Awoo.

The "what could have been" topic

Klinsy

Hm, I'm surprised no one has linked to this yet. Allow me to do so.

Anyway, to this very day, I still wonder what Xenogears could've been like if it was actually completed all the way through. I mean, some of the events provided in the exposition part of the second disc actually sounded pretty awesome...

Hey, anything dealing with the Xeno franchises are fascinating in and of themelves. Also, I'm thinking of tying them all together--again.

The Sonic Jam "Man of the Year" short I heard was supposed to be some sort of pilot for an (dropped, as seeing that the cartoon was never finished despite the cliffhanger it ends on) Sonic cartoon series. Also interesting to note that the short was animated by TMS, who would later be the animation production company for Sonic X.

Speaking of which, I've always wondered about the Sonic Ride video as well. Was that meant to be a concept for an attraction park ride or something else?

The Powerpuff Girls were originally going to be called the whoop ass girls.

For those wondering, here's what the early concept looked like

Is it me or does Ace from the Gang Green Gang look a lot meaner in the early concept?

For those familar with the Jazz Jackrabbit games, there was going to be a 3rd game called Jazz Jackrabbit 3 and would make his first 3D appearance. Sadly it was never released, but early versions of the game are out in the wild. Here's a video of what it looked like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjQNfPciiis

Edited by Kevin

Blegh, that Whoop-Ass Girls concept is just ass.