Awoo.

Sonic & Megaman: When Worlds Collide [Archie]

Autosaver

Somebody call Kintobor.

tumblr_mg0n51banj1qdlmnso1_500.jpg

Now. 

This is....probably the greatest thing I've seen, ever.

• Thumbs Up 1

What.

Seriously.

Words don't describe.

Although I'm not sure if I'm enjoying the tandem bike more, or the look's on the heroes faces. Spectacular.

Edited by Sega DogTagz

That is easily one of the most glorious things to ever hit the realm of comics. My favorite parts are the wine glasses and the brilliant and hilarious simplicity of tying your enemies to a tree. Simply beautiful.

*coughthey'rechampagneglassescough*

Drinking and driving now, Robotnik? I can understand Willy, but for shaaaaaaaame.

Compared to the many war crimes and atrocities he's commited, I think drinking and driving is like jaywalking by comparison.

Then again, can you even get a DUI on a bicycle?

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Do we know the breakdown of which series will have which parts and the release dates (for comic shops)?

I'm thinking of getting the series, but I wanna know what to look out for and what to get and when.

Do we know the breakdown of which series will have which parts and the release dates (for comic shops)?

I'm thinking of getting the series, but I wanna know what to look out for and what to get and when.

They released a schedule/checklist for each issue, but I think they were only handed out in Comic-Con.

That, and anyone who posts solicits will also put release dates for comic shops anyway.

But yeah, another awesome variant cover (though some will be perplexed as to why Mega Man isn't being crushed by Sonic's quills tongue.png). Really tempts me into collecting all the covers should my comic store manage to have them. 

EDIT: CC just posted what I was referring to.

Edited by DarkLightDragon

This gives a breakdown on the exact issue numbers and months for each part:

IMG_0880-764x1024_zpsc63c1abf.jpg

Edited by Lone CC of the Apocalypse
  • Thumbs Up 2

Somebody call Kintobor.

Now. 

My ears are burning. And so is my heart.

I knew Tracy was kidding about this being a cover, but who knew the man was mad  awesome enough to live up to his declaration?

Cover variant sold out on day one.

Edited by Scheming Minor

Has it been stated if the Sonic of the Crossover Arc will be "another time, another place" Sonic of the games or if it will be the Archie Sonic? And if its the Archie Sonic, are they intentionally only allowing SEGA Sonic characters to appear at the forefront of the crossover?

Because to be honest, I'm cool with the Archie Sonic cast, but I'd think the real draw of a Megaman/Sonic crossover is game meets game universe and not Megaman meets Rotor. 

I highly doubt it'll be another ATAP because that's only for when they do game adaptations so it's more likely it'll be Archie Sonic minus the Archie exclusive characters.

I'm on the same boat as you, though. I don't hate Archie characters myself, but looking at this crossover from the perspective of someone who never read/cared about either comics will only care about the game characters since they're garuantee to sell issues. Plus, Archie Sonic's cast is a lot more cluttered compared to Archie Mega Man so I guess trimming it down to game characters is another factor.

^ Agreed. Maybe it's because I like to think that, if we desired, this could have occured off-screen in the game canon. But that's just me.

Edited by Spin Attaxx

Where was it said that there wouldn't be any non-game characters?

EDIT: Nevermind. I read it.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Where was it said that there wouldn't be any non-game characters?

EDIT: Nevermind. I read it.

Where was it stated?

Yeah, the Archie-exclusive characters are nowhere near as known outside of it's own fanbase honestly, except maybe Sally and that's pushing it. So it makes much more sense to use primarily the Sega cast.

Not to mention the Crossover already has a massive cast already, adding the Archie Characters would just be unnecessary and just make the whole thing seem uneven. And I don't even have a beef with the Archie cast.

I'm not to familiar with the comics, and how the marketing will be, so I'm going to as a very noob question. I'm interested in this crossover and was planning on buying this subscription for Archie themselves. However, will I be getting any of the variation covers?

In related news, I finally got my Mega Man subscription fixed after Archie made an error when I ordered from their site back in September. That means that not only do I have five back issues headed my way, but I'm all set for the crossover as far as SU and MM go. (Gonna have to resubscribe to StH in March, but it's nice to know that I've got at least 2/3 of the issues in the can.) ^_^

Somebody call Kintobor.

Now. 

See many may think Sonic and Megaman have deadpan faces because they're ashamed that their arch nemeses have won and rendered them useless by simply tying them up with rope and hanging them from a tree. Not entirely so. They faces actually come from the awkwardness of Sonic not being able to turn his head due to his head spines and the fact that his back spines are slicing poor Megaman's back to bits tongue.png 

Also, I want to know what alloy that bike is made from. It's gotta be strong if it can support those two. laugh.png 

One final note: There's nothing in those wine glasses.  

I'm not to familiar with the comics, and how the marketing will be, so I'm going to as a very noob question. I'm interested in this crossover and was planning on buying this subscription for Archie themselves. However, will I be getting any of the variation covers?

I'd say it's easier to just head to the comic store to get each issue. Some stores will hold specific issues when they come in, maybe ask your comic shop to do that? The archie deal is for a year subscription to all three series, and so you'll get a lot of non-crossover stuff. And you'd be spending about twice as much.

Edited by Barry the Nomad