

6 hours ago, Bergamo (Ogilvie) said:
Woah woah woah hold the fucking phone

Look at Episode 124.

Frieza is offering to work with Universe 11 in exchange for them reviving him after the Tournament. Seems we finally know what Frieza's play here is.

Yes, they could doublecross him. But Frieza has presumably already weighed that. His alternative is being sent back to Hell for all eternity, so ceasing to exist for real probably doesn't bug him that much.

Perhaps this is why all of U11, like Freeza, are named after kitchen items. Could we see 4 v 4? Then again, I'm not sure how the Pride Troopers would feel about this. While Dyspo could simply lie to Freeza, I don't think it'll be that easy. If Bunny Beerus does accept, then U7 is even more fucked than before. Gohan and 17 would be stuck with both Freeza and Dyspo at least. I hope whatever happens leads to Gohan getting a power-up. Now that Vegeta is becoming a Sonic Saiyan, it only makes sense for the Saiyan with the most potential to get a boost too right? Right?? Come on, More Ultimater Gohan.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, 11 Pawns-a-Piping said:

Perhaps this is why all of U11, like Freeza, are named after kitchen items. Could we see 4 v 4? Then again, I'm not sure how the Pride Troopers would feel about this. While Dyspo could simply lie to Freeza, I don't think it'll be that easy. If Bunny Beerus does accept, then U7 is even more fucked than before. Gohan and 17 would be stuck with both Freeza and Dyspo at least. I hope whatever happens leads to Gohan getting a power-up. Now that Vegeta is becoming a Sonic Saiyan, it only makes sense for the Saiyan with the most potential to get a boost too right? Right?? Come on, More Ultimater Gohan.

It's worth recalling Dyspo was the naive recruit chanting about justice, only for Toppo to shut him down and say none of that matters anymore.

So there is indeed a real possibility Universe 11 will take him up on it. All that matters now is survival.

Toppo's the team leader, on top of that. If there is any reason to dismiss Frieza, it would simply be the idea Jiren is so powerful they do not need Frieza.

Much like Roh and Sidra's developing a moral backbone at the wrong moment, I think not accepting Frieza's help will prove a fatal mistake.

You guys know Kitano, the meme animator, right?

Well, he is  not gonna be a supervisor anymore.

That and his animation will always be corrected 2-3 times.

It only took well over 100 episodes, but I'm glad to hear Super's apparently undergoing a major animator reshuffling that is weeding out the worse ones and strengthening the best ones.

Sounds like the creative team had a Tournament of Power of their own, and all the subpar elements are being Erased from employment. :P

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 2

Preview image for 124 (the week after this one):

DTUCjBwVwAAkf_G.jpg:large

It looks like Gohan will attempt to recreate 17's tactic against Toppo with Dypso. Freeza's unlikely to hesitate, eh? (Or perhaps this forces him to accept Freeza's deal?)

WELP

DTaVqyzW4AABUhc.jpg

Seems like Vegeta is indeed getting a new form, and the ending foreshadowed it, as many predicted

• Thumbs Up 5