Awoo.

A Discovery in Sonic Unleashed

Jay H

Doctor Eggman and Extaticus, stop making stupid, hostile remarks to each other immediately. What are you guys in, elementary school?

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Neither; I just love having fun. Sonic Unleashed did not give me fun. Simple-as.

Don't like it? DEAL WITH IT.

Oh, and the fourth letter in the second word of the above post requires immediate removal; if you want your syntax to make sense, then use the correct words in the correct places, and don't be a slob with the keyboard.

There; I think we're even!

Who pissed in your cereal this morning?

I don't have the patience this week to deal with this shit - if I see another post like this from you consider yourself suspended until further notice. Clear? Good. Now go out and grow up.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Bad Quality Post 1

WOH! I never spotted the Eggman Adventure game! Here is a screengrab from a slightly higher quality youtube vid:

picture7lr.png

And here is a quick mock up I did of what it probably looks like:

eggman.jpg

Dear Sonic Team:

Ignore the Werehog and make this for the sequel. Your fanbase will thank you for it until you insert the dodgy cameras and slippery controls into the flawless game. :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

Maybe since they're relating to the 3 biggest games and they put those 3 in Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Unleashed is supposed to be the 4th biggest game?

This topic is just blatant proof that Sonic Team isn't clever at all

How the hell is this particular topic proof that Sonic Team isn't clever?

• Thumbs Up 1

WOH! I never spotted the Eggman Adventure game! Here is a screengrab from a slightly higher quality youtube vid:

picture7lr.png

And here is a quick mock up I did of what it probably looks like:

eggman.jpg

That "game" can be actually purchased from EF-MD1991 at the Eggmanland hub as one of the many souvenirs available there. In reality it's a large poster sporting a photograph of the doctor, complete with autograph. Unfortunately, Professor Pickle is not too fond of the Eggman memorabilia, and as with the rest of the souvenirs available there, he'll give it a less-than-positive description in your catalog.

Edited by HunterTSF

That "game" can be actually purchased from EF-MD1991 at the Eggmanland hub as one of the many souvenirs available there. In reality it's a large poster sporting a photograph of the doctor, complete with autograph. Unfortunately, Professor Pickle is not too fond of the Eggman memorabilia, and as with the rest of the souvenirs available there, he'll give it a less-than-positive description in your catalog.

Psssh. For someone who is always persnickety, it sounds like Pickle doesn't know the meaning of "quality." :lol:

But in all, honestly, since I don't have the game I never knew about this and the other Robotnik trinkets, just the "food".

Picture please if one can capture an image of the poster and other merchandise?

An Eggman gift shop!? Wow.

Why, yes! The aptly-named "Eggshop"! Selling a plethora of wondrous trinkets, ranging from a non-functional replica of his signature goggles (Egg Goggles), to a fantastical red balloon with his signature Eggman emblem emblazoned upon it (Egg Balloon) "as fun as a kick in the pants - Professor Pickle". There's the aforementioned Eggman Poster, and also a small model national of the flag of Eggmanland (Miniature Flag). And of course, there is also a rather spectacular framed memoriam photograph of Crimson Carnival. (Photo Frame)

It's truly an awesome shop, indeed.

Edited by HunterTSF

Why, yes! The aptly-named "Eggshop"! Selling a plethora of wondrous trinkets, ranging from a non-functional replica of his signature goggles (Egg Goggles), to a fantastical red balloon with his signature Eggman emblem emblazoned upon it (Egg Balloon) "as fun as a kick in the pants - Professor Pickle". There's the aforementioned Eggman Poster, and also a small model national of the flag of Eggmanland (Miniature Flag). And of course, there is also a rather spectacular framed memoriam photograph of Crimson Carnival. (Photo Frame)

It's truly an awesome shop, indeed.

Well well, now I have incentive to get through Empire City night. I had been stuck on it for the longest time. I completed the PS2 version a few months back, so I didn't have too much motivation to plow through the 360 version. But those Egg Goggles sound amazing.

Awesome and also did anyone notice in on of the optional night missions in empire city one of the hotels is called "Soleanna hotel"?

Awesome and also did anyone notice in on of the optional night missions in empire city one of the hotels is called "Soleanna hotel"?

Sonic Unleashed actually had a whole bunch of minute little references to Sonic the Hedgehog featured in-game. Besides the Soleanna Hotel in Empire City, a circular travel sticker featuring a photograph of Soleanna Castle Town was also located on Wentos' suitcase. In the Directory listing for Ciccio, it makes mention of Robert's specialized custom shoes (Specifically, the shoe's ability to give the wearer super speed). And of course, there's the previously mentioned EF-XB2006.

Why, Unleashed even made a reference to the Expert Mode story from Shadow the Hedgehog!

Charmy (Shadow the Hedgehog): Oh come on, leave me alone! Besides, you ate

my pudding, didn't you Vector?

EF-XB2006 (Sonic Unleashed): Well, actually, I am the one who ate your pudding.

Edited by HunterTSF

I noticed those neon signs the other night when running through Louie Montaine's missions as well. There were a few others apart from that one though, including "Chao Beans" and "Pachacamac Parking."

• 1 month later...

Very good eyes you must have. I did notice the dreamcast next to eggman, but not the robots names. Clever, very clever sega is.

• Bad Quality Post 1