Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

There's plenty of girls they could choose. Ulala and Gum are good choices right off the bat. Sarah Bryant would be awesome and they couldn't go wrong with Aika from SoR if they're gonna be adding female secondaries. The only bad female choice they made was Meemee, that bitch needs to be dropped into the ocean and forgotten.

They answered in a random question over on SEGA Forums that every level's from a SEGA IP. Give me some time to find it.

Yeah, the movie isn't released until February here in the UK (which kinda sucks heavily), so I can see why they couldn't get John to do the voice or use quotes from the film. Disney are tight asses like that.

But oh well, I'm still stuck on what version of the game I want, whether I want the PC version or PS3 version since the idea of modding it appeals to me yet is still only an idea that some people might do.

You want the PC version. Always.

They answered in a random question over on SEGA Forums that every level's from a SEGA IP. Give me some time to find it.

No Sugar Rush track? I am... appointed :)

You want the PC version. Always.

Hahah well, good thing I bought the PC version of the first All-Stars game then. I'll get the PC version of Transformed over Steam then.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hahah well, good thing I bought the PC version of the first All-Stars game then. I'll get the PC version of Transformed over Steam then.

Awesome! And join the ASRT Tourney (pinned in this forum). Ask to be added for the PC version.

Hahah I would, but I still feel too crappy and in a terrible time zone to participate in a tournament, even if it might involve a nice wee badge.

Not sure why people are angry over the secondary female characters personally, although I wouldn't mind Selvaria in the game (despite how unlikely that will be).

Best secondary for me would be Aika for sure, but I wouldn't mind Ramirez if there is indeed one more SEGA secondary character.

If you PC guys mod the game enough I will pick up that version too.

You can start with replacing Shadow and his vehicle color scheme with Fang the Sniper.

Fang's All-Star move should be firing his popgun at any motherfucker in his way.

I guess I'm the only one who never mods his games, lol. I just don't like doing it for some reason. I prefer to play my games vanilla.

Edited by Frogging101

If you PC guys mod the game enough I will pick up that version too.

You can start with replacing Shadow and his vehicle color scheme with Fang the Sniper.

Fang's All-Star move should be firing his popgun at any motherfucker in his way.

That would be an extreme project because they have no base to follow when it comes to Fang, although it'd certainly be nice.

As for the female character thing...I don't know the fuss. I prefer playing as male characters anyway since female characters tend to be typical Japanese sexism style.

I guess I'm the only one who never mods his games, lol. I just don't like doing it for some reason. I prefer to play my games vanilla.

I used to think that way, until I played Project M.

• Thumbs Up 1

From what I understand the PC version won't be easy to mod at all. It's not like TF2 where they give you the groundwork for the game.

By the way the Nascar race just startewanted d for those living in the US. Just in case you wanted to see the SASRT custom car in action.

EDIT: Apparently there was a Texas Motor Speedway’s “Speeding To Read” education program where Danica & "Sonic" greeted some students. By the way the advertising for Sega during the race sucks (I thought they were the main sponsors for this race other than GoDaddy but I guess not):

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/motorsports/2012/11/danica-patrick-gets-rock-star-treatment-from-1500-students-at-texas-motor-speedway/

150672116TP001_Texas_Motor_-600x386.jpg

150672116TP016_Texas_Motor_-600x402.jpg

150672116TP002_Texas_Motor_-600x400.jpg

150672116TP007_Texas_Motor_-600x381.jpg

150672116TP009_Texas_Motor_-600x440.jpg

Edited by Pegasus Seiya

For people living in the UK. This race is being shown! So long as you have sky. Channel 413 I think, just look in 'sports' and scroll down, it's the only show called Nascar, just seen Danica... WOW! She's actually not too shabby.

Yup, Danica's in 9th place right now with about 190 laps left.

EDIT: Apparently there was a Texas Motor Speedway’s “Speeding To Read” education program where Danica & "Sonic" greeted some students. By the way the advertising for Sega during the race sucks (I thought they were the main sponsors for this race other than GoDaddy but I guess not):

They're the main sponsors for Danica, not the whole race. There is no "main sponsor", it's always a variety of sponsors.

Edited by PsychoJosh

Yup, Danica's in 9th place right now with about 190 laps left.

They're the main sponsors for Danica, not the whole race. There is no "main sponsor" except, in certain instances, the company that owns the race track.

Yeah that's what I meant, except GoDaddy was the one that was identified as the main sponsor (they tell you when they are saying who is who and their sponsors when they are driving to the track). Sega was just the ones that "sponsored" the block of the national anthem.

The custom car looks great!

and do you guys think there would be a demo of ASRT before the release?

Edited by jordine

So Danica is now in 11th place. They just showed a lot of the car on the telly. I think I'm going to go back to play Borderlands because good god Nascar is dull, the commentary is lifeless and nothing happens, they're just going around in a circle and someones one of the racers overtakes another!

I mean, someone use a Super Horn power up or something!

Edit: Danica is now in 12th... Is this good in Nascar?

Theres a few bits of Sonikku.

Found another video where there's more Sonic:

P.S. it has the same beginning as the one above

Sonic: Kids reading is great! But did you know theres one thing cooler than reading? Video games! Go buy my videogame kids! It's out next month, here is a free lanyard so your parents know what to buy! You can read the options menu!

I love how it's batently Danica's charity and it's something she's really involved with which is great. But what I think is really funny is how it looks like Sonic randomly decided to turn up for some reason XD

Oh and I took these off the telly.

beepbeep.png

brumbrum2.png

If you look closely, you'll notice Danica has a Sega themed racing uniform.

Edit: Danica is now 8th.

• Thumbs Up 1

She's moved back up to 8th. How many are in a race anyway?

43, IIRC. Any top ten finish is something to be proud of in NASCAR.