Awoo.

Yugioh: Trading Card/Anime Thread

Kuzu

I'm just suprised they Banned Heavy fucking Storm, Limiting Bottomless too.

MEANWHILE SAKURETSU ARMOR IS STILL A-OK

Except no one cares about that card :V

So now we lost both s/t field sweepers.....fak

It isn't such a bad deal. The new banlist essentially means a slower format, which is kinda nice. Blackwings also finally came back, so I guess Crow would be happy about that. 

I'm the one playing Blackwings though, not Crow, lol

It isn't such a bad deal. The new banlist essentially means a slower format, which is kinda nice. Blackwings also finally came back, so I guess Crow would be happy about that.

Hurray for Blackwings! And I've noticed they limited Evigishki Mind Augus. They really don't want my deck to be top tier huh?

*still spams Gishki Zielgigas anyways*

I'm the one playing Blackwings though, not Crow, lol

Oh the irony.

BUT MAN! LAST DUEL! DAT WAS DA SHIT!

I swear that win came out of now where.

BUT MAN! LAST DUEL! DAT WAS DA SHIT!

I swear that win came out of now where.

Crows Laval deck against my Castlevania deck.

I have 100 LP, he has 800.

Nothing on his field.

Vampire Lord and Vampire Killer on my field.

He has no cards in his hand.

Crows turn.

..He draws Rekindling

Edited by 少佐 Jin H. Kisaragi
  • Thumbs Up 1

I remember being into Yugioh stuff and enjoying it alright. Duel Monsters in itself is a pretty cool card game, but after reading the original (totally amazing) run before the 'Duelist' series, I gotta say the series was much more relatable and fun before cards became the whole point. XD

• Thumbs Up 1

I remember being into Yugioh stuff and enjoying it alright. Duel Monsters in itself is a pretty cool card game, but after reading the original (totally amazing) run before the 'Duelist' series, I gotta say the series was much more relatable and fun before cards became the whole point. XD

True but then the abridged series would never have been the same

I tried Yu-gi-oh abridged from cardgamesftw...., I don't see the appeal, but that's just since I don't see the jokes as clever.

So we're all familiar with the 4kids dub of Yugioh, but have you've heard of or seen the Singapore dub?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS5mi-odA1I

For those who don't know, this was dubbed by a company called A.S.N. Pretty much everything from the Japanese version was kept intact expect for the names which are the same as the 4kids dub. The voices are pretty bad, maybe even worse than the 4kids voices which is saying a lot.

So I recently got back into this game. I run a Dragon-based deck with my prime achetypes being the Blue-Eyes and Red-Eyes cards. I'd like to think it's an effective deck, though I haven't gotten to duel that many people with it. ^^;;

So I recently got back into this game. I run a Dragon-based deck with my prime achetypes being the Blue-Eyes and Red-Eyes cards. I'd like to think it's an effective deck, though I haven't gotten to duel that many people with it. ^^;;

Blue Eyes is getting an expansion for Synchro's/XYZ's soon.

It's here.

Decided to go and buy some cards from tcgplayer.

-Brionac, because I need a synchro

-Silent Magician Lv4 and Lv8

-Silent Swordsman Lv7 (Already have Lv5)

-Future Fusion, because Polymerization is strangely expensive

-Dark Magician (original), I used to have this card ages ago until it died with my old deck. I want a new one.

In the meantime, I might go out sometime to trade off these:

Regular:
Megamorph
Hiita The Fire Charmer
Change of Heart x3
Arcana Force 0 - The Fool x2
Arcana Force VI - The Lovers
Fire Sorcerer
Brain Control
Bazoo The Soul-Eater
Mystical Elf x2
Blast Magician
D.D. Survivor
Baron of the Fiend Sword
Dian Keto the Cure Master
Snatch Steal
Block Attack
Familiar-Possessed - Eria
Familiar-Possessed - Hiita
Familiar-Possessed - Aussa
Dark Hole
Beast Soul Swap
Impenetrable Formation
Crimson Sentry
D.D. Scout Plane
Warrior Lady of the Wasteland
Rare Metal Dragon
Fiends Mirror

Beastly Mirror Ritual (Super Rare)
Time Wizard (Ultra Rare)
Masked HERO Dian (Secret Rare)
Masked HERO Acid (Secret Rare)
Elemental HERO The Shining (Secret Rare)

Man I just had an epic duel with Jude/Lhancat

DHQWqN9.jpg

I kept getting shit draws and Jude managed to bring out Dark Armed Dragon. I was at my last 200 lp and suddenly I drew Future Visions, the card I needed first turn. Managed to get out Fortune Lady Dark by Fortune Lady Light's effect and used Dark's effect (since I killed her Blackwing - Blizzard) to summon Fortune Lady Fire from the grave and destroy Dark Armed Dragon while inflicting 2800 points of damage. Jude was also at 2900 before that turn happened too.

Damn I'm lucky as fuck.

Edited by Joseph Joestar
  • Thumbs Up 2

.....I wanna try out a deck later.

Whenever you wanna.

Meanwhile, my Dark Magician came in.

Ahh... I love looking a new mint card. <3

I was considering getting back into the game but after reading the most recent banlist I'm not so sure anymore. My deck's core was Dimensional Fissure or Macro Cosmos, using D.D. Survivor for beatstick/synchro fodder, and obviously that's not going to work so well anymore. I never enjoyed playing mainstream decks and preferred running rogue Warrior decks, so I'm not so sure what to run at this point if I were to get back into it.

I was considering getting back into the game but after reading the most recent banlist I'm not so sure anymore. My deck's core was Dimensional Fissure or Macro Cosmos, using D.D. Survivor for beatstick/synchro fodder, and obviously that's not going to work so well anymore. I never enjoyed playing mainstream decks and preferred running rogue Warrior decks, so I'm not so sure what to run at this point if I were to get back into it.

You can always play Unlimited, which has no ban list.