Awoo.

[ROLEPLAY] A Time Travelling Extravaganza

Faseeh

Modern Tails - with Classic Sonic

White Space

"Sonic, can you see that colourless towers and corkscrews of pipes there? I think we should go there."

Classic Sonic nodded back and dashed away.

"Sonic, wait for me! Gosh, I still can't catch up with that guy!"

((After waiting so long, nobody wanted to take Prof Robotnik, Cream, Cheese, Orbot & Cubot, so I decided to remove them off the list. You can't have only a Modern Charmy so anyone can write for Classic Charmy when needed. I really wanted to get this thing rolling quick so yeah))

((Whoooo, sorry for lack of replies... I've been busy. Did you mention something about a role for Gerald? What might he be doing?))

Classic Tails

Green Hill Zone

Tails had been hiding at the bottom of the cliff ever since he saw his idol get sucked away by some giant purple void-like creature. He was breathing rapidly, nearing hyperventilation. "There has to be a logical explanation to this..." he reassured himself. of course, fate didn't want him to relax long, as a swarm of Motobugs and Buzz Bombers quickly closed in on him.

"SONIC!" he cried out, as a force-of habit. He flattened his ears against his head, and growled a bit. I guess I have to handle things myself. he thought, spinning into a ball, just like Sonic would, and propelling himself into the bots. He managed to get half of them, when a Buzz Bomber snuck up on him and shot him with a laser. He yelped, getting sent flying by a Motobug ramming into him, and crash-landed on something blue and spikey. he groaned, getting up. he gasped seeing who it was. "Sonic!?"

Edited by BakingBluePotatoe

((Oh...wow, Something I forgot to specify, Charmy's body's in the White World/ Paralyzed state, while he's in Planet Wisp in a spirit like state, Should have clarified that, my bad))

((I was hoping Modern Sonic would come to save him, it would've been interesting.))

Know what, I was thinking the same thing. FIXED!

EDIT: Wait, I have a better idea.

EDIT 2: Okay, totally rewrote it

Edited by BakingBluePotatoe

(Nice job. M. Tails with C. Sonic and C. Tails with M. Sonic eh? Gerald will be contolling a Biolizard prototype, which will replace Perfect Choas. If nobody wants Gerald, we're sticking to Perfect Choas. Once I get home, I'll do some more progress. KP, you could continue from C. Sonic's point, ya know?)

((If Needle Man can't fulfill his duties, can I take Modern Knuckles?))

Sorry, but I don't think that's gonna happen. While I don't want to shove Knuckles into the story at any given opportunity just because, I'm not going to "abandon my duties".

(Nice job. M. Tails with C. Sonic and C. Tails with M. Sonic eh? Gerald will be contolling a Biolizard prototype, which will replace Perfect Choas. If nobody wants Gerald, we're sticking to Perfect Choas. Once I get home, I'll do some more progress. KP, you could continue from C. Sonic's point, ya know?)

((^ Sure you can. KP! WHERE ARE YOU? If he isn't going to reply soon, I think I'll just have to advance the plot D:)

M. Tails with C. Sonic

Chemical Plant

"Wow, this place looks familiar doesn't it? I just have to make sure I do-"

Tails fell into the pink water. The small blue hog was quick enough to grab hold of him and pull him up.

Tails went on as he and the young blue dude dashed through the factory. "Tha- WOWO!"

He and Sonic were on a water slide, moving at a really fast rate.

The moment they got down, Tails grabbed Sonic's hand and flew him to the end, just to make sure that they don't fall in to anything again...

There they saw this frozen pink-ish figure. Sonic went to tap it and it immediately came to life. At first, he wondered who it is but after a close look, he wished he had not tapped her yet.

Edited by Faseeh

M.Amy at Chemical Plant's Hub with C.Sonic & M.Tails

Amy stepped back, opening her eyes she looks at her hand, wiggles her finger before sighing and looking at the other, she looks herself down and runs her fingers through her bangs. Amy shivers as she brushes off that stone cold feeling as she kicks out her legs one at a time to get the feeling back in them. Amy looks up and sees a familiar face...

"S-Sonic...? is that You??" Amy leaped up in joy as she jumped on Sonic, draping her arms around the poor Hedgehog's would be neck clinging tightly.

"My Hero! i knew you'd save me! i just knew it!" Before Sonic could get in a word, Amy socked him on the head with her Piko Piko Hammer.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?" she gripped her hammer tightly in her irritated state.

Edited by Super Soniko

((Could you stop hijacking my character quite so much Faseeh?))

(Sorry, I can edit that part out and you could edit your post to write that part in. I was kinda getting impatient. Super Soniko, you mean C. Sonic right? Yeah, it was C. Sonic and M. Tails that found you.)

M. Amy, C. Sonic, M. Tails, Chemical Plant Hub

"Oww..." Sonic moaned, rubbing his head. "Wait..." He continued to examine Amy. "What's going on here? You look like that pink hedgehog... the one I saved during my trip to Little Planet. Amy, right? You look so much... older!"

M.Amy, C.Sonic, M.Tails at Chemical Plant's Hub.

Amy stood tall, clutching her hammer tighter at Sonic's "older" remark. Before swinging her hammer again in blind rage she stopped and inspected Sonic.

"Sonic... did you put on...more Weight? you're a lot shorter than i remember too..." Amy rested her Hammer on the ground and leaned on it as she looked puzzled towards him "Something's not right here, where are we? i don't recognize this place at all!"

M. Tails with M. Amy and C. Sonic at White Space.

"None of us know for sure Amy. All we know is that something's wrong. Totally wrong." Tails nodded his head from side to side. He then saw this shiny blue thing off the corner and then some flickering yellow and purple lights. At that time, the thing came down at high speed and swooshed Amy away! Sonic chased the thing closely as they entered a new arena.

"Metal Sonic?! Wait, what? He had a younger form? I thought he was just created around the time Choas was destroying things... that was the first time I saw him, in a tube, that is... Boy, am I getting dizzy." Tails was totally confused. He then looked around and saw nobody. He had no idea what to do now. He decided that either Sonic was going to go the next place anyways so he decided to take a slow walk as he took close look at things.

He came by this amazing architecture in the sky... colourless it was though. "Hey, I remember this place! The place where I earned a respect for Tails! Isn't this the place we had to fight Silver Sonic so many times!? Yup, this is it! I guess I could take another nostalgia dive!"

And off he was into Sky Sanctuary.