Awoo.

[MUSIC] My Stuffs

Rexeljet

Just Made this (I sequenced it myself so that I could sequence it with the Master System's limitations in mind)

Edited by Old Freddy

• 2 weeks later...

just something I did in my spare time over the past few days.

Hold up.

0:51... Look Alike?

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

At the moment, I'm being commissioned to make classic remixes for someone's fangame, and the creator has said that I shold upload them to YouTube as I make them, so here's the first two:

• 3 weeks later...

GAAAAH This is awesome. Also, where do you get your Classic Sonic artwork? I bet I can find some more for you. and one quick question: how often do you use midi's?

GAAAAH This is awesome. Also, where do you get your Classic Sonic artwork? I bet I can find some more for you. and one quick question: how often do you use midi's?

I usually find artwork off of the Sonic News Network (it's not the best wiki around, but it has a lot of good artwork). As for midis, I rarely use them, although my Chrome gadget remix uses a midi that was converted from the actual game.

I've always really liked these fan Generations remixes. Quite some nice ones you've got here!

What I really enjoy is when it has a particular rhythm that you are able to actually clap your hands to, myself.

I think you captured the Classic feel very well; there's some chiptune there, but at the same time it's modern and very electrified at the same time.

You've been commissioned you say? Congratulations! I can certainly see why they commissioned you; hope the project turns out well so more people learn about your stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1

I usually find artwork off of the Sonic News Network (it's not the best wiki around, but it has a lot of good artwork). As for midis, I rarely use them, although my Chrome gadget remix uses a midi that was converted from the actual game.

Ok cool, You could probably find some artwork on Sonic Retro, or right here http://www.mediafire.com/?2d8gqytsdnj8dq4

Here's a second version of Windmill Isle Classic with downplayed synth:

• 4 months later...

Time to give this topic an update:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZi4-R3l2WQ&feature=youtu.be

The first classic remix I've done in months!

• 6 months later...

Decided to make my first Sonic remix in ages today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SBxA4xUajY&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy!

• 1 year later...

My first Sonic remix in nigh on two years! (Well I say that; I have loads of unfinished Classic Sonic remixes that need completing and uploading)

Enjoy!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've got terrible news, everyone!

I'm now on SoundCloud!

So far I've uploaded a couple of demakes of various sonic tunes made using Deflemask and MOD2PSG. 

Flipping heck, these things are a bit big, aren't they?

A link to my profile. As well as these two tunes there are some old Master System styled remixes of Sonic 3 VS tunes.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

What's this? A Classic Sonic Remix? From me? For the first time in three years?

Why yes!

Not bad. Not bad stuff here. Bit basic I would say but it's a start. You still doing this? I noticed it all says 2012 and 2013. I stepped away from music for a while myself (2010 to recently). It's a great feeling when you return to something you once loved